Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-19-2009, 02:56 PM   #31
wicked
getDare Sweetheart

That's the point. No one knows =)

The first part is done and will not be updated, despite how I said I would write more on it.
http://getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=19550

Nude Punishment Enforced By Law
Will be finished in the near future
http://getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=23122
wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 06:06 PM   #32
LittleRayRay
getDare Sweetheart

I love it! Wow!

The swearing doesn't even bother me :-)

But Im not goth. I don't get some of it but oh-well

I still love it!
LittleRayRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 12:48 PM   #33
wicked
getDare Sweetheart

“This is not legal! How can something like this exist!!!!”
“Alex, lower your voice, that's an order. If you want to know more information, read this packet. You need to read today. I'm going to step out of the room and talk with your mother. Any questions?”
“How the fuck is this legal!!?”
“Alex, lower your voice.”
“I am NOT fucking walking around naked for a month!!How THE HELL can I lower my voice when-”
“Alex, if you do not lower your voice, I will have to-”
“FINE!!”
“Thank you. What was your question?”
“Nothing! Just go talk!!”
“Are you sure?”
“YES!! And I am NOT walking around naked for a fucking month!”
“Alex, If you don't follow this, you will be charged $150 each day you go without doing it.”
“WHAT!!!!”
“That is the law.”
“What the hell!!!!”
“Alex, any questions?”
“NO!!!”
“Are you sure?”
“YES!!!”
“Okay.”
The phuking asshole stood up and motherfucking left the godam room, and I slammed my phurking head on the gawdam desk!
Why the fuck am I the ONLY motherfucking bastard who got in fucking trouble!!! What the FUCK!!!

After 20 hours of PHUKING moping, I lifted up my head and just read the first page of the phuking packet....
All of my clothes have to be removed from the building?? What the hell!
Why the phuk does everyone in the damn city have to know!!What the hell man!!!!!
Oh my god...anyone under 18 and above 13 can fucking touch me!! What the fu-
That actually sounds.... wait a fucking! I can't cover myself up with my hands or anything!!???
This is fucking humiliating!! WHY DOES-
“Alex, I just finished speaking with your mother....”
Oh god...

It is 2:07 phrukin a.m.!! For the last damned 800 hours I was sitting here feeling worse and worse until I almost passed out drinking rum or something! I don't know what it was! I just grabbed something!! Do you have any idea what this is like!! My damn “parents” hate me, I've been under abuse for the last 200 years, and now I have to go through THIS shit!!
Tomorrow morning I have to strip nude in front of my own assholed damned....
You know what... forget it! You don't even care. You're probably just getting an erection or something reading this!!

.....zzZZzzZzZZZzzzzZZ.....
“-ake up!”
What the hell...
Ugh.... mmf.... wtf....
....saw her holding... tools... at the door henges of my.... wait... what the hell!!
Oh... right.... PHUK!!
“Get up.”
I ignored the bi-
“I said get up!!”
She finished... and picked up the damn door... and leaned it against the damn wall in the damn hallway!
“I said! Get the gawdamphuk up!!”
Phuck her.
And randomly ripped off the f'ing sheets! And threw it in a laundry basket I just f'ing noticed! With two other damn baskets!
“You heard the cop! Take off your clothes right now!!”
Scowled at'er.
“You selfish lazy ass! Take off your pajamas right now before I make a call!”
With that, the demon turned around-went for the dresser and pulled out PHUKIN DRAWERS! She grabbed my shirts and tossed them in the basket! She pulled out all of my pants and threw'em in the f'ing baskets!! She took my underwear and dumped them in a basket!! I don't even have that much underwear!! I don't even wear the shit! Took my socks and put them in the f'ing basket!!
Turned around to see me still in the damn bed with a frukin natural scowl, and walked up to me!
Pulled on my legs and pulled me off the bed!!
Or almost did...
“I told you to strip!! Take off your f-ing clothes!!”
Stood there arms folded starring at me like a demon.
I had no choice..... I slowly moved my arms to the bottom of my shirt... and pulled it off... to reveal my slightly hairy stomach.... which has a little phrukin fat... and then my damn chestn'nipples with a little muscle.... I was topless.... and the demon pulled the pajama top right out of my damn hand! And threw it into a basket!
And continued f'ing starring at me without caring A FUCK about me!!!
“I told you to take it all off!”
I scowled angrier than ever! I slowly moved my hands to my thighs.... put my thumbs in my pajama pants.... and pulled them down.... revealing my penis and my testicles hanging there freely....
I am fucking humiliated!! My penis was already slightly up!
I had to bend down and lift up my legs to remove it!!
Before I could even stand up, they were swiped from my hand.... what the hell!!!
And she picked up the remaining clothes from the floor.... I heard the closet door open... and the sound of clothes being tossed across the room and at the baskets....
“Move!”
I lifted up my gangster-scowl face to see her standing in front of my naked body.... I stood up....
“Fuck off!”
I walked right past her and left my roo-
I was shoved. No surprise there. I didn't even stay to listen what she bitched about. I walked away.

My bare naked ass was sitting on the couch.... my head was in my hands.
This is really fucking happening..! Goddamn it!
Why the hell is this thing sticking out from between my legs laying on the couch!
Is that a tear coming from my eye!! Dammit!!!
Dammit! Where is that gun!!......his house!! How the hell am I supposed to get in his house nude!!!

Footsteps from the hallway....
She came into the room holding two big trash bags... that has all of my clothes inside..... and put them by the front door. She walked back starring at me....

----------------

The first part is done and will not be updated, despite how I said I would write more on it.

Old 05-23-2009, 06:54 AM   #34
LittleRayRay
getDare Sweetheart

I love it. :-)

Again. This is great, and I love the toatal aspect of the people can touch him and everyone knows. lol
LittleRayRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 07:42 AM   #35
0siris99

Location: Classified information. (Rivals are out to get me((lol)) )

i love this story
0siris99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 03:49 PM   #36
wicked
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks. Each part will get better...

I've been doing stuff this week, no time to think and write. Maybe by wednesday

Old 05-28-2009, 09:31 PM   #37
Lovesfundares
Account Banned

wow nice what did he do though i dont ge tit maybe i missed it but i LOVE THIS

http://lfd-brodytunis.tumblr.com/
Lovesfundares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 10:10 PM   #38
cheesey923
Distinguished Member

a really good story i enjoyed it so far keep going wicked

Revamped with a new outlook on this website!

Loves: cross dressing, wedgies, anal, oral, bi, feminization, sissy, cum eating.
Likes: anything that's not in my limits. Open to just about anything.
Limits. Extreme public(guaranteed caught by people I know) blood, scat.

Hoping to stay around for awhile now.
cheesey923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 12:43 PM   #39
wicked
getDare Sweetheart

It's getting a little complicated. I've decided I'll be writing some parts NOT in first person. Count on the next part tonight or tomorrow, I've been busy. Thanks for reading

Old 06-03-2009, 10:29 PM   #40
Person
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Person Send a message via Yahoo to Person

Very good story! Keep it up!
Person is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 07:44 PM   #41
wicked
getDare Sweetheart

Day one

The damn bull. A faggy little cop came by and took the trash bags.
I am so fucking filled with rage and humiliation, and it's going to get worse and worse everyday! Especially on phukin monday WHEN I GO TO SCHOO-
I took gulp of vodka. For the next 10 minutes I was drinking vodka. And then I went over to rum. I think it's some kind of coconut rum.....
What's hurting me the most right now is that fate is singling me out!! The retarded paper gangsters that I hang out with don't get in trouble, and me, the one who can't stand to live for one more damn second gets the redundant punishment!!
Okay! Fine! I did say two of them have actual issues, but from what I know they were able to escape and still living with the experience poisoned in their minds, but I'm still here! What the hell!!
Ah shit!
I ran out of my room... I suddenly stopped to reach out and grab the wall. I caught my balance and ran for the bathroom. I picked up the toilet seat and-Blaagh!!
I looked down to see balls swinging back and forth over a toilet with barf in it. I just puked the alcohol... I was only drinking for 15 minutes! How is that possib-BLAAARGH!!
Flush.

Oh hey. No'much. Just.... I've been smoking pot for the past three hours. I'm just fucking stoned. I'm not feeling much. Which is why I'm smoking it.... I don't even remember why the hell I am naked. Oh right.. that's why. Damn.
I could blab and rant for the next several hours I'm awake, but I don't see a phuking point.

Day two

I awoke to see my alarm clock.... 2:37pm. What the hell happened last night...
Oh my god, I don't want to do anything!! I just want fucking lay here! Do fucking nothing! Not think, don't move, nothing! I'm hopeless! I got nothing to fucking live for! Just need to shut my eyes and lay here until I die!!! Get the hell out of my face and leave me alo.......

------------
And with that, Alex laid down on his bed naked...he was sad and depressed at the same time, if that's possible. Every few minutes tears went in his eyes... and he had no desire to wipe them away.... Two hours have passed, he laid on his bed doing nothing but crying, swearing under his breath, and thinking vicious thoughts. He was on his stomach, his butt facing the ceiling, arms wrapped around a pillow and his face stuffed in the pillow. Eventually, he turned his head to see look at the time. It was 4:49pm. It meant nothing to him. But within 8 minutes, he started to slide his bare leg off of the bed.
---------------

I don't need any bitching at me! You better fuck off!!!
I got off the damn bed and slowly opened the door....
I went in the fucking doorway and looked around. I haven't heard any damn asshole walk around. So I'll bet I'm the only bastard here. I went to the kitchen and just started pigging out on every piece of fukin food I could find that i liked. I had milk coke beer and orange juice to drink the fuck with everything i ate. I left everything on the damn counter, it's just a phuking disaster!

I'm just sitting at the computer now. What better things do I have to do? I don't do my damn homework! My backpack has been sitting around, around here somewhere since '73.
I was sitting there smoking something to get everything off my phukin mind and google random shit.
I'm just logging onto myspace right now, but it's a damned pain in the ass to do it when you're high and drunk at the same time.
After a while of trying to log in, I scrolled down to the messages. I clicked inbox. 30 seconds later the damn page loads, and the same message from that hot chick from however long ago is still there and unread. I open it. I'm in need of a girl right now. This better be a comforting message. Or I'll kill her.
So.
Load.... come on....
“Hey there Alex. How you doing? ;)”

Aww... yay... fuck.
I click reply.
Why the hell is this thing sticking out between my damn legs!! AAAHHHHHGH!!! It makes no sennssee!! It's not logicaall!! Why is that there!! Oh, right. Yeah. Whoops.
Hey Stephanie. I'm doing alright. No I'm not stupid bi....I've had a good day so far. No I didn't godda.... what are you up to? Take me with you motherfu... :)
Send.
I had to backspace a lot of shit. I have to fucking lie about my life. You know what the hell that is like? Yeah of course you don't.

I slumped my way back to my gawdam room.....
oh my god... I feel like shit...

Day 3

What the fuoh my god my head hurts... ugh i don't care.... what the MUTHARPHOKINGHELL!!! ITS 5:12!!! SCHOOL STARTS IN A COUPLE FUCKING HOURS!!!
-----------------

Alex picked up his pillow and stuffed it in his face, and couldn't breathe... he scream sweared for 10 minutes as bloody tears filled his eyes...

Old 06-13-2009, 03:34 PM   #42
wicked
getDare Sweetheart

Hey everybody. How are all of you doing...

I'm going to reduce this character's anger and depression problems.... just because.....
and the story will evolve from there.

and, as always... a few replies/comments will get the story continued sooner

Old 06-15-2009, 02:01 PM   #43
Person
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Person Send a message via Yahoo to Person

Ok this is good keep going please
Person is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 02:17 PM   #44
tboner
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetomasturbate View Post
This is a really good story. The only critical thing I have to say is just to ease up on the swearing a bit to add emphasis for when you do use it.

P.S. Where did you get your inspiration for this character?
Yeah way way too much swearing you can get the same point across by using less swear words. But other then that its ok
tboner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 08:24 PM   #45
wicked
getDare Sweetheart

Hey everyone. Sorry, been busy with life, spending a lot of money and crap. I promise I'll finish the next part tomorrow, but for now you'll be left in suspense.

...Alex laid there doing nothing but moped. His ass covered under a blanket facing the ceiling and his head stuffed in a pillow. It was 6:54...
BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. Alex swore and violently unplugged the alarm clock.
All Alex could think about was how humiliated and suicidal he would get walking around the the school and city completely nude..
Suddenly Alex's door opened without a knock.
“Alex, don't bother getting up. I'm bringing you in at 9:00!!” and left.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Oh my god, for what!?! You stupid ugly bat!
Oh- my- god-! Why the hell would I be coming at nine!! WHY DAMMIT!!
What the hell!!! What is the damn reason for this bullshit!!

------------------------------------------------------------

For ten minutes, Alex's head filled with raging and depressing thoughts.... he jumped to several conclusions, and

Screw it! I give up. Forget it. I'll just live with it.

At 8:29 Alex sat up on the bed... he tried not to look at his crotch, he didn't want to think about what was going to happen in 30 minutes... and before he could think about it, he stood up and pounded his head against the wall several times.. he knew that if he drank his emotions away, he would be found out.. it would take a lot of alcohol to get rid of his emotions, and would be seriously drunk. Not only that, but he was out of marijuana. He would be able to get away with being high in school, but he would have to be careful about controlling his behavior. Either way, he had to buy more from his dealer, he was out of it.

Fuck! The world!!

Didn't want his mom to hear him...

20 minutes later, Alex was sitting on the bed with a fading red mark on his forehead. He heard fast paced footsteps...
“What was that damn banging I heard?!!”

Alex scowled at his mom.. and Sally walked right up to Alex and yelled at him at the top of her lungs... Alex held in his anger. With the same yelling for over a decade, he could not stand it any longer... he was going to lose control soon...
Sally grabbed Alex's naked arm and pulled trying to leave the room.

------------

“Let go of my arm! I can go to the gawddam car myself!!”
“THEN DO IT!”
I ignored her and walked away from her. I could stay and fight her, and refuse to go to school........ but you know what the hell that would do!! I've done that so many times it's not worth it anymore!! Screw it!

Seeing how she would call the damn cops or something, I phurkin cooperated and went for the car.

I stood naked outside for the first time... in the parking lot by the car.... at least the air felt good, gawdammit.

....and then the demon came outside..unlocked the car doors...

-------------------------------------

Later.....

Alex was waiting.... he was humiliated... the school principal was making an announcement to the entire school in the gym. Several sets of bleachers were in, with hundreds of students. Alex was behind a door that lead into the gym where the principal was making the humiliating announcement... with the crap Alex is already dealing with at home, it wasn't so hard to hold in his emotions... hiding it from everyone...

..who is about to see my naked balls...

Advertisements
Kink Talk