Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-15-2009, 03:26 PM   #1
wicked
getDare Sweetheart

Default This babysitting job isn't working out... (Fiction)

Hey, what's up people?
yes, my first post will be this story. Has some language, and the obvious. Nothing sexual.... much.

---------------------
I have been going to my best friend's house pretty much 2-8 times a month for over two years now. We are both 16. His parents seem to like me, and his little sister, who I suspect has a crush on me, is like 8. It is a little creepy sometimes, but I try to ignore it. I got a call from his parents one day. And they had asked me to babysit my friend's sister. And when they asked me, I was.... hesitant. After all, she had a freakin' crush on me for crying out loud! But... they actually offered to pay me. My friend was at this camp for the summer, and his parents were going out for the day. And they were going to go out A LOT, and would 'appreciate it' if I could babysit at least most of the time.

Well, I wasn't doing anything that day, and I was being paid, so I thought why not... It would only be for... 6 hours. For the love of god...
Well, I have to leave in ten minutes, so... here I go. I'm bringing some snacks, and some of my CDs. She claims to like my music.
Welp, hopefully nothing will happen between either of us. The longest relationship I've ever had with a girl was almost two months, out of three girls, so I'm still a virgin. And I'm a pretty horny guy. But I'm sure nothing will happen. Why do I bring this up...? Let's just say my friend was over at my house one time with his sister, and I was just taking a shower minding my own business... and... I would rather not say, but she didn't see anything... and only I know about this incident. Me and her.
Damn! I regret accepting this babysitting!
I walked out my front door, and got into my car. I sat there, just.... trying to calm down. NOTHING will happen!
I took a deep breath, and started the car. I took off. A ten minute drive, to near the top of a hill, in the middle of nowhere. Did I mention we live in Vermont?
I spent the whole drive having overreacting thoughts, swearing under my breath. She seriously has this thing for me. If only I knew what she was thinking!
When I got to the house, I sat in the car for 5 minutes, waiting to see if she notices.

Apparently not. I got out. Holding the few snacks and CDs. Locked the door. Went up to the front door, and rung the doorbell. Five seconds went by, and the door flung open. And there was Sharon.
“Hi Greg!!”
Well, I felt I should be polite, and not overreact. “Hey Sharon.”
I walked in. “What's up Sharon?”
“Not a lot. How long are you going to be here?” Yeah, she said that next part immediately, like you could barely understand her when she said 'lot' and 'how', she said it so sudden the words sounded combined.
Mhm. I regret this. A lot.
“Just a few hours. When Dean and Ali get back.”
She just looked at me with a big smile.... checking me out. Son of a bitch. And honestly, she was one of the prettiest little girls I've seen.
Well, for the next hour, we played a card game, hang man, and watched some TV. But not in that order. She kept looking at me, usually with a smile. Not always at my face. This was really uncomfortable. This stupid eight year old has a major crush on me.
I looked at my watch. Five hours to go. I sighed.
“Well Sharon, what do you want for lunch?”
“Well...” She paused. For a while. “Pizza?”
“Sure! I'll have some pizza. What do you want on it?”
“Pepperoni!”
“Alright, I'll order us some pizza.” I got up, and walked over to the phone, and ordered pizza. After that, I walked into the bathroom to take a piss.
I looked in the mirror. I noticed I dressed... attractive by mistake. And I realized I should have dressed unattractive....
Welp, in 20 minutes the pizza came, and we were at the dining table, eating pizza, with some coke.
Sharon kept talking with me for almost the whole time we ate. Several different topics, mostly kid stuff.
There was one slice left, when she said “Do you want to play pool?”
“Sure, I'm game.”
This place has a carpeted basement. It has a pool table, cable TV, a shelf with a few trophies for bowling that Dean won over the last two decades . He has an autographed bowling ball in this puxy glass case. The basement is actually a pretty cool place to hang out in.
We went downstairs. Took off the cover that was on the pool table, and set it up. I breaked.
“Greg, can we listen to your CDs as we play?”
“Yeah, sure. I'll go get them.” I put down my pool stick and ran upstairs to get my CDs. But first I went into the bathroom, and tried to mess up my hair... it was all I could think of to make myself look unattractive to her.
I looked around for my CDs... where did I leave them.... oh. there they are.
I went back down stairs. “What CD do you want to listen to?”
“How about Rihanna?”
And I put in a Rihanna CD.
Sharon kept checking me out... this was getting more uncomfortable then ever.

The game started out good, I made a good break. I got the first ball in, a solid. Sharon got a stripe in after one try.
Sharon said “Have you ever... you know, kissed a girl?”
“Uh, yeah.”
“How many times?”
“A few.... why?”
“Oh, nothing....”
I tried to show no emotion, and shot at a ball. I tried to change the subject.
“Have you ever seen the Simpsons?”
“Yeah.”
“You like it?”
“It's okay, but I like Family Guy better.”
“Family Guy is okay, but it's not really funny.”
“What? It's really really funny!”
“Well... for people who don't know what creativity is anyway....”
I had 3 balls left, and Sharon had 4 balls left. And there was also the 8 ball.
“So Sharon, how was school last month?”
“It's alright. Boring.”
“My school is kinda hard. A lot of work.”
Sharon got a funny look on her face. “Hey Greg..?”
“Yeah?”
“I have a summer project I have to do...”
“Ok.... what is it?”
“It's... an anatomy project. I have to... find someone of the opposite... um... what do you call it...”
Oh my god. Not this. Not now.
“I have to find a boy, and has to show me.... um... himself to me.”
Son of a bitch... I knew it! This is going terrible!
“Why?”
“It's for school next year!”
“But you were only in third grade!”
“I know! But... I need it! My parents said it was ok!”
“Oh really... they just 'said' that...”
“Yes, but the person that does it can't tell anyone!”
I forgot how incredibly stupid kids are.
“Okay... you got that school paper for proof?”
“It.... I do... I lost it...”
I could see the nervousness in her face. Goddammit! I'm not coming back here!
'Let's just finish this game!”
Time passes, and none of us said a word. With Good Girl Gone Bad playing in the background.
I won the game. When I looked at my watch, two and a half hours have passed. Wow, that was kinda quick. How long were we playing? Okay, I have to get her away from me for a while!
“Hey Sharon, why don't you take a shower?”
No response. I think she is embarrassed.
“Sharon?”
“Yeah, I'll go take one.”
“Maybe you can find someone else to do your project.”
Sharon looked at me, surprised. Then another look came onto her face, like 'Whoa! He believed it'! Then she smiled, and ran upstairs.
I sighed. Why did I say that! I didn't mean that!
I walked over to the couch and sat down. Several thoughts came into my head. How long it has been? Why is she so attracted to me? Damn! What is on TV? When will they return? I think I should not babysit her anymore. This is ridiculous! What does she look like naked anyway?
I sprung up off the couch.
oh... my... god.... did that just come into my head? No no.... it was stupid... I didn't mean that... although... she is pretty hot for an 8 year ol- SHUT THE HELL UP BRAIN!!!

I speed-walked upstairs. I came up to the fridge, and opened it quickly. I grabbed a can of coke and chugged it. I tossed it behind me and grabbed a cup, the last brownie, the milk, poured myself milk, and ate the damned brownie. Suddenly I calmed down... and realized that the shower was just turned on. I turned around to see the bathroom door down the hall. The hall is right by the kitchen, and the first door goes into the bathroom. Light was on, the door open a crack. I heard the shower curtain open, and then closed... i felt my goddamn penis slightly go up... but it didn't get hard...
OH MY GOD! SHUT UP BRAIN! shut up! shut up! dammit! Stop thinkin' about-
I threw the rest of the brownie in my mouth and gulped the rest of my milk, and tried to enjoy this brownie without thinking about anything about girls. Kittens! South Park! Abraham Lincoln! John Adams! Richard Nixon! Bill Clinton! Playboy! Shit!!

The next think I knew I was on the couch reading a book. I don't even know what book this is. And I think I have it upside down. Bush! Iraq war! Gas prices! That bastard!
I noticed the remote and grabbed for it, and turned on the TV. The TV guide channel was on. Three more hours to go! I don't think I can survive.
I looked at the scrolling channels. Ooh! Dane Cook is on.
I changed the channel, to watch Dane Cook: Rough Around The Edges. And it just so happens the joke he is on right now is where he is ranting about sex. My dick got slightly hard, and I hit channel up. Some stupid cartoon was on. I decided to watch that.....
This babysitting job isn't working out...

-----------------------
I will admit this is partially based off of something when I was a teen. But I changed the story almost completely. And I was DEFIANTLY not attracted to her.

Comments, please? before I continue?

Last edited by wicked; 01-15-2009 at 03:29 PM.
wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to wicked for this post:
Old 01-15-2009, 03:49 PM   #2
DragonofDares

It awesome, cant wait for the next part.
DragonofDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 04:07 PM   #3
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

Remember this, my 'wicked' friend (ahahaha); given the age of your characters, I wouldn't delve too far into 'perversions'. Stick with G or PG stuff and you should be fine.

I enjoy the internal monologue and the constant beating himself up over the ideas in his head. Having been in his shoes in the past, exposed to the same kind of ideas while I was babysitting, I do understand how thoughts like these can come along, and so it made the story believable to me.

There were some narrative incongruities (not sure when time actually lapses) and some typos and grammatical errors, so you should work on that a little.

Otherwise, a promising start.

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 04:11 PM   #4
vivala_dare
Distinguished Member

I like it but when I read it I changed her age to 15 so it dint seem to bad. if you get me

but nice start
vivala_dare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 04:17 PM   #5
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

I suppose you can do that, viva, but in retrospect, not everyone here will do that. That's why I prefer to tell wicked to err on the side of caution.

Just my old mind ranting on.

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 04:29 PM   #6
coolio5

haha i really like this
i love the humor, and the internal monologue
different then the norms of this site
keed it up, and i agree with interesting, dont get to sexual, or change the age of SHaron

overall, i love it and keep it up

Limits: permanent, illegal, family, poo, anal, extreme pain

PM me with any good dares

HIGH QUALITY READING MATERIAL:

FINISHED "Strip Basketball"!!!!
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11996
(3rd place in the 2008 Storyteller's Choice Awards!!!)

IN PROGRESS "That crazy school trip..."
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...904#post182904
coolio5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 04:45 PM   #7
Naigan

An 8 year old...? Just... No.
Naigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 05:06 PM   #8
wicked
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks.

I repeat:

Quote:
And I was DEFIANTLY not attracted to her.
be sure to read the fine text. remember, this is fiction.

When this happened, it got as far as her telling me a lie during a game of pool (different then in the story), and I talked to her about the issue with her... and nothing happened. I just found this site, and thought about the past, and changed it, added some twists.
Old 01-15-2009, 05:22 PM   #9
Smile
Account Banned

i realise the charecter is supposed to be young, fair enough, but 8 is just abit too young, maby 12 or 13, still young enough for him too be uncomfortable, and her to be curious, but at the same time, less... wrong if you know what i mean

oh and, other than the age thing im quite enjoying it, please go on, even if you dont want to change the age, i can ignore that

Note: If I use "" it is meant to be as a dazed daydream look, not an insult.

Last edited by Smile; 01-15-2009 at 05:39 PM.
Smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 05:38 PM   #10
Naigan

Agreed. 8 is just.. Fucked up.
Old 01-15-2009, 07:07 PM   #11
erick92
Distinguished Member

People... It's a story. Like he said multiple times he didn't really do this. Does it matter so much if it is in a story? Come on people.

23/M/USA
erick92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 02:10 AM   #12
Naigan

Even if it's a story, that doesn't stop it being just plain wrong. But that's only my opinion, so keep reading if this kind of thing gets you off.
Old 01-16-2009, 01:14 PM   #13
wicked
getDare Sweetheart

Comments, before I continue please.

(remember, this never happened, and this is as bad as it gets.)

-----------

...........This dude... in this bat like costume, with a cape, was running around....trying to stop this clown like guy from doing something stupid.
Oh right, the story. I have completely calmed down... so she tried to get to see me naked.... whatever... lots of girls at around that age get crushes on random guys who are older than them.... I'll just continue sitting around, doing whatever... and nothing will happen. I won't come next time her parents ask me too... I'll just say I got some important crap happening...
This shower running in the background noise suddenly stopped, and this clown like guy blew up this city called bikini bottom... which had a talking sponge with ADD living in there. The bat like guy freaked out, and got all sad. He didn't come in time to save the town. He lost hope in saving people in the future... he thought maybe he was getting too old for the job. In a few days, he saw it on the news, and they took a survey. Only 8% of most everyone in America cared. Everyone else didn't care because some of the biggest losers of all time were in that city. Then the bat guy went “oh yeah! of course!” and he was no longer sad, and stopped caring. He put back on his costume, and went out into the night once again stopping crime. Then I saw some people trying to sell iPhones.

Anyway, I wasn't feeling any attraction to that creepy 8 year old anymore. I got up, went to the fridge, and grabbed a coke. I took a couple sips, and the bathroom door opened....
Sharon walked out wearing a towel... and no, she didn't look attractive to me.... everything left my mind. She is freakin' EIGHT! What she tried to do temporarily screwed up my mind. It isn't important.
I didn't act on the thoughts. Everything is okay....
Neither of us said anything... I looked away, and took a sip. Then she said something.
“Well... I took my shower...”
“...yes....”
“When are my mom and dad coming home?”
“....soon....” I think.... what.... two and a half hours? “Why don't you go get dressed... we can play another game of pool if you want.”
“okay...” she walked passed me, and started going upstairs. I watched her walk up those steps.... and bingo! Yahtzee! I don't give the slightest care of seeing her naked! okay, stop thinking about it. It's over. Suddenly she tripped on the middle step, and grabbed for the railing before she feel, and her towel dropped and slid to the bottom of the stairs....

I just starred.... damn.... she was so.... good... looking....
she tried to regain her control, and got back her balance holding onto the rail... without wearing anything... oh my god...
I looked away! and just sipped my coke! I just gulped down my coke.... 7 seconds later... i turned back my head. She walked down the steps casually... when she got to the bottom, she picked up her towel... and wrapped it around herself. She didn't care I was watching...
We just stood there... staring at each other... then I noticed that she noticed the small bulge in my damn pants and I quickly turned. I put down the can, stuck my hands in pockets, and covered it up... I'm not really the kind of guy who walks around with hands in my pockets, but.... this is an awkward situation... even though she didn't know what I was going through after she left...
She was then blushing.
I walked away, and went down into the basement...
I walked down those steps, and slumped down on the couch.... why... the HELL... did I come here! God! What are you doing to me! Don't tell me she is going to tell her little friends! She's got friends who are frikkin 12! Son of a bitch! God! Don't let this get any worse!! Please!

I sat there thinking about nothing for the next... I don't know how much time passed! It could be 6 hours for all I care! This is the stupidest moment of my life! And I have a feeling stupider things are going to happen.... when she dropped her towel.... that was so damn random and unexpected! don't tell me she did that on purpose! No! She didn't! She wouldn't do that risking to fall down the stairs! But why the hell did I find her hot! DAMN!
Then I heard someone walking down the stairs. Damn right it was Sharon. She got to the bottom, and took a few steps towards me, she was only 6 feet away from the couch. I didn't know what to say!
And yes, she was obviously dressed.
“Look, what just happened there... um... I... you... I... uh..”
“It's alright.”
Huh? What? “But I saw you... you know! Na-”
“It's okay.”
“Are you serious?”
“Uh huh.”
Oh my god... don't tell me she likes me that much!
“Alright.... this is.... just between me and you, right?”
“Maybe.”
Maybe? MAYBE?
“Okay... I'll trust that this won't get out.”
“But since you saw me...”
Oh my god...
I got off the couch. “Hey! No! I'm a lot older than you! What happened right there, well, I already knew what... well... I mean, I haven't looked at kids wearing nothing before, but I know what eight year olds are supposed to look like. I just know what everyone is supposed to look like! It's.... um...” what the hell! “You will know about it too in school in the future! Okay! No more of this! It was an accident!”
“Okay Greg... if you say so...”
“And I know that you have this thing for me... okay?”
She looked confused. “What thing?”
“ugh... I know you have a crush on me, okay?”
“You do?”
“Yes...”
“Who told you! One of my friends?”
Dammit man!
“No... I kinda figured it out on my own...”
She was all shocked now... “How?”
“I just know... ok... how about a game of pool?”
We got into this short debate... she was convinced that someone told me at first, but I talked some sense into her, and... I think she believes me now... but I can't tell.
For the remaining time of my babysitting here, we played an unfinished game of pool, and after that, we just went upstairs. She was just watching TV, and I just sat on a stool in the kitchen, waiting to get the hell out of here.

............the next morning, I sat up in bed, thinking about what happened yesterday.
I shook my head, with a grin. “Man... son of a bitch.” I stood up, and walked into the kitchen. My parents were out for the week, for their own vacation, so I can do pretty much anything I want here. I had some cereal, pancakes, coffee, another bowl of cereal, and a coke.
When I was about 13, I heard stories about nudists. They walked around naked as families around in their home. It was a common family and culture belief, that nothing is wrong with nudity, the human body is nature, stuff like that. I tried it out one day when I was alone. I walked around naked doing what I normally did until they got back. It felt... good. The air around my body... yeah... I've done it so many times since then.
So yeah, I've been naked since a couple hours after I got back last night. When I was done with my soda, I tossed it behind me, and walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth. But I just looked into the mirror... and I just stood there for a long time. My balls were hanging there freely, along with my penis. My balls were pretty big. My dick was a decent size too. They look good.... I got some muscle... My chest doesn't have any hair. Or at least for now, maybe.
What if... what if I did show her my naked body to her... what would have happened....
I started getting a li'l erection thinking about it...
I only would have let her see me for no more than 15 seconds anyway.... nothing sexual would have happened.... she was just.... curious about the opposite sex.
A girl has actually seen me naked before. It was my second girlfriend, my longest relationship. We were just hanging out like we normally did, and we got bored. So we decided to strip. We stared at each other for the longest time...and then we continued hanging out wearing nothing but our skin.
But the stupid thing was, we forgot her parents were home. Her mom came in without knocking, telling us that dinner was rea-
and she screamed, freaked out.... I was kicked out of the house, and.... I had to drive back home. But my clothes were still on her bedroom floor. I think she was punished somehow that involved nudity, but she wouldn't tell me what happened. And that was how our relationship ended.

Anyway... I thought, well, maybe I will let her see me, just for the hell of it. I already did see her naked, so... it would only be fair for her.
NO! What am I thinking! I'm a dumbass bastard!

I grabbed my toothbrush, toothpaste, started brushing.
I was almost done, and the phone rang. I quickly spit into the sink, rinsed my mouth, and went over to the phone. It was my friend, Nick.
“Oh hey, what's up Nick?”
We talked for 10 minutes, and I said I had to go. But only because I started getting cold.
I went into my bedroom, and got dressed.
I turned on my xbox 360, and played Halo 3 online.
I was playing into the game for 25 minutes, when I was in front of a ramp, and 3 players on the other team was going off it on a warthog, attempting to splatter me. But I threw a spike grenade at it. However, I missed. He ran me over, and my 3 team mates were by fusion coils guarding the flag, and the fourth person on the other team was sneaking up from behind them, which was where my spike grenade landed. And as for the 3 people on the warthog, they landed into another set of fusion coils. I made a kill, and betrayed my own teammates.....
There were no survivors.

The phone rang. I answered it. It was my friend's mom who payed me for babysitting. We talked for a couple minutes. Then she asked if I could babysit her again tomorrow. I said, “uh, no I can't do it tomorrow.” But then she said I accidentally left my CDs in the basement of their house. I said “damn”. I need those damn CDs! So I said,
“well I guess I can find time to do it tomorrow, I guess....”
She said “great! Thank you.”
Then I said “hey, uh... do you know about Sharon... she um... she uh...”
“Has a crush on you?”
“Yeah....”
She laughed. “Yes, I know. It's kind of cute.”
“It is NOT!”
She laughed again. “It's ok, just ignore it. It's not like anything serious will happen.”
Oh, you don't know the half of it....
“Great, so we will see you tomorrow evening.”
“Yeah, alright. Seeya.”
“Oh wait, she is going to have her friends over tomorrow as well. That isn't a problem, is it?”
“um... I... uh... I suppose it won't be.....”
“Great! Alright, bye Greg.”
“Bye.”
A phone click. Then I dropped the phone. Son of a bitch! Her FRIENDS!! No! Don't tell me... she set something up for me! No! Nothing will happen.... DAMN IT! ...this babysitting job isn't working out....

Last edited by wicked; 01-16-2009 at 07:10 PM.
Old 01-17-2009, 04:05 PM   #14
nightmare09
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to nightmare09 Send a message via Yahoo to nightmare09

go on please its alsome
nightmare09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 04:55 PM   #15
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

yeah 8 year old ..... NO
sentence structure .... NO
idea ... potential
constantly beating himself up...... awesomely funny

I'm on FetLife too - ask and I will tell!
dared to perfection is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk