getDare Sweetheart

My inspiration for him?

i usually don't tell people that stuff

I'll ease the swearing a little
wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 11:17 PM   #17
wicked
getDare Sweetheart

Here I am. Walkin' to school. It's not that cold out. I look on the other side of the street, I see two random guys walking to school. Behind me some random girl. I'm pretty much the only one not wearing a damn backpack. I'm just walking along. Hands in pockets. Scowl on my face when people aren't looking. Thinking angry thoughts. Living on nothing but drugs, only a few friends, and hope... which is fading away. Damn you all to hell.
I'm just walking. Walking. Grunting... five hours go by. I pass this store, turn the corner and walk by dunkin donuts....And suddenly I feel a tap on my shoulder. I stop walking and I turn around.
“Alex, where are you going?”
It was some kid I knew since last year. We haven't spoke for like two weeks or more. He sounded kinda... desperate...
“To the school... why?”
“Screw the school! I need your help with something.”
“What?”
“Caighla is in trouble!”
“Who?”
“You know! Caighla!”
“Oh, right! What's wrong?”
I don't really care at all. My kindness was taken away from me. But I still feel the need to act like I do.
“Just... come with me!”
“K”
Why is he picking me?
Whatever the reason, he turned around and ran really fast. I shrugged and went after him. I just tried speed walking but he started running faster. I didn't want to look like a fggt... but I couldn't keep up with him like this. And he looked behind. He slowed down... “Come on!”
So I f'ing ran.
We ran for 20 miles before we got to this random house. I have no idea whose house it even is. He looked behind to see if I was right behind him like 5 times.
He ran up the porch and opened the door. He ran inside leaving the door open. I speed walked inside. I looked around. I heard him run up the stairs panting. I was in a living room. There was some junk on the floor and coffee table. There was a pizza box with two slices of pizza left and can of coke. I walked over to it and picked up the can of coke. Half empty. I took a sip. Warm... still kind of carbonated. I took a slice of pizza and ate and drank.
Suddenly I heard yelling upstairs.
Oh, shit!
I put down the pizza and coke and ran upstairs. Now I feel kind of bad.
I looked around to see an open door and walked inside a bedroom. He was standing at the door crying.
“Caighla! Please don't!”
He suddenly noticed me.
“ALEX!! What were doing down there!! Help me with her!”
I speed walked up to the door!
“Caighla!”
I could hear sobbing inside this bathroom.
“Caighla!” Ben was panting and worrying like crazy!
Caighla suddenly sounded surprised and tried to stop crying...
“Alex!?”
“Yes, it's me!”
“What are you doing here!!”
“Ben brought me!”
“What the fuck did you do that for you stupid bitch!”
Now she sounded pissed...
“Caighla, please stop!! Don't do it!”
Now i was frikkin worried what was going on myself! I started whispering to Ben.
“Hey, what is going on!”
“She wants to kill herself!”
“What!?”
“Try to stop her! I don't know what to do man!”
“Caighla! It's Alex! I-”
“Alex, leave right this fucking minute!”
“Caighla, I want to help you!”
“I don't need f'ing help!”
“Caighla! Please try to relax!”
“GET THE FUCK OUT!!!”
And then every glass item in the entire damn house shattered....
“Caighla!-”
“Psst! Ben! Give her a minute.”
“No, dude! She might-”
“I know what I'm saying!”
Ben continued to be looking traumatized and scared as hell. I wasn't showing much, but I did feel some shit inside me... and her sobbing was quieter than it was when I first came in.... and more calm.... and I think Ben noticed that. Ben turned around and walked awayand was holding his forehead. He was pacing back and forth saying shit under his breath... and I... I knelt down in front of the door... and waited.....
and waited.... I turned my head. Ben was pacing back and forth... i don't know what is going through his mind. I'll never feel that gawddam feeling.
I watched him... and I was listening for Caighla...
And Ben couldn't stop looking at the door. Then he finally started speed walking up to the door... but I held up my hand which signaled for him to stop.
“But-”
Then I gave him the one minute finger...
Ben sighed... well... a heavy sigh...
I turned my head a little to look at the door...
and...
Caighla was calming down more and more....
and...
“Caighla.... are you okay?”
and she didn't say anything... natural...
I stood up. I walked up to Ben, and held his shoulder for a second. “Good luck.”
Ben immediately went up to the door.
“Caighla!”
I watched. She didn't say anything... Ben was paranoid...
8 seconds later, the door opened. Ben looked eager and happy. I could tell by his body motions. Caighla automatically hugged Ben.
I just now noticed that... that she was probably naked, or at least topless. I stood there for 15 seconds watching... and when they didn't notice that I existed, I left the room. I walked down stairs and kicked over the coffee table. I didn't care. I just walked out onto the porch... and I sat down on the gawddammutherphukin steps.
Old 04-20-2009, 11:42 PM   #18
Lolly
getDare Sweetheart

Wow Ben was just using him. Very interesting story, took another emo turn.

Do you want fries with that?
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 01:03 PM   #19
wicked
getDare Sweetheart

thanks

I'll need more comments before I continue please

Last edited by wicked; 04-22-2009 at 01:14 PM.
Old 04-22-2009, 02:01 PM   #20
ferret604

Send a message via Yahoo to ferret604

im intrigued. please continue
Old 04-30-2009, 12:05 PM   #21
wicked
getDare Sweetheart

My phukin head is in my gawddam hands... not thinking about anything at all... except how much I hate this goddamn world!
Five hours went by-no not really you retard!
That bastard better come down those goddam stairs before I crack his head open with my f'ing finger! You don't believe me? Watch me do it to a tree you retard!
I vaguely heard some footsteps coming down the stairs. But it was only vague because I was ignoring it! The bastard.
Suddenly I felt someone's hand on my shoulder.
“Thanks a lot man!”
I turned my head around.... and I stood up.
“Hugh... no problem.”
“I owe you one...”
“Yes...”
Knuckle bump.
“She is so much frikkin feeling better! What did you do?”
“Nothing.”
“No.. wha? Nothing?”
“What was she about to kill herself over?”
“Oh.. it's... personal.”
Must have been a very small issue, the happy stupid dipshit.
“Well, it happened quicker than I thought... I figured I would still be in there, but...”
“Okay, yeah... I think she was also high on something, but I think it wore off quickly! I don't know! But thanks man!”
“Yeah, no problem. Seeya.”
“Wait!”
“I'll seeya tomorrow.”
Knuckle bump.
“Um yeah.. seeya...”
I walked away without looking back. He had a confused and surprised look on his face, like as if he expected a bigger reaction out of me.
Anyway, now I had no idea where I was or what time it is. I don't even know why I am leaving. I just don't care! I don't wanna go to school! Maybe I can find some random kid named Kenny and kill him.

I started taking a walk down this dirt road I found like fifteen minutes ago... but I think it was intended for cars, cause this is taking so damn f'ing long... I'm going to have to go back if I don't find anything soon... and these f'ing mosquitoes are starting to annoy me! I've been having an f'ing war with these mosqui- oh look, it's coming to an f'ing end!
I started running just to see what is at the end and to get away from these f'ing bugs!
By the time I got to the end, I was out of breath dammit!
I started taking heavy breaths to get my breathe back... and when I lifted my head... I saw a sign...
'Welcome To _____ Nudist Camp!'
“What? Nudist camp?”
It had some motto at the bottom of the sign, but I was already speed walking past that sign. But then I stopped. I saw cars parked on a big space with parking lot signs, and a gate. There was a space between the gates where you could walk through and go up a hill... which must lead to the nudist camp!
I already had a soft boner, and I was speed walking up the hill.
If I was caught spying on them? Gah! I don't give a fuck!
I was hurrying up there like crazy. And soon enough I could see a building... painted blue.

It was a big building. Then I noticed a big wooden fence in front of it. It was like 5 inches away from the building, and the fence went around a long way.... both left and right, out of site. And inside the area was like smooth ground. Likely so your feet don't feel so uncomfortable. There were a lot of buildings. And I like, hid behind the building. Well, behind the fence. You know. But behind the building.... I slowly leaned over so I could get a good look...
Except... I didn't see anyone... damn!
Well, I waited anyway. It wasn't like I had anything better to do... I'm just hoping a naked chick comes along soon!
What time is it?
I've been f'ing crouching her for like 10 minutes! Where the PHUCK is everyone!!!
I stood up and went to the other side of the damn building!
No one on this side either!!!
So I looked for an f'ing way inside!!
Hey!! That looks like a gate door of some kind!
I ran for that damn door!
All I can frikkin hear are my gawdam feet running along the ground....
I pushed open the door....
...and it won't budge! What the hell!
Oh, look! A fucking lock!
Well, I can't climb this damn thing!
Oh look, a sign!
I walked to get a closer look of the sign that is hanging on the gate....
Yeah... welcome to this nude camp.... um.... uh huh... open from 1:50 pm – 8:00pm on weekdays when school is in... uh huh... whatever! Great...
Wait a damn minute! What about the cars!
Well, the way they built this, I can't climb it! SONUVA-!
Phuck this.
I went back down the hill.
Then I remembered it was a really long walk.
I walked back anyway... I mean, I could wait 20 minutes, and no one could show up! And if someone were to show up, it'll probably be a guy or a FRIKKIN old lady!
I didn't give a damn. I'll walk back. I don 't care. I'll end up somewhere soon.

I hit the snooze button on my alarm.
I don't need to get up. I don't need to go to that stupid school.
But I'll get rudely bitched at.
I don't give a damn.
What about Caighla?
Fine.

--------------
thanks for reading. Leave a comment before I continue please.

Last edited by wicked; 04-30-2009 at 03:15 PM.
Old 04-30-2009, 08:43 PM   #22
wicked
getDare Sweetheart

Alright, let's get right onto the punishment, shall we....
Old 04-30-2009, 09:16 PM   #23
Elin0553

Location: My home is so impossibly long, no ammount of words or letters could comprehend the legth and th
Send a message via MSN to Elin0553

I love it

Great story, awesome, and if you are planing on adding more characters can one be named Rene'?
Old 05-07-2009, 06:53 PM   #24
wicked
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks guys.

The babysitting story will have an extra piece to it when this story has more in it.

Last edited by wicked; 05-07-2009 at 06:58 PM.
Old 05-07-2009, 06:56 PM   #25
wicked
getDare Sweetheart

I left the house. Something strange happened today. I took a step out of the front door, and I fell down a cliff.
I was walking down the street to the damned school in hopes of seein' Caighla. I know where she hangs out for a few minutes before the first class starts. I looked around and only saw two random kids walking to my school.
Then I had a thought.
Maybe I should go to Ben's place and see if they're there.
Well, I kinda left my place early... maybe I can f'ing do that and still have time in case she is at the school.
Wait, where the hell is his house anyway?
Damn it!

And my angry arm punched this guy in front of me down to the ground.
Oops.
Then the police came and I caught their bullets with my hand and shot them back at the cops and killed 'em. Blood drew all over the place.
Yes I know, I'll shut the hell up. I'm going to have to hope Caighla is feeling okay and will be at the damn school today. I started walking faster.
All this evil darkness feelings started invading my fucking brain. It happens on a regular basis you bastard.
I didn't give a fuck all these people I pass see this goddamn scowl on my face.
I see someone trip and smash their face on the concrete, I walk right past.
If I see a bastard shooting someone in the face then I thrust the bastard's pupil with my steel spit, and nothing more.
I could see a mutharphrukin robber runnin out of the damn bank and could care less about why grass is green.
A sniper shot just shoots past my face. It makes me blink.
That is 1/4 of what it f'ing feels like. I just want you to see the whatever word I'm looking for of it.
And soon enough I see the school with random maggots walking inside.
I went up the steps and ignored everyone's existence, as if I was the only one there, walking inside an abandoned high school.
I went down the damned hallways. If Caighla or Ben would be in front of me when I find them, my eyes would automatically target them.
But maybe I should be paying attention everyone.... you know, just because. Just in case.
Oh wow. I regret this. But at least I'm seeing some really nice asses...
“What the phuck!..” under my breath............
I came to the stairs... I looked around just before I went up them.... and I went up the damn stairs.
20 minutes later, I reached the top. At the end of this hallway I take a fking left, and Caighla normally hangs out at the first door of that class room with a couple friends before the gawdam bell rings.
I went walking down the hall. A ton of random muthaphukcres standing around doing nothing at al....
I'm just going to stop thinking.
Walking down the hall walking down the hall walkin down the hall walkin down the hall walking down hey watch where you're going you freak!
So, having fun?
Caighla was a cool kind of person... everyone liked her. Everyone knew her. She had a nice happy family and life. fck her.
She was with Ben for about three months.
I have no idea why she was all suicidal then. It was weird. And I don't really care or want to know.
Ben? I hardly even know him. I met him in a class last year and teacher made us.... “partners” for projects for the rest of the semester. He always tried to be nice with everyone... I guess he has a bunch of friends or something. I have no idea what the hell his reputation is, or if he even has one. I've seen him hang out at random places. I don't know.
“Sup Alex?”
This random kid that knows me interrupted me. I don't know, we met during the first few days of school. He's not always there. He only goes to lunch to see some other friend of his, even he isn't there all the time. And that kid is there like only 4 or 6 times a month, the bastard.
Wait... he... um... never says hi to me in the hall.... that's...
whatever. I got to the end of the hall... and looked to the left... to see if....
DAMNIT!!
A locker smash was heard when I turned around and my damned hand pressing against the damn thing!!! My head just hung there....
Thinking about nothing....what the hell!
I stood there with anger you've never felt.
“Alex!”
At the hearing of Caighla's voice, it surprised me, and I almost immediately turned around.
And there she was, speed walking right up to me....
And she hugged me for the longest time....

“So that's how you got your car? Nice.”
“Yeah, it was my best birthday ever.”
“Sounds like you had a pretty fun time.”
“Fun time? I had a great fun time!”
“Yeah... that's what I meant.”
She chuckled. “Have you gotten your license yet?”
“Nope.”
“What about a permit?”
“No. ”
“Really? Why not?”
“Well... I uh, I haven't gotten around to it.”
“Oh.”
“Yeah. Also, I don't really have money.”
“You don't? Well, you should get a job.”
“A job? Yeah, I guess I should...”
A job? What, are you crazy?
“So Alex, where do you live?”
“Oh, I.. live like 15 minutes from the school.”
“Oh you do?”
“Yup.”
“Well,
And so we had 500 more random topics in this random conversation.
“Man, my teacher is going to be pissed!”
“Which teacher?”
“Oh, Mr. Noron.”
“Don't think I know him.”
“The social studies teacher?”
“Oh, yeah! I think I heard of him.”
Who?
“Well, I better get going before I get a detention. Bye Alex!”
“Bye Caighla.”
She flirtatiously smiled, sat up from the floor and walked away
and.... my eyes.... just... followed her.... until she was out of sight....

“Yo, Alex! Have you seen Jeremy!”
“Travis? No...”
“Damn!! He was supposed to be here!”
“Man, if he doesn't show up I'm going to have to kick his ass!”
“Oh, right...”
“You ready to do this shit!”
“Do what...that fatass gym teacher?”
“Yes! Don't you f'ing remember?”
“Yeah, I remember. I've just been thinking about other things.”
“Yeah, like what?”
“Oh, just hot chick...”
“Dude, alright! Who is it?”
“Yo, Jeremy! Where have you been?”
“Yo, oh it's just... yeah, a... Mr. Kipp just wanted to talk about some shit.”
“Okay, that's cool. Are you ready to do this man?”
“Yeah I'm ready.”

-------------------------

Please leave some comments before I continue. The punishment starts in the next part =P

Last edited by wicked; 05-08-2009 at 02:38 PM.
Old 05-12-2009, 01:33 PM   #26
wicked
getDare Sweetheart

Hey guys, what's up?

I got the next part very close to being done, the one that you've been waiting for.

I'd love to post it tomorrow. But I need a couple comments first. So if you don't mind.

The first part is done and will not be updated, despite how I said I would write more on it.
http://getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=19550

Nude Punishment Enforced By Law
Will be finished in the near future
http://getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=23122
Old 05-12-2009, 07:51 PM   #27
Lolly
getDare Sweetheart

-Comments- -Insert same thing everyone says- Good story, continue please

LOL JK

Good story though
Very amusing to me for some reason

Old 05-17-2009, 03:31 AM   #28
Zaki53

Good story, cant wait until it gets to the punishment.
Zaki53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 07:05 PM   #29
wicked
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for the comments =)
Next part will be out this Thursday or Friday.......

--------------------

“You mean...!!!”
“Yes!”
“PHUK!”
“Split up you idiots!”
And with my heart kinda racing, I f'ing turned around and ran like hell!
“Son of a bitch!!”
I phuking ran until I was far away from the area. It wasn't that I was scared, I'm just pissed off that a car pulled in at the most unlikely time! Not only that, but I don't need to be caught. What the hell!

I walked into Dunkin' donuts and bought a couple frosted donuts with a coffee.
I ate and drank using both hands when I walked the way home. That's f'ing called using your brain.
Nervous? A little. Where everyone else went? Hell, if I knew I would be there right now! All I know is Sally isn't home, and that's where I'm f'ing headed. It's not a far walk. It's just boring.
Wearing my black jeans, a gothic-looking shirt and an unzipped black sweatcoat, I wasn't caring that it was hot out. It's not like being hot and sweating a little bit does anything.
Does anyone know a good joke? As I'm walking down this street? Seriously, before I croak while walking in this stupid humid heat!
Wait, maybe I shouldn't have bought that coffee. Oh well, whatever. Phuk it.
I found a random rock and gently kicked it. It rolled down the sidewalk... and I kicked it again.
I stopped. I stared at it. I bent down and picked it up. And with this hate and this scowl, I threw the damn rock!! I don't even know where the gawddam thing landed. Phuk it.
I finally got to my house. Locked today. I pounded the damn door and kicked it. I took the damn key out of my penis and unlocked the frukkin door.
Slammed the goddamn door and tossed my shoes across the phuking room. Walked fast without meaning to and fell onto the damn couch head first.
I don't want to be surrounded by these fucking walls anymore! I don't need to see these same objects anymore!!
so.... I.... hate my damn dad! I just fukin wish he would die!
Probably twenty minutes passed, and my bloody tears have the couch set on fire.
For no apparent reason you can't see, I screamed.
I took a cup from the kitchen and went into my room.....
I took out my vodka from my hiding place. I just kept drinking it... and drinking....
And everything is alright. Happy dogs are hoping through the field like bunny rabbits! All I can do is smile and laugh.

I got onto the computer in this drunken happy state..
Porn.
Featured news on yahoo homepage.
Rap news.
Rock news.
Porn.
Email.
Myspace.
Shit.
I scrolled down and saw the New Messages!
I immediately clicked it when I remembered that girl sent it!
Come on, come on, load!
....and a loading error message popped up.
“Oh, come on!”
I hit the back button, and I waited about 10-80 minutes for it to go back. But all I got was another loading error message. So I pounded the screen as I stood up and walked away.
DAMMIT!!”
I paced back and forth for about 15 seconds...
There is really bad internet connection here....
I spent 15 minutes going through the internet settings on the computer, and still didn't work. I spent 10 minutes messing with the cords... nothing.... bastard.
I restarted the computer... and I got a signal...
ANYWAY-
For a while I tried to get back onto myspace, but.... I'm not too pissed off just because I'm drunk... but if I wasn't, then the computer would probably be on the floor, and a hole would be in the monitor that came from my fist. And my “mom”... Sally, is supposed to be coming here soon...
I just shut the computer off... I'll try it later... probably when I'm sober.

I'm laying nude here on my bed... listening to the only CD's I have that I can listen to on my piece of shit stereo. Some kind of metal... I don't know what singer or whatever the hell you call it.. it is.
The only damn reason I'm nude is because it just feels good, like free and pure. It just makes me fucking feel better.
The damned vodka is wearing off.
And right about now I can hear a car pulling in. Fuck. Great. Her. Hide.
I slammed my face right into my pillow.....
I reached my hand out and unplugged the stereo.
Car door slam. Loud.
Nothing....
Door opening hard. Storming in. Door slam. Loud.
ALEX!!!!
Gawdphukindammit!!!
I jumped off my gawdam bed and hurried putting my damn clothes back on!
She was f'ing screaming swearing yelling stomping through the gawdam house..
So I fucking stood against the wall that had the door attached to it.... in hopes when the bitch slammed open the door... she wouldn't see me and leave...
The damned footsteps got louder and louder...
suddenly the door slammed open.......
and turned 'er head to see me in a poor attempt trying to hide...
she bitch-screamed at me at max volume.... always.
Phucked off.... pissed off as hell.... all I could do was stand there not looking at her with the maddest look on my f'ing face.... I couldn't stand speaking to....
“You selfish phuking pig! Look at me when I'm speaking to you!!”
“You never listen to a thing I phuking say to you! You just sit around all day doing nothing!! You lazy bum!!”
“You deserve me telling you this!!”
I don't need to put up with this bullshit!
Will you shut the phuk up!!!
As selfish as she is, it made her pissed.
Screamed even more at me.
“It's no wonder the police are looking for you!!”
......what?
What the hell is she talking about?!!
Oh will you look at that... she noticed that I'm looking surprised....
“Let me phukin go!!”
Okay, just grabbed my f'ing arm! Oh my god! She's trying to force me to go somewhere without-
Since I was 15... I've just been fighting back dammit! So I'm violently getting my f'ing arm out of the sunuvabitch's grip!!

Oh... hey... whats up... it's been well over HALF A MUTHAFUKIN HOUR
i got THESE COOL NEW MARKS ON MY ARM!!
and I'M SITTING IN THE BACK OF HER CAR THINKING ABOUT HOW AWESOME DEATH IS
oh look, the police station. I'm about to enter the next damn pit of hell, you motherfu-
“Get out.”
-ers!
Car door open.... car door shut.... she walked away....... she turned around and looked back.. I wasn't moving an inch. She started walking back, and before she came back to bitch, I just got the hell out.
Dammitall!!-as stupid as she is... Whatever! I just walked right past the bi-
For about twenty minutes I sat in this so called waiting room.... or whatever it's called dammit!
And eventually I went into this... fuckin.... chief office or something....
So whatever it is that goes on in police stations when people are called in...
It happened...
I've been dodging cops my whole life. And now I'm dealing with the f'ing police for the first f'ing time.
Scared? No.
Worried? A little.
Nervous? DUH!!
They're done messing with papers and asking about my meaningless existence now. Now it looks like they're going to business... to screw me up.
And what the hell is this crap!! They just played a video with me in it! Running away from the place I was in! And what the hell! NO ONE ELSE IS IN THE-”
“Well.. this a serious law offense you have done. We have no option except to give you the PRCRLOLRJPT.”
“The phukin what?”
“The Privacy Removal of your Civil Rights Laugh Out Loud Restorative Justice Program Thingy.”
“WHAT?”
-----------------

Next part coming in two - four days ;]

Leave comments before I continue please =)

The first part is done and will not be updated, despite how I said I would write more on it.
http://getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=19550

Nude Punishment Enforced By Law
Will be finished in the near future
http://getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=23122

Last edited by wicked; 05-18-2009 at 07:19 PM.
Old 05-18-2009, 11:21 PM   #30
Lolly
getDare Sweetheart

I'm confused
What the hell did he do?

Advertisements
Kink Talk