View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 12:45 AM   #3
wicked
getDare Sweetheart

We were walking along on the path. I saw a few squirrels, but they ran away from us. Course, it was probably because Sharon flashed the camera at them, now that I think about it.
This is incredibly boring. Stupid cell phone doesn't even work out here.
I heard a bird squawking. And I saw a river steam thing in the distance.
Wait, how long has it been?
I flipped open my cell phone.
Oh, what the hell... it's been eight minutes. Feels like fifteen.
“Cool!”
Sharon ran towards the river stream.
Nows my chance to get out here and say bears ate her.
Sharon took off her shoes and socks and dunked her feet in the water. When I got to the river, I sat down on a rock and held my head with my palm and just watched Sharon. The water wasn't moving She dunked her hand in the water and twirled it around. The water was actually pretty clear. I'm surprised it isn't polluted, you could swim in it. Sharon took a picture of the stream.
Why do you keep taking so many--
FLASH
“Sharon, quit taking my picture! Delete them.”
“Fine...”
Sharon looked down at her camera and fiddled with buttons.
I looked down at my feet. Then my knees. Then my legs. Then my crotch. Which is all covered in a pair of shoes and pants. I listened to the silence and the sound of Sharon's feet shaking back and forth in the water. Then she looked at me smiling.
“Greg, can we swim?”
“No.”
“Come on, why don't you want to do anything?”
“Did you bring your swim suit with you?”
“No...”
Oh no....
I stuck my palm in my face...
“Sharon, how do you expect to swim?”
“We don't need a swimsuit.”
“No Sharon! I'm not skinny dipping with you!”
She stopped smiling when I yelled.
“It's over Sharon! It's been months, it's ancient history!”
She sadly looked down at her camera.
“I'm sorry. But your parents, my parents or Jake could come down her at any minute.”
“It would just be a minute though.”
“Either way, it's sick. If you want to swim, we'll do it tomorrow when I'm not so frikkin tired, with swim suits.”
“Okay!”
We sat around looking around for a few minutes. Sharon stood up, put her shoes. I got up, and we headed back to our camping place.

I took a nap in my tent, when my dad woke me up saying lunch is ready. Our dads cooked burgers and stuff, and we ate. And me, Jake and Sharon were made to sit in a circle and talk with our boring parents. I kinda spaced out... After what felt like somewhere between one and six hours, I suddenly remembered something.
“Oh, uh I was just wondering. Where is Sharon sleeping?”
“Well, we were thinking about that.” said Dean. “We don't have enough tents, and she doesn't want to sleep with us” he said with a smile. “Sharon will have to sleep with you or Jake.”
“I don't want to sleep with her.” Jake said.
“Just have her sleep with you guys, it doesn't matter.” I said.
“No!” Sharon whined.
“You two could sleep in the same tent.” My mom said.
“What? That's gay!” Jake yelled”
“How is it gay?” Alison said.
“Mom!” Jake complained.
I spaced out during the argument...
suddenly I heard Dean say “Sharon, you're not scared about sleeping alone in a tent are you?”
In a whimper voice.... Sharon said.... “No!”
“You don't look that way.”
“Maybe a little...”
“If you had a choice, would you rather sleep with us, your brother, or Greg?”
Oh no...
She looked over at me and looked back at Dean. “Greg I guess.”
Oh come on!
“Greg, is that okay with you?”
“No!”
“Well, she is going to have to sleep with one of you.”
“For the entire week?”
“No, she can sleep with Jake too.”
“What?” Jake suddenly babbled.
“I said, today Sharon will sleep with Greg, tomorrow with you, and repeat that till the end of the week.”
“Man whatever.” I said.
“You've babysitted her, you can handle it Greg.”
No I can't.
“Where is she going to change into her pajamas?”
“She can change behind a tree or some bushes when it's dark.”
She better.

That night, someone got a fire started and we roasted some marshmallows. Sharon tried to tell a scary story or something, but she did a horrible job. Oh well. Blah blah blah.
I went into my tent, turned on the tent light, and I laid down in my sleeping bag... my mind is racing about what will happen when Sharon comes in the tent...
What if she tries to change her pajamas in front of me? What am I supposed to do? I don't want to change in front of her! I'm not going to.
Suddenly memories of last summer popped in my head, and images of Sharon naked appeared in my mind...
Oh come on! Damn it!
My penis started.... to harden...
Why the hell is this happening!
And then I heard the tent open... I turned my head to see Sharon coming inside holding a sleeping bag and a travel bag. I flipped open my cell phone to check the time. It was almost nine.
“You want me to move over my stuff?”
I didn't even bother waiting for her to answer, I just started moving over my bag and sleeping bag.
“Yeah.”
I dumped myself onto my sleeping bag, and she rolled out her sleeping bag.
“Uh, Sharon could you have your head facing the other way?”
“Why?”
“Just because.”
And Sharon picked up her sleeping bag and turned it the other way.
“This has been a boring day.” I said.
“Really? I thought it was fun.” said Sharon.
“Yeah, well whatever.”
I turned, trying to get comfortable and my side felt something.
“Oh yeah.”
I stuck my hand in my sleeping bag and took out all the snacks and put them by my travel bag, and opened a package. I'm eating because I'm bored.
I dimmed the tent light, and moved it away from my head and tried to fall asleep. But Sharon wasn't tired.
“What do you want to do?”
“I want to fall asleep.”
“But I don't.”
I ignored her.
She made noises crawling around, opening her bag and stuff. Crumples, bumps.... silence after that...
Man, this is freakin' uncomfortable. Might as well sit up until I'm really tired... Ugh... wait... maybe a town is nearby. I'll see how far it is in walking distance... tomorrow... mmmhmmm.... I want to fall asleep...
I opened up my eyes... and I placed my hands against the ground.. and I picked myself, and turned around, and--
“Sharon, what the hell are you doing!?”
With a nervous expression on her face sitting, she was topless pulling off her pants, with blue underwear on.
“I... uh...”
I pressed my damn palm against my face.
“Oh my god...”
My dick raised up a bit...
Why am I turned on??! Son of a...
I put my arm down, and she stayed in the same position. She was blushing.
“What are you doing?”
“I didn't know you would get up!”
“Oh...”
“I didn't know you would see me!”
“Well... you can do whatever you want. I don't care.”
“Uuhhhh....”
I was trying really hard not to look at her waist... and stomach...
“Are you sure?”
“Yeah... try to whisper. Who else was outside when you came in?”
“Well, my parents are in their tent, and your mom and dad took a walk, and Jake was in his tent. I think.”
She slowly finished pulling off her pants. She looked at my pants... oh my god...
How did I get in this situation?
I just watched her get dressed in her pajamas, trying to not show any emotion on my face.
She lifted up her legs and slipped on her bottoms, and pulled them up, and then threw her top on, stuck her arms in the sleeves and pulled it down.
“Okay...”
I looked away.
------------------------------------
-------------

A few comments before I continue

The first part is done and will not be updated, despite how I said I would write more on it.
http://getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=19550

Nude Punishment Enforced By Law
Will be finished in the near future
http://getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=23122
wicked is offline   Reply With Quote