Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 05-12-2024, 02:35 AM   #1
fieldman

Male 37/male/dom seeks 24-36/female/sub in UK (control)

37/male/dom seeks 24-36/female/sub in UK (control)

British dominant seeks female submissive.

I enjoy control and taking charge of my sub's kinky activities by giving her tasks to complete and rules to obey, especially as part of a dynamic that helps her learn and grow and be the best submissive person she can be.

I don't expect pictures and video routinely but I do expect a verification pic (no nudes required, just enough to see that you're genuine and female) early on.

My main kink is control, whether by setting tasks to complete and standing rules to obey or by focusing on specific things that make you blush, squirm and want to ask to be allowed to touch yourself. I especially enjoy discipline and humiliation play that feeds my control kink, in a way where I ensure it's not only kinky but helps you improve yourself and your general attitude to life both inside and outside the bedroom. Positivity and growth are important to me.

Communication and aftercare also matter deeply and they should be important to you too. A report with lots of detail goes a long way with me, as does regular communication by chat apps. Avoid taking yourself too seriously, brats are welcome. The Obedience app is a great way of setting up a regular dynamic that can endure through the usual pressures of real life, and free/play time that has to fit in around other things.

My kinks include orgasm control, humiliation, pain, toilet use control, denial/chastity, light bondage, body writing and some degradation. My limits are the usual sane ones including needles, blood, blades, scat and full public. Dislikes include dd/lg. I respect it but being called daddy is not for me.

Message me here or kik me if this sounds like a fit for you. Tell me a bit about yourself, why you're here and your own likes and dislikes. Subs based in the UK or GMT +/- 1 hour get to jump the queue but I welcome messages from all over the world.

I'm 34, my GD registered age is not my real birthday. I use kik, Snapchat and GD messages.
fieldman is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk