Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 10-23-2007, 07:14 PM   #1
TheLittleStrawberry
getDare Devil

Default Intrigue me!

Hey, so this is supposed to be a message for all those "masters" out there. What I've noticed is that, there are quite a few masters, but hardly ANY of them intrigues me or wakes up my interest. No, actually, they all seem to bore me.

Like in any ad(whether it's commercial or not), you have to think about your target. In this case, a Master's target is an unowned slave in need of a master. But the competition is tough out there, so I'm really clueless as to why none of them do anything to rise above the rest.
A very generic Master message is: "I'm a master. I'm looking for a slave(age x to x), webcam required/not required. message me at xxxxx"... So... Which part of this message seemed intriguing? I'd say none. There wasn't even a slight connection to the reader. it seemed more like a half-assed message just thrown out there for the heck of it.
So it's the lack of connection between the sender and receiver. its as if these Master are writing their messages to... a whole third kind of people. Well certainly not me.

I know I wouldn't contact these people solely because there are enough, more intriguing people out there, and these people don't even seem interested in me.

So I decided to put up a few tips for these people, as I'd really like to see an improvement in the general message.

first tip is... Loosen up. Step out of the box, and don't be afraid to sound different, be different as that can be intriguing. And if you're looking for a special type of person, it doesn't matter if it doesn't appeal to the rest.

second tip... Talk about yourself. Slaves like to know what they will expect before they contact a potential future master. Write down your age, a little background about yourself(what kind of person you are, highlights of your life that made you who you are). Don't put up a novel of course, though.

Third... Talk about your experience. how many slaves have you had? What other previous experience have you had, and how long time have you been at this? Also one important think to add is if you have tried to be a slave before. To some it might not appeal, but I know that a Master who has felt it on his/her own skin how it is to be a slave, are generally far more understanding and educated in a slave's needs.

fourth: Talk about your expectation and what you're willing to offer... Both are very important. As stated before, the slave likes to know what to expect. But most importantly, giving a small example about what you would do to them is in fact intriguing.
Write about your fetishes, what you find most important in an M/s relationship. Is it the kinkyness you like? The power exchange?
Maybe make a small list of fetishes like:

"Here's a list of what is most important to me:

- Humiliation(public, private)
- Watersports
- Bondage
- pain
- feet"

It's really not as hard as it looks like....
You could also make it a bit more exciting... Maybe write a small piece of how an average day would be for the slave.
Maybe like this(trying to make a note from a sadistic point of view":

"As my slave, I would take care of you. You'd be my little pearl. But I would also be strict and sadistic. I'd like to make you scream and cry. You would be my dress up doll, my slut. You will be nothing more than a toy for me, who will follow my orders willingly.
I will humiliate you, take care of you, punish you when needed."

I could probably come up with something better, but I'm not a master and I just wanted to get the point across.
And don't be afraid to say nasty stuff like "You will be made to piss yourself"... If you are looking for a slave that wants to be made to piss her/himself, then say you are looking for a slave that wants to piss herself. Don't hold back. Us slave are secretly turned on by nasty statements like that. Or most of us anyway.

One last tip:
also write about what you expect from a slave. Is it a full committed relationship you want? Do you want the slave to have a webcam AND digicam? What fetishes must he/she have? Who does this message appeal to?
Does she/he need and previous experience?

Well I'm done for now. I'm pretty sure most of you already know all this. But I'm posting this as a reminder for those who are too lazy or uninspired to create an intriguing post. Be a bit more personal, and you will feel the difference. I guarantee it.
If anyone else wants to add to this, or correct anything, please feel free to post here.

This topic was dedicated to the one guy who managed to break the lowest of the lowest standards in the master/slave history ever
Link: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...8859#post28859

Im doing dares again If you wanna send one, you can PM me, but I'll probably hang around the dare threads as well.

Limits: I wont ingest anything nasty, Nothing messy that will ruin my furniture or belongings, nothing public, nothing illegal.

most humiliating dare:
I was dared not to remove my panties at all for a few days. Not even for bathroom duties, and to cut a little hole for 'nr 2' as I couldnt remove them . It was strange.
TheLittleStrawberry is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 13 users say Thank You to TheLittleStrawberry for this post:
Old 10-23-2007, 08:09 PM   #2
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Thank you so much for this post! I have been in a "seeking" position myself at some point & could not believe the amount of "I want a slave right now, message me on [email protected]" type of ads. Please, don't read into this that I'm berating "master-to-be" because I'm not. But it had to be said because those ads has sadly became a norm here.

Just to give an example: If I would P.M. some "master-to-be" & said: "Hey, I'll be ur slave, pick me right now" Wouldn't you want to know a bit more before doing so? Yes, of course!

So please, "masters-to-be", earn your title if you want to call yourselves & be called "Masters".

Last edited by SubMissChievous; 10-23-2007 at 08:23 PM. Reason: My bad English... again! lol
SubMissChievous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 08:14 PM   #3
SolarFox

Send a message via MSN to SolarFox
Default Reply

OMG! i know what u mean when i was still looking for a master a lot of the potential masters only put their age and gender in their pms! i didnt know anything about them and it was a real turnoff!

.:SolarFox:.
SolarFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 08:16 PM   #4
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

And some of them don't even have their ages & gender in their profile which I believe should be mandatory when registering on here.
Old 10-23-2007, 08:25 PM   #5
SolarFox

Send a message via MSN to SolarFox
Default reply

much too true! It is very disappointing when you don't know anything about someone who is asking to be your master!

.:SolarFox:.
SolarFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 08:31 PM   #6
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Yes, it is. Often people believe that just because one is dominant & the other submissive that there is going to be an automatic match operating. Wrong! Just like in any other sphere of life some compatibility has to take place in order to make it work. I hope this thread opens eyes to everyone who wish to get involved in a Master(Mistress)/slave relationship...

Last edited by SubMissChievous; 10-23-2007 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Chloé needs to take care of her bad English!
Old 10-23-2007, 08:33 PM   #7
userben
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to userben

well stated i just skem through the slave and master area now it so repative. in all honesty the guys need to loosen up we know that most guys want a female slave but lisen it not going to happen most of the time have a boy as your slave its NOT Gay on the plus side you a boy to so you know what hurts and how to humlate them stuff like that
Old 10-24-2007, 03:44 AM   #8
TheLittleStrawberry
getDare Devil

I'm glad you all agree with me here

Now... I just wish this post could get more "published" I'm not sure how many Masters-to-be actually go to this section.

Im doing dares again If you wanna send one, you can PM me, but I'll probably hang around the dare threads as well.

Limits: I wont ingest anything nasty, Nothing messy that will ruin my furniture or belongings, nothing public, nothing illegal.

most humiliating dare:
I was dared not to remove my panties at all for a few days. Not even for bathroom duties, and to cut a little hole for 'nr 2' as I couldnt remove them . It was strange.
Old 10-24-2007, 05:03 AM   #9
MasterO
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to MasterO

The same can be said for the slaves out there, I get messages from people saying "will you be my master" no info. about them and usually an incomplete profile.

Always looking for female dare slaves that are willing to do my dares and reply.
MasterO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 06:15 AM   #10
TheLittleStrawberry
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterO View Post
The same can be said for the slaves out there, I get messages from people saying "will you be my master" no info. about them and usually an incomplete profile.
That's not my area though I usually add info about myself.

If you want, you can make a similar topic only for slaves this time

most humiliating dare:
Old 10-24-2007, 10:24 AM   #11
Sum
getDare Devil

Excelent thread Strawberry, it is allways quite disheartening to see so many people unble to put across the basics of what they would like from a slave master relationship. I think this is something wannabe masters tend to forget, they just think about themselves, about how they're gonna get to jack off and not actually think that the person who they are hoping to get to submit has wants and needs too.
I've been considering looking for a new sub (been taking a bit of a break from it to explore my own submissive side, and have been feeling that i wouldn't have enough time to give to a subbie) but have been put off somewhat by the fact that there are so many of these very short posts that anything decent gets lost under the piles of tripe.

Hopeful with these tips comming out from time to time something will sink through.... we can only hope.

p.s. love your chicken shit list, another great idea.
Sum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 11:53 AM   #12
bobo

Send a message via Yahoo to bobo

congrats to blank who changed thishttp://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...8859#post28859

to this
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...8967#post28967
Old 10-27-2007, 08:44 PM   #13
brownie
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to brownie Send a message via Yahoo to brownie

i disagree thow, if youo be a slave, you know what your geting into, you cant post, what your going to make them do because that might be in there limits, Mybe im just not understandin this,( O now Rocky got a homerun awwww 1 run game, sry wachin world series) I know we fight alot, but i have to disagrree with you.
Old 10-27-2007, 08:51 PM   #14
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

It's not about knowing what a Master will make a slave do at all. It's about knowing what the person is seeking in a M/s relationship. There many different types of Masters and same for slaves. It's very important to have some basic information on what a person likes, dislikes, expects, etc. And yes, if I know that someone will make me do something beyond my limits is important. Then I would not contact this person & lose my time & his as well. JUst because one is dominant & the other is submissive does not mean you have an automatic match. It takes way much more than that.
Old 05-21-2011, 10:39 PM   #15
TheDivineSorcerer

Quite interesting insights there. Good job. Since I am new here it was good to see both sides of the community on this site. Cheers.

Be who you really are, anything else will only give enjoyment for so long.

Interesting, intelligent and creative submissive girls, ladies and women, feel free to PM me even if it's just for banter!
TheDivineSorcerer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk