Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-07-2021, 06:00 PM   #1
Schnuffi

Smile Make me the baby I want to be c:

Hello, I am looking for some dares, challenges or rules I can and will do during the rest of the week (till sunday). I would like them to make me feel like a baby and maybe function as a stepping stone for further developement in this area. You can ofc use any of my likes and/or dislikes to create those, it just has to be within a degree of doability. I can provide visual evidence within reason and am willing to let you control my changing and clothing (also withing reason, I will not go out in a pink baby dress). I am fine with hidden or semi public, also withing reason.

Lastly: be creative, pls do not just write "wear diapers for 3 days" that is just boring.

likes: diapers, ABDL, light humiliation, hidden public, using my diapies, (being made to) feel(ing) little, rules*

dislikes(punishments): butt stuff, sissy stuff, bondage, enemas, rules*, spanking, semi public

limits: full public, permanent(without consent), family and friends, exposure, live ruining stuff, consumption of bodily waste, sex stuff

Schnuffibaby (Schnuffi Baby)
Schnuffi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2021, 10:16 PM   #2
SissyDiaper<3er

Hi there!

Not an expert on dare-imposing, but I would highly suggest you to get a Kik account. It really helps with creative dares and allows people to contact you at their own, personal pace.

It really helped me discover some of the most creative, caring people around! <3

Oh, and use the "Kik" threads. Those work pretty good too

Good luck baby!

Loves : teasing, diapers, predicaments, spankings, diapers, predicaments, toys (dildos, chastity, etc), petplay, humiliation, scat, anal, WAM, messy, BDSM, creative punishments, communication.
Hardlimits : public exposure, social suicide, extreme pain, blood, blackmail, faces, personal information

🔒Locked in chastity and denied since March the 28th of 2024

Feel free to check me anytime

Kik: SissyDiaperHearter
SissyDiaper<3er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2021, 11:32 PM   #3
Schnuffi

Thank you, I guess I should make a kik acc, never realy thought about making one.

Thanks c:

likes: diapers, ABDL, light humiliation, hidden public, using my diapies, (being made to) feel(ing) little, rules*

dislikes(punishments): butt stuff, sissy stuff, bondage, enemas, rules*, spanking, semi public

limits: full public, permanent(without consent), family and friends, exposure, live ruining stuff, consumption of bodily waste, sex stuff

Schnuffibaby (Schnuffi Baby)
Schnuffi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2021, 11:41 PM   #4
SissyDiaper<3er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnuffi View Post
Thank you, I guess I should make a kik acc, never realy thought about making one.

Thanks c:
I'd love to kik you from time to time Be sure to warn when you have it ready

EDIT: Just een it in your signature, my bad

Loves : teasing, diapers, predicaments, spankings, diapers, predicaments, toys (dildos, chastity, etc), petplay, humiliation, scat, anal, WAM, messy, BDSM, creative punishments, communication.
Hardlimits : public exposure, social suicide, extreme pain, blood, blackmail, faces, personal information

🔒Locked in chastity and denied since March the 28th of 2024

Feel free to check me anytime

Kik: SissyDiaperHearter
SissyDiaper<3er is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, baby, control, diaper, short term