Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-18-2020, 01:13 PM   #1
jestergestures

Cake Birthday Spankings (20ftm)

Woohoo! I'm turning 20! Obviously no birthday is complete without some birthday spankings, so over the next couple of weeks I'd be grateful to receive some spanking dares in this thread. I've got a hairbrush, bath brush, paddle, charger cord, and a cane. I don't much care for spankings that aren't on the buttocks so please none of that. I'd enjoy corner time, wedgies, and mouth soaping in addition to the spanking. I can't say I would particularly enjoy writing lines but this is more or less a punishment for all the naughty things I did at 19. Help me celebrate my 20th?
Limits - Public, extreme humiliation, feet stuff, A2M, asphyxiation, bondage, pics/vids, social suicide, wax, anything bathroom related outside of diapers
My "Tools" | Dislikes/Limits Explained
Am I accepting dares right now? Yes| No | Maybe
jestergestures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 03:18 PM   #2
CSasha
Oracle

20 paddle slaps on your buttocks. You are welcome.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 03:21 PM   #3
NoPantsKayla
Distinguished Member

Spank your rear to the tune of happy birthday while singing happy birthday! Spank extra hard for the last "happy birthday to you"

Enjoy, birthday boy! <3

Send me a PM dare and make me drop my drawers!
NoPantsKayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 04:50 PM   #4
jestergestures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
20 paddle slaps on your buttocks. You are welcome.
Thank you! I'm still sore from the warm-up spanking I got this morning so it really stung, just like it should.
Limits - Public, extreme humiliation, feet stuff, A2M, asphyxiation, bondage, pics/vids, social suicide, wax, anything bathroom related outside of diapers
The following user says Thank You to jestergestures for this post:
Old 02-19-2020, 12:37 PM   #5
abozarth

Spend one minute washing your mouth out with soap then do 6 hard hits with a cane. Put yourself in as tight a frontal wedgie as you can then stand in the corner for 10 minutes. No rinsing until after the corner time is finished.

20 MTF (pre operation)

Kik: Jonhutan

Dislikes (for punishments): month soaping, lines I really hate, time in my ball crusher, cum eating

limits: permanent damage, knives, feet, illegal, family, scat, face until we've talked, piss, diapers, findom,
abozarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 09:19 PM   #6
jestergestures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throwaway2018 View Post
Spank your rear to the tune of happy birthday while singing happy birthday! Spank extra hard for the last "happy birthday to you"

Enjoy, birthday boy! <3
Creative and fun idea! I used my cane for this one just as I was getting out of the bath tub and it stung like crazy. I have some nice red stripes now.
Old 02-20-2020, 01:46 AM   #7
jestergestures

Quote:
Originally Posted by abozarth View Post
Spend one minute washing your mouth out with soap then do 6 hard hits with a cane. Put yourself in as tight a frontal wedgie as you can then stand in the corner for 10 minutes. No rinsing until after the corner time is finished.
Thank you! Washing my mouth out was really tough, 30 seconds in and I was already close to spitting it out. Luckily I powered through it. Then I gave myself some nice red stripes across my cheeks and spent my cornertime with my arms above my head and my undies hiked up high.
Old 02-20-2020, 09:45 AM   #8
AceTroubles

Cake happy birthday

spank your bottom 120 times then sit on a wooden chair and write a list of at least 10 things you're thankful for, then another 120 swats back on the chair and write 10 things you want to accomplish before turning 21. total that's 240 swats equal to the number of months you've been alive. have fun and happy birthday.
AceTroubles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 04:09 PM   #9
jestergestures

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceTroubles View Post
spank your bottom 120 times then sit on a wooden chair and write a list of at least 10 things you're thankful for, then another 120 swats back on the chair and write 10 things you want to accomplish before turning 21. total that's 240 swats equal to the number of months you've been alive. have fun and happy birthday.
Hey, thanks for the dare! Sorry I've been unable to get around to it, the quarantine has made it so my roommate and I are locked in the apartment together and I can't get away with being too loud (which means no spanking ). If you've got another dare idea I could do quietly from my room, I'd be willing to do that instead.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
mouth soaping, punishment, spanking, wedgie, writing lines