Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-02-2009, 02:06 PM   #1
TiedGuy

Male Dare to Visit a Bondage Club 18+

Don't waste your holiday college break, instead challenge yourself to a new experience!

Use Google to find a BDSM/bondage club in your city. For example: bondage club New York returned among others "NY Bondage Club" which is open to 18+ and has weekly play parties. Try searching with your city, good luck!

Find out when and where they have a "Play Party". Check if you need to get a guest pass, age restrictions, dress restrictions, etc.

Show up and go inside the club(It took me a couple walks around the block before I got up enough nerve to enter my first time.)

Now the fun part of the challenge, you may stay as long as you like but as each hour passes you must complete another dare:
1st Hour: Watch, explore, Talk to 2 people.
2nd Hour: Remove your shirt so you are shirtless and naked above the waist, Talk to 3 people.
3rd hour: Take off shoes and socks so you are barefoot and shirtless, Talk to 4 people.
4th Hour: Take off pants so you are naked except for your boxers or briefs, Talk to 5 people.
5th Hour: Take off underwear so you are completely naked, Talk to 6 people.
6th Hour: Take part in a bondage scene!
(You may have to modify these dares if any violate the club rules or the club is not open long enough to complete all the dares.)

Post a reply reviewing the club you went to, tell the level of dare you completed, if you did a bondage scene describe it, do you recommend this club to others.

Last edited by TiedGuy; 12-02-2009 at 02:24 PM. Reason: Removed link
TiedGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to TiedGuy for this post:
Old 03-20-2010, 11:13 AM   #2
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default will try

I am in uk on the south coast will try find one let you know if I do gonna go the whole hog otherwise not worth doing will update if I find one nearby
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 11:05 AM   #3
Hg.
getDare Sweetheart

There's very few in the UK. I'm in the southwest of england and there appears to be no clubs whatsoever (even if there was I'd have to wait two years anyway)

I reserve the right to refuse to do any dare, and to subsequently update my limits from there
Up to hard limits is OK
..Not frequently active anymore
Hg. is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk