Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-29-2018, 04:48 PM   #1
SluttyPantyGirl

Default In need of dares and punishments 20f

I'm new to getdare and I need some dares or punishments. As long as it isn't a limit, I'll do it. Also, I really have to pee right now so you can incorporate that to the dares if you'd like.

Likes: anal, exhibitionism, wetting, orgasm denial, pussy torture, toothpaste, ice cubes, humiliation, wedgies, bladder control
Limits: scat, blood, incest, pics/videos

Last edited by SluttyPantyGirl; 06-29-2018 at 05:32 PM.
SluttyPantyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 04:52 PM   #2
Dominic4e

Edge twice with your fingers
Then hit your pussy 30 times with a wooden ruler
Finally piss in a bottle and drink it
Dominic4e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 05:27 PM   #3
SluttyPantyGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic4e View Post
Edge twice with your fingers
Then hit your pussy 30 times with a wooden ruler
Finally piss in a bottle and drink it

Thanks for the dare. I edged three times, I just didn't wanna stop after the second time because I was so horny and desperate. After, I grabbed the ruler and started spanking my pussy. It really hurt, but at the same time was driving me crazy and made me pretty wet. I pissed in an empty water bottle from earlier today, I stood up and spread my legs apart and held it under me. A little bit missed and ran down my leg, which made me so turned on, but after that it went into the bottle fine. I drank it all up like a thirsty slut.
Old 06-29-2018, 05:35 PM   #4
getdaring
getDare Devil

so what kinds of punishments are you looking for? what kinds of things have you done wrong? do you like like pain? maybe you could clamp something on your nipples and on your clit?

do you like public stuff? maybe you could go out commando wearing a dress/skirt.

and do you like wedgies and messy stuff?
getdaring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 05:39 PM   #5
SluttyPantyGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by getdaring View Post
so what kinds of punishments are you looking for? what kinds of things have you done wrong? do you like like pain? maybe you could clamp something on your nipples and on your clit?

do you like public stuff? maybe you could go out commando wearing a dress/skirt.

and do you like wedgies and messy stuff?

I'm looking for any kind of punishment, what I did was cum without permission the other day. I like pain, but nothing too extreme. I love public stuff, wedgies, and messy stuff too.
Old 06-29-2018, 05:43 PM   #6
getdaring
getDare Devil

so are you experienced with public stuff? would you like to go commando wearing a skirt/dress?

what about wedgies and messy stuff? do you think you could put something messy in your underwear and wear it out in public and do you think you could wear a wedgie all day?
Old 06-29-2018, 05:50 PM   #7
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyPantyGirl View Post
I'm new to getdare and I need some dares or punishments. As long as it isn't a limit, I'll do it. Also, I really have to pee right now so you can incorporate that to the dares if you'd like.

Likes: anal, exhibitionism, wetting, orgasm denial, pussy torture, toothpaste, ice cubes, humiliation, wedgies, bladder control
Limits: scat, blood, incest, pics/videos
You may only pee in a bathroom if you are supervised doing so. Otherwise you must do so outdoors in the open and naked, and remain so outdoors 10 minutes minimum
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 05:51 PM   #8
SluttyPantyGirl

Quote:
so are you experienced with public stuff? would you like to go commando wearing a skirt/dress?

what about wedgies and messy stuff? do you think you could put something messy in your underwear and wear it out in public and do you think you could wear a wedgie all day?
Yeah, I'm experienced with public stuff. Sure, I could go commando wearing a skirt or a dress. And yeah, I could totally put something in my underwear and wear a wedgie all day.
Old 06-29-2018, 05:57 PM   #9
getdaring
getDare Devil

so are you quite experienced then? have you done any harder public dares? do you like embarassing dares?

do you think you could wear the wedgie all day to work/school? do you think you could pull that off? would you be able to handle that?
Old 06-29-2018, 06:01 PM   #10
SluttyPantyGirl

Quote:
so are you quite experienced then? have you done any harder public dares? do you like embarassing dares?

do you think you could wear the wedgie all day to work/school? do you think you could pull that off? would you be able to handle that?
I guess I've done a few kinda hard public dares, I haven't been caught yet. And yes, I love embarrassing dares and I could definitely wear a wedgie all day. I'd definitely be able to handle it.
Old 06-29-2018, 06:06 PM   #11
getdaring
getDare Devil

ok, cool. so you'll be able to handle the wedgie? do you think you'd be able to make it as uncomfortable as possible? think you could torture/challenge yourself like that? do you go to work/school?

and what about about dares where it looks like accidental embarassment? like maybe you could to a public bathroom and tuck a skirt/dress into the back of your underwear and come back out like that as if nothing has happened.
Old 06-29-2018, 06:10 PM   #12
SluttyPantyGirl

Quote:
ok, cool. so you'll be able to handle the wedgie? do you think you'd be able to make it as uncomfortable as possible? think you could torture/challenge yourself like that? do you go to work/school?

and what about about dares where it looks like accidental embarassment? like maybe you could to a public bathroom and tuck a skirt/dress into the back of your underwear and come back out like that as if nothing has happened.
Yeah, I could torture myself with a really uncomfortable wedgie for a whole day. And making it look like accidental embarassment is totally fine with me.
Old 06-29-2018, 06:14 PM   #13
Dominic4e

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyPantyGirl View Post
Thanks for the dare. I edged three times, I just didn't wanna stop after the second time because I was so horny and desperate. After, I grabbed the ruler and started spanking my pussy. It really hurt, but at the same time was driving me crazy and made me pretty wet. I pissed in an empty water bottle from earlier today, I stood up and spread my legs apart and held it under me. A little bit missed and ran down my leg, which made me so turned on, but after that it went into the bottle fine. I drank it all up like a thirsty slut.
Good work slut and I like how you expanded on my task. Hope I can give more to you in the future
Dominic4e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 06:15 PM   #14
getdaring
getDare Devil

ok, so when will do the do the wedgie? Maybe you could also put something messy in your bra like peanut butter whilst you're at it.
Old 06-29-2018, 06:21 PM   #15
SluttyPantyGirl

Quote:
ok, so when will do the do the wedgie? Maybe you could also put something messy in your bra like peanut butter whilst you're at it.
I'll either be doing it tomorrow or the day after. I could put peanut butter in my bra if you want me to, I don't mind. Is there anything else you'd like to add to the dare or anything? Any specific messy thing to put in my panties or will peanut butter work there as well?
The following user says Thank You to SluttyPantyGirl for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, exhibitionism, panties, slut, wetting