Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-23-2017, 01:59 PM   #1
Markergirl

Default Horny at work

Looking for someone to play with me I'm horny at work and need someone to cause some painful pleasure to my slutty pussy, ass, clit and nipples. Send me a PM if interested.

Likes: Object insertion, pain, light anal, toothpaste, Pussy stretching, domination, nipple torture, clit/ cunt spanking, name calling
Dislikes:body writing,edging
Hard limits: pics, Blood, feces, urine, permanent damage, ass to mouth, anal gaping, denial, wedgies, diaper play.

Toys: markers (a lot of them), toilet brushes, toothpaste, binder clips, clothes pins, vibrator, other household objects
Markergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 10:41 AM   #2
Markergirl

Anyone? I'm looking for a stern dominant man

Likes: Object insertion, pain, light anal, toothpaste, Pussy stretching, domination, nipple torture, clit/ cunt spanking, name calling
Hard limits: pics, Blood, feces, urine, permanent damage, ass to mouth, anal gaping, denial, wedgies, diaper play.

Toys: markers (a lot of them), toilet brushes, toothpaste, binder clips, clothes pins, vibrator, other household objects
Old 03-06-2017, 11:17 AM   #3
babyaaron
getDare Sweetheart

I may be what your looking for but before we get to in depth let chat for a sec and make sure slut pm me
babyaaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 11:35 AM   #4
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

List items you can get at the work place so that dares can be given involving those.

Meantime to make it easier to play, get rid off your undies
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 11:15 AM   #5
Markergirl

I'm back if anyone wants to play

Old 03-20-2017, 11:22 AM   #6
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

Back at where? Office?

Do you have following in your office? marker/pen/rubber bands/paper clips?
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 11:24 AM   #7
Daring_Lad

Give yourself a purple nurple once every 30 minutes.
Daring_Lad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 11:30 AM   #8
Markergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethembbw View Post
Back at where? Office?

Do you have following in your office? marker/pen/rubber bands/paper clips?
I do, message me

Old 03-20-2017, 11:45 AM   #9
Daring_Lad

Snap a rubber band on your skin once every 15 minutes for the rest of the work day. You can't pick the same spot twice.
Daring_Lad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 12:23 PM   #10
Markergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markergirl View Post
Looking for someone to play with me I'm horny at work and need someone to cause some painful pleasure to my slutty pussy, ass, clit and nipples. Send me a PM if interested.
Bumping this because I'm always horny at work and looking for a sadistic man to torture my wet pussy, hard nipples and throbbing clit.

Old 05-08-2017, 12:25 PM   #11
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Put as many pens/pencils inside you as you can possibly fit

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 12:27 PM   #12
Markergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 View Post
Put as many pens/pencils inside you as you can possibly fit
Thanks, but I'm looking for something a little more in depth and detailed.

Old 05-08-2017, 12:31 PM   #13
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I may not be able to help you then.

Sorry

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 01:03 PM   #14
masterlaw
getDare Sweetheart

How about this roll a dice and this is how many work days you have to do this for (double it if in a really horny mood and want a bit more of a challenge)

Take 6 pegs to the bathroom each time u go, (u must go at least 4 times a day 2 of these must be for masturbation only). Also take 4 markers with you.

Each time you are in the bathroom expose tits and peg nipples flick each peg 4 times, then go to toilet if needed leaving nipples pegged. When done clean and peg your pussy with the 4 remaing pegs on your pussy lips and flick each one 4 times, then insert markers and fuck hard 10 times. Remove or pegs and return to work

Repeat this throughout the day at work.

WHile at home and of course on your own, walk about in your sexiest outfit (different one each day), only changing if you need to go out but underwear can never be changed so always sexiest underwear.

at home twice a day stretch your pussy with as many markers as u can fit in. Do anal with a marker twice day, 30 strokes, spank cunt an clit 20 times on each.

Finally watch any pussy stretching video or object insertion, while fucking cunt with marker covered in toothpaste and tits with 5 pegs on each ofthem one on nipple the others around the nipple

You didn`t say if you like orgasm control or dislike it so in that case you can only cum after your have completed the days.

What I am up to:-
Setting up dares and chilling out feel free to contact me here/ email or kik.

Looking for online slave girl here is my ad to help celebrate 20 years:-

A story I am writing last update 20/10/2017

Ad in master/slave section

Contact me on this site via pm
You can also kik/email,
[email protected]
Kik: masterlawuk

masterlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 01:06 PM   #15
Hello202
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markergirl View Post
Thanks, but I'm looking for something a little more in depth and detailed.
Just a tip girlfriend, if you give people stuff to work with, like where you work, what stuff you can access like office supplies and how your work arrangements are, like if you sit in a cubicle or if you're a cashier. There will be guys posting those dares that are "a little more in depth and detailed." Hope this helps you get your heart pumping from the great dares like the one above me!

Ally

This 22 years old female brat
begs to be punished, spanked,
degraded and tortured!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love,
Ally
22-Female-Bi

Hello202 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags