Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-15-2015, 10:37 AM   #1
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default I was a mighty girl and didn't do as told.

Punish me by giving me PM dares,
You can give me new or existing PM dares until Tuesday March 31st Midnight.
My switch will approve all new dares before they are accepted, please stay within my limits.

I love being horny, make me horny and regret it.
I deserve to be punished with hard Custom edges and huge amounts of edges.

Please send all PM Dares New and Existing to my PM and here.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 12:35 PM   #2
berktora

Check ur pm...............
berktora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 03:13 PM   #3
centurion01
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by berktora View Post
Lmao,
Guess you can't read.
1, violates 4 limits
2, includes toys.
3, learn to read
4, don't be an idiot.

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 03:17 PM   #4
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by berktora View Post
Cent posted most of what I was going to say. Let me make it clear, I am not your wank off toy and I only violate a few certain limits if you earn my trust. (Only a few have that trust and I offer FIRST.)

Learn to read

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.

Last edited by LitDarkness; 03-15-2015 at 03:29 PM. Reason: clearer
Old 03-15-2015, 04:37 PM   #5
painbringer
getDare Devil

Huge amounts of edges until march 31st? HMM. it looks to me like you need to do 16 edges / day until then. You will hold each edge for 1 minute longer than the last each day. If you fail an edge you will give your pussy 16 lashes with a leather belt. These edges are in addition to any others you receive. If you fail to comple all of the edges I assigned you will give your pussy 16 lashes with the belt / edge not completed. You are going to be a very busy slut for the rest of this month. You are allowed to orgasm first thing in the morning on April 1st. Oh wait. APRIL FOOLS! HAHAHAHAHA! :-P
painbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 10:51 AM   #6
centurion01
getDare Addict

Default Bump

Such a shame no one is taking advantage of this thread..

I'm sure there's plenty of you got an idea for Thekidwithskills

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
Old 03-17-2015, 03:36 PM   #7
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

If I can post more than one:

I suggest the following order once a day till the end of the thread:

1.) smack with brush
2.) 15 edges
3.) spank with brush
4.) 15 edges
5.) whack with wodden spoon or brush
6.) 15 edges
7.) smack with wodden spoon or hand
8.) 15 edges
9.) instant wedgie 60 minutes with clothespins to each nipple. Take them off each 10mins for 2 mins and replace them.
10.) toothpaste: to pussy/clit, each nipple and outside asshole for 30minutes
11.) Report once a day about your dares.

I hope everything is in your limits and accepted otherwise tell me and i try to fix it.
Old 03-17-2015, 05:01 PM   #8
centurion01
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaBlaBlubb View Post
If I can post more than one:

I suggest the following order once a day till the end of the thread:

1.) smack with brush
2.) 15 edges
3.) spank with brush
4.) 15 edges
5.) whack with wodden spoon or brush
6.) 15 edges
7.) smack with wodden spoon or hand
8.) 15 edges
9.) instant wedgie 60 minutes with clothespins to each nipple. Take them off each 10mins for 2 mins and replace them.
10.) toothpaste: to pussy/clit, each nipple and outside asshole for 30minutes
11.) Report once a day about your dares.

I hope everything is in your limits and accepted otherwise tell me and i try to fix it.
Nice dare..

How ever due to this being daily and TheKidWithSkills not being alone daily will have to change it up so it works daily..

How about we call it "THE FULL MONTY" for future use.
and do this instead...

1.) 15 Finger flicks to clit
2.) 15 Edges
3.) 15 Rubber band snaps to clit
4.) 15 Edges
5.) 15 Finger flicks to clit
6.) 15 Edges
7.) 15 rubber band snaps to clit
8.) 15 Edges
9.) instant wedgie 60 minutes with clothespins (or like) to each nipple. Take them off each 10mins for 2 mins and replace them.
10.) toothpaste: to pussy/clit, each nipple and outside asshole for 30minutes or 15edges which ever is longer
11.) Report once a day about your dares to this thread.I was a mighty girl and didn't do as told.

I think these changes will work, and can be done daily.

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
Old 03-17-2015, 08:47 PM   #9
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by centurion01 View Post
Nice dare..

How ever due to this being daily and TheKidWithSkills not being alone daily will have to change it up so it works daily..

How about we call it "THE FULL MONTY" for future use.
and do this instead...

1.) 15 Finger flicks to clit
2.) 15 Edges
3.) 15 Rubber band snaps to clit
4.) 15 Edges
5.) 15 Finger flicks to clit
6.) 15 Edges
7.) 15 rubber band snaps to clit
8.) 15 Edges
9.) instant wedgie 60 minutes with clothespins (or like) to each nipple. Take them off each 10mins for 2 mins and replace them.
10.) toothpaste: to pussy/clit, each nipple and outside asshole for 30minutes or 15edges which ever is longer
11.) Report once a day about your dares to this thread.I was a mighty girl and didn't do as told.

I think these changes will work, and can be done daily.
I had the privlage of starting this dare today.

I was under covers and flicked Cent's clit 15 times. It wasn't to painful at first but as I continued it started to bother me.

After the flicks I did the 15 edges and to be honest, they felt amazing. I really do love edging. The feeling of the horniness it gives you. I was disappointed when I got this set of edges done.

Then I got a pink rubberband off my rubberband ball and snapped it on my clit 15 times. This made Cent's clit throb a bit. I am not really a fan of rubber band snaps.

Then I was excited for the next part 15 edges. They were awesome. I enjoyed every second of rubbing Cent's clit to get to the edge 15 times.

Then I did 15 more finger flicks to Cent's clit and it felt a little weird. My clit was getting fed up with the abuse it seemed. It definintley hurt.

I got to calm down from the pain with 15 more edges and it was awesome although since Cent's clit was so sensitive from the pain I had to be careful not to orgasm more than usual.

Then I snapped my rubberband on Cent's clit 15 times which made my clit more sore and swollen. It definitely let me know it was in pain.

Then I did 15 more edges while rubbing Cent's clit and it did ease the pain just a bit.

Ten I gave myself a major wedgie and put a bobbypins on each nipple. I set my alarm for 10 minutes. The wedgie was making me horny and iratating me. After 10 minutes I removed the bobbypins and waited two minutes and put them back on. The bobby pins was irrating me as I really don't like them on my nipples or any body part. After the two minutes I set my alarm for ten minutes and waited. My nipples were in pain and just wanted release which was drifting my attention away from Cent's pussy. After that ten minutes I took them off for two minutes which gave my nipples a bit of relief. Then after the two minutes I set my alarm for the remaining four minutes and I couldn't wait for it to be over. My nipple were burning with pain.

Then it was time for the dreaded toothpaste. I put it on Cent's pussy and outside of my asshole and on my nipples. The toothpaste was the painfulest part. Each area was burning and begging for the toothpaste to be washed off. I did the 15 edges and sadly, it didn't take over 30 minutes or at least 30 minutes so I had to deal with the toothpaste. When it was time to remove the toothpaste I happily did.

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Old 03-17-2015, 09:07 PM   #10
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by painbringer View Post
Huge amounts of edges until march 31st? HMM. it looks to me like you need to do 16 edges / day until then. You will hold each edge for 1 minute longer than the last each day. If you fail an edge you will give your pussy 16 lashes with a leather belt. These edges are in addition to any others you receive. If you fail to comple all of the edges I assigned you will give your pussy 16 lashes with the belt / edge not completed. You are going to be a very busy slut for the rest of this month. You are allowed to orgasm first thing in the morning on April 1st. Oh wait. APRIL FOOLS! HAHAHAHAHA! :-P
I also had the privlage of starting this. As this dare was given on the 15th I had 38 edges to do. So not that many for this dare.

I rubbed Cent's clit to the edge 16 times. I could feel myself getting hornier and hornier with each edge.

Then as I counted the other 16 edges as a new day, I knew I was going to he holding these edges for at least a minute each.

I did the edges and each edge made me as horny as hell and holding the edges only made it worse. I was getting frustrated and I wanted to stop.

I was glad when I completed the edges.

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Old 03-17-2015, 10:49 PM   #11
ronnetmassi

This one might need a little bit of experimenting, but for me as a male it is awesome once it works. I felt the connection between pleasure and pain never so strong. So, you should try, I guess.

Put the strongest nipple clamps, cloth pegs, whatever you have on your nipples. Connect them with a string, chain or something else. Tie your hands in front of you.

Now the difficult part: Connect the string between the clamps and your wrist bounds with a string or something. The problem is the right length of this string. It has to be long enought that you can still reach your pussy. But short enough that every flick on your clit/pussy pulls your nipple clamps. Thus, each move of your hands creates both: pleasure in your slit and pain on your nipples.

Once it works the right way, edge at least 10 times.
ronnetmassi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 11:35 AM   #12
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKidWithSkills View Post
I had the privlage of starting this dare today.

I was under covers and flicked Cent's clit 15 times. It wasn't to painful at first but as I continued it started to bother me.

After the flicks I did the 15 edges and to be honest, they felt amazing. I really do love edging. The feeling of the horniness it gives you. I was disappointed when I got this set of edges done.

Then I got a pink rubberband off my rubberband ball and snapped it on my clit 15 times. This made Cent's clit throb a bit. I am not really a fan of rubber band snaps.

Then I was excited for the next part 15 edges. They were awesome. I enjoyed every second of rubbing Cent's clit to get to the edge 15 times.

Then I did 15 more finger flicks to Cent's clit and it felt a little weird. My clit was getting fed up with the abuse it seemed. It definintley hurt.

I got to calm down from the pain with 15 more edges and it was awesome although since Cent's clit was so sensitive from the pain I had to be careful not to orgasm more than usual.

Then I snapped my rubberband on Cent's clit 15 times which made my clit more sore and swollen. It definitely let me know it was in pain.

Then I did 15 more edges while rubbing Cent's clit and it did ease the pain just a bit.

Ten I gave myself a major wedgie and put a bobbypins on each nipple. I set my alarm for 10 minutes. The wedgie was making me horny and iratating me. After 10 minutes I removed the bobbypins and waited two minutes and put them back on. The bobby pins was irrating me as I really don't like them on my nipples or any body part. After the two minutes I set my alarm for ten minutes and waited. My nipples were in pain and just wanted release which was drifting my attention away from Cent's pussy. After that ten minutes I took them off for two minutes which gave my nipples a bit of relief. Then after the two minutes I set my alarm for the remaining four minutes and I couldn't wait for it to be over. My nipple were burning with pain.

Then it was time for the dreaded toothpaste. I put it on Cent's pussy and outside of my asshole and on my nipples. The toothpaste was the painfulest part. Each area was burning and begging for the toothpaste to be washed off. I did the 15 edges and sadly, it didn't take over 30 minutes or at least 30 minutes so I had to deal with the toothpaste. When it was time to remove the toothpaste I happily did.
1.) I totally agree with the changes to make the dare a daily one.

2.) Great report keep them coming in this quality
Old 03-18-2015, 11:41 AM   #13
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default A dare that was pm'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgirlalexis
This is pretty basic but I'm sure you will like all the same.

You will edge 50 times.

Every 5th edge flick your clit until you calm down.

Every 10th edge hold for 2 minutes.

25th edge hold for 5 minutes.

50th edge hold for 5 minutes then calm down with clit flicks.

I hope this is within limits and that you enjoy it :P
This is a dare I got pm'd, I'm going to go ahead and add it on the thread.

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Old 03-18-2015, 04:03 PM   #14
centurion01
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaBlaBlubb View Post
1.) I totally agree with the changes to make the dare a daily one.

2.) Great report keep them coming in this quality
I'm glad you aprove.☺

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
Old 03-18-2015, 07:31 PM   #15
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by painbringer View Post
I did 16 more edges today, throughout today adding some more on top of that.

I held each of these edges for two minutes.

The first 4, I was rubbing Cent's clit while talking to him. The edges weren't to bad but did make me hornier and they were torture. Holding them made Cent's clit beg for release.

The next 4 were while browsing GD. There wasn't much on GD at the time. They weren't to bad. I just wanted to cum while doing these and the holding made it suck even more and made me even more desprate.

The next 4 were done while watching Austin and Ally on TV. I rubbed Cent's clit while watching TV to edge. Cent's pussy was full of cum. And the cum was trying to get out.

I did two more edges after watching TV while talking to Cent. Cent's clit wanted mercy.

At the 14th edge I was so close and almost came.

So I did my next two edges while being extra careful holding each for 2 minutes.

At the 16th edge I was very nervous as I just was so close.

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Advertisements
Kink Talk