Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-28-2013, 10:07 AM   #1
hornicus

Default Exhibitionistic Daredevil

Basically, the title says what i am.
I am looking for some extreme stuff, within my limits (in signature).
All dares will be followed through with during the night, so i am willing to go walking down a street nude, if asked of me, but thats neither original nor difficult.
Please be creative, and i will happily give responses and results on how the dare went.

Thanks in advance.

Will do anything except: family, permanent, shit, excruciating pain/injury , vandalism, and anything in daytime public.

Please pm me any dares, preferably extreme, public and night-time, oh, and please ensure they have a high probability of causing me to be seen/caught!
If you defeat my "beyond extreme" challenge then i will reward you very well!
hornicus is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to hornicus for this post:
Old 04-29-2013, 12:39 PM   #2
hornicus

Come on guys! 77 views and no dares?

Will do anything except: family, permanent, shit, excruciating pain/injury , vandalism, and anything in daytime public.

Please pm me any dares, preferably extreme, public and night-time, oh, and please ensure they have a high probability of causing me to be seen/caught!
Old 04-29-2013, 01:38 PM   #3
kinkicamslave
getDare Sweetheart

ok take a naked pic under a lamppost and post on kinktalk, and check my kinktalk profile and pics to see pic of me doing same dare!

LIKES- Bondage, Humiliation, CBT, mild-hard pain, whipping spanking, Degrading,Chastity, Teasing, Denial, Messy, Anal, Semi-Public, Latex, Fetish clothing/Toys

LIMITS-Scat, piss, extreme pain, others/family/friends involved, full public or anything plain stupid
dares lasting for too long depending on dare.
kinkicamslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 02:28 PM   #4
hornicus

Ok, i'll do that later. I'll just post it on here.
But i must say, it isnt that extreme...

Old 04-29-2013, 03:16 PM   #5
hornicus

100+ views, and no-one can think of something extreme?

Old 04-29-2013, 04:14 PM   #6
Herr November

Find a car park or some other public space with a lift and several floors. Bring some clothespins too. Put on a cock ring under your clothes.

Now get in the lift and go up one floor. Step out, let the lift doors close and then take off one piece of clothing. Place it just outside the lift doors, then go up another floor. Continue for each floor. If you run out of clothes, do jumping jacks while you wait for the doors to close and re-open. If there are more clothes than floors, leave the rest of them on the top floor.

Once at the top of the structure, find the stairs and walk down to the ground floor again. On each landing, you must put on one clothespin.

When you get back to the bottom, walk back to the lift and press all the buttons. Start stroking when the doors close. Retrieve all the clothes, but don't put any of them on. You must stand facing the door of the lift at all times while inside. You must continue jerking the whole time.

When you get back to the top, take your bundle of clothes and (still jerking) walk to the side of the structure that's the closest to a road. Finish jerking, letting your cum shoot over the side. You must verbally announce when you're about to cum.

Now you can take off the clothespins. You can put on your clothes when you get back to your car/bike. (Or when needed, if you walked or took public transport.)

Does this count as "extreme" enough? :-) I expect a damn good report!
Dislikes: Pain, diapers, wedgies
Limits: Family, public, blood, noisy, permanent marks, poo, tasting or in any way ingesting pee, pictures/video
Toys: Various dildos, Fleshlight, straps, buttplug, cockring
Herr November is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 07:15 AM   #7
kinkicamslave
getDare Sweetheart

so where's picture to go with my dare?

LIKES- Bondage, Humiliation, CBT, mild-hard pain, whipping spanking, Degrading,Chastity, Teasing, Denial, Messy, Anal, Semi-Public, Latex, Fetish clothing/Toys

LIMITS-Scat, piss, extreme pain, others/family/friends involved, full public or anything plain stupid
dares lasting for too long depending on dare.
kinkicamslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 02:22 PM   #8
hornicus

Ok, so i went to a sainsburys that had a multistorey car park next to it.
I arrived at midnight, but its open all hours.
So, i attached to cockring, and began to strip. I managed to get to the top floor unseen, and now nude.
I got out of the lift and began yo walk down the stairs. I walked past an old guy, who i dont think even noticed me, and a thirty something girl. She laughed, and asked what i was doing. I explained and she stroked my cock a couple of times before laughing, pulling off two pins, and leaving.
I arrived at the bottom and rode to the top. One persone started getting in the lift, saw me and decided against it. I arrived at the top and came over the edge of the roof, screaming that i was cumming.
I walked back down the stairs and drove home naked, unseen as far as i am aware.

Old 04-30-2013, 02:28 PM   #9
Herr November

Well done! Very good report, and you clearly have some serious balls when it comes to getting naked in public. I'll see if I can think up another for you, but it won't be tonight.
Limits: Family, public, blood, noisy, permanent marks, poo, tasting or in any way ingesting pee, pictures/video
Old 04-30-2013, 02:51 PM   #10
hornicus

Thanks for the compliment, dare and promise of a new dare.
I hope i will be able to complete the next dare as easily as i did this one.

Old 05-01-2013, 02:26 PM   #11
hornicus

I'm up for more tonight, if anyone can think extreme enough...

Old 05-01-2013, 04:03 PM   #12
Herr November

I had another idea, but unfortunately it requires some setup.

Get some water based paint (like kids' finger paint) and something to apply it with, preferably a roller. Then go find a blank white or gray wall somewhere. Take off your pants, get hard and apply some paint to the front of your cock and balls. And then use that "stamp" to make a space invader on the wall.

http://icelandterrorist.deviantart.c...ader-155054040

Make sure to reapply frequently! You might need a ladder/stool or something, too, or you may be lucky and find something there to move about and climb up on. You may also decide to use two or three stamps side-by-side per pixel. Your choice.

Would love a picture of your handiwork when you're done, if you're up for it.

Last edited by Herr November; 05-01-2013 at 04:12 PM.
Old 05-01-2013, 04:09 PM   #13
Bitchboy88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herr November View Post
I had another idea, but unfortunately it requires some setup.

Get some water based paint (like kids' finger paint) and something to apply it with, preferably a roller. Then go find a blank white or gray wall somewhere. Take off your pants, get hard and apply some paint to the front of your cock and balls. And then use that "stamp" to make a space invader on the wall.

http://icelandterrorist.deviantart.c...ader-155054040

You might need a ladder/stool or something, too, or you may be lucky and find something there to move about and climb up on. You may also decide to use two or three stamps side-by-side per pixel. Your choice.

Would love a picture of your handiwork when you're done, if you're up for it.
Where does one live to get away with this extreme stuff. Where I'm from, the police would be called if I was seen naked in an elevator.
Bitchboy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 05:25 PM   #14
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Any news on that dare I sent you a while back? If you don't want to do it that's fine, but it sounded like you were pretty into the idea.

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 09:24 AM   #15
hornicus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitchboy88 View Post
Where does one live to get away with this extreme stuff. Where I'm from, the police would be called if I was seen naked in an elevator.
Yeah, basically people round here are really nice, and quite a few enjoy this type spectacle when it appears...

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, exhibitionist, extreme, night, public