Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-28-2008, 10:36 AM   #1
sweetashoney

Default Riding the Night Bus, with Risks [non-fiction]

Click here to read the complete story without comments!

Athletics season was one of the highlights of the year. Not only did we get to compete against other schools but we also got to have a lot of fun. Our school didn’t have the best of facilities when it came to athletics so we always used a local college instead. This meant that after every event we would travel on the night bus back home and this led to a new dare. Since my little adventure in the boys changing rooms I had been eager to wait for another challenge but it seemed that people could not think of anything new for me. This had meant that I had had to relieve my own frustrations at times by exploring near my home. Then the athletics season started and it didn’t take long for one of the boys to finally pluck up the courage to challenge me to a dare on the way home from athletics.

It was the third week of the season and we had just competed against another local school. In total there were 6 of us in the squad (2 boys and 4 girls) that travelled back on the night bus and we were all close friends. Mainly the girls and I would talk about clothes, shoes and makeup. But on occasions when the boys decided that they were not going to sit at the back of the bus with us, our conversations took a more direct route to boys, who we fancied, who we had kissed and who was dating who. On that 3rd week the boys were sitting in the row in front whilst us girls were spread out on the back seats talking about one of the boys from the other school. The bus was always nearly empty just the usual old people coming back from bingo and us. We were talking about the boy and laughing about how easy it was to tease the boys from the other school by stretching to warm up for a race or to cool down. We talked openly and the conversation turned to sexual thoughts when one of the girls suggested that next time we competed we should give them something good to remember us by, perhaps flashing them. Easily done I thought and we agreed that it was something worth thinking about. It was then that I realised that the boys had stopped talking and had turned to face us.

One of the boys looked straight at me and said ‘So Em doing you fancy doing a one of your risky dares?’ ‘I mean you seem to have been quiet recently but I think we have the perfect opportunity for you to rekindle your adventurous streak’ He smiled wickedly.
This had gotten everyone’s attention. The girls had stopped speaking and everyone had turned to me waiting for my answer.
‘Well I must admit I have missed the challenge of doing something risky. What did you have in mind?’
‘Well we know how you like the challenge of changing clothes in public places, so we thought you would do that for us again.’
‘Where and when did you have in mind?’ I replied
‘Well right here, right now, actually’ the boy replied earnestly
‘Are you serious, there is absolutely no cover here whatsoever’ I argued back
‘Well isn’t that the fun part Em?’ one of the girls piped up.
Of course that was part of the fun. Part of the risk. But usually there were people surrounding me, cutting off prying eyes. A bus was a whole new ball game. There weren’t any compartments. There were windows all around. We were travelling through busy roads with a lot of traffic. But there was something that in my mind, something that wanted to engage in my fantasies. Something that wouldn’t allow me to say, no.

Last edited by Leopard; 01-06-2011 at 12:34 AM.
sweetashoney is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to sweetashoney for this post:
Old 04-28-2008, 11:53 AM   #2
JoMo
getDare Sweetheart

will you marry me?

pretty please?

no? ok....... just keep writing the best non-fiction stories getdare has ever seen.
JoMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 02:02 PM   #3
andom4444
Moderator & Nice Guy

Wow! brilliant! I am looking forward to reading the rest of this!
andom4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 08:08 PM   #4
Nohbdy123

...keep writing, of course
Nohbdy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 01:34 PM   #5
sweetashoney

‘Ok guys, but we have got to be extra careful if I do this’ I said nervously ‘Usually you guys are able to shield me from view, but here you cannot do much really.’
The faces of the boys sparkled with glee and even the girls seemed joyful at the fact that I was willing to take the challenge.
‘Em it is quite simple really. You can strip down to just your t-shirt without anyone seeing you, then it is just getting the timing right for the last part’ Said one of the girls.
There seemed to be a murmur of agreement from everyone and they all shifted slightly in their seats so they could see me carry out the dare. The two boys kneeled up on the seat in front of me, with wide smiles across there faces.
‘Ok you two, no closer than that and don’t even think about trying any funny stuff, or I swear you will never see me do anything like this again’ I warned
‘Don’t worry Em, we just wanted the best view possible’

The bus slowed for the 2nd of 5 stops before we would reach our destination. I calculated that I probably had 20min to complete the task before our stop. Nobody got off the bus and nobody got on. I kicked off my trainers and removed my gym socks. I reached under my t-shirt and unfastened the clip on my bra. I struggled momentarily removing my bra without removing my top, but after a while I pulled it out through my sleeve. I placed my bra on top of my trainers. I looked around at the passengers on the bus they were all in their own worlds unawares of the activities happening behind them. I placed my thumbs in the waistband of my shorts and started to ease them down, trying not to create too much noise. I raised my ass off of the seat slightly so I could pull my shorts down. I sat myself back down and let my shorts fall slowly down my legs until they landed on the floor of the bus. I leant forward, picked them up and placed them onto my trainers as well. The bus slowed for a stop. A couple of the old people stood up to get off. 3 people got on the bus and 1 of them was a young woman who decided to sit quite near the back, about 2 rows in front of us. The bus pulled away from the bus stop and now I had to take the next step.
Old 05-03-2008, 01:49 AM   #6
profoundslave

Talking

Ah thank good you are back with your fantastic Adventures......Missed you....Keeping going it looks rocking
profoundslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 04:47 AM   #7
sweetashoney

‘Guys, can you get a conversation going or something? Looks a bit obvious when everything is real quiet’ I whispered.
‘Sure, sorry Em, just focused on what you are doing’ said one of my girl friends.
I glanced over at the young woman, who seemed to be engrossed in a book. I shifted in my seat and started to ease my knickers down. I rose briefly from the seat so that I could remove my knickers fully. I sat back down with my legs crossed and placed my knickers on to the pile of clothes on the floor of the bus. So now there I was sitting at the back of a bus wearing just a t-shirt. The two boys, knelt up in front, were starring at my legs and obviously my private area. As you know I keep myself shaved and with my legs crossed they could only imagine what I was hiding. If anyone looked our way now they still would not have any idea that a 16yr old girl is sitting at the back of the bus just wearing a t-shirt and nothing else.
‘I still cannot believe that you are able to do this kind of thing Em’ One of the girls said. ‘It is so risky’
‘That’s the fun of it’ I said. ‘The thing is I love doing it, especially with others around. The thrill of possibly getting caught is such a rush’
‘But what would you do if you got caught’ Said one of the boys
‘I guess I would hope that you guys would help me, out and we would just run for it’ I shrugged. ‘I have never been caught’
‘Well I am glad that you are happy doing this type of thing Em’ the other boy said ‘I think it is the sexiest thing that I have witnessed, including what I can see on the internet’ He added.
I smiled and was really starting to enjoy the experience. I realised that we had been talking for a while and that we were approaching the 2nd to last stop. The bus began to slow and as the young woman got up to leave I looked out of the window. My heart skipped a beat, there were around 5 boys aged around 21 or something just about to board the bus.
Old 05-03-2008, 08:18 AM   #8
sweetashoney

My heart was beating fast in my chest. The other girls had also seen the fear in my eyes. I didn’t have any time to put any of my clothes back on as the lads pilled on just flashing their tickets to the driver. They walked towards us. My heart pounded, I prayed that they would not come all the way to the back and try and force us to move. Luckily they did not decide to make us move. But they still sat in the rows just in front of us. It was close. So close. I realised I was sweating slightly. I was probably blushing, but at the same time I also felt my sexual energies flowing in my sexual areas. My nipples had stiffened, poking at the material of the t-shirt and I could feel that my pussy was damp with excitement.
‘That was a close one’ one of the girls whispered.
I nodded ‘Yeah but I feel so horny now’ I replied
‘I can tell Em’ said one of the boys as he looked at my breasts which had become fuller with excitement and were visible through the fabric of my t-shirt
‘Oh I don’t think you understand how horny I am’ I said with a sly smile across my face. ‘Shall I show you?’
‘Please do’ one of the girls replied.
I uncrossed my legs. The boys in front shifted there gaze and for the first time could see my lips. I ran my index finger down my lips and allowed them to part in natural ease. As I ran my finger back up I slowly removed my finger and my juices were clearly sticking between my lips and finger.
‘Damn Em’ ‘That is so hot’ one of the boys said
I smiled. I ran my finger back up and down my pussy then sucked on my index finger.
I crossed my legs again, which disappointed the boys but I really couldn’t do anymore with so many other people close by. The bus started to slow again and the boys who had got on all got off. In fact the only people left on the bus were now us at the back.

The bus pulled away and as we started to gain speed I felt my confidence grow. Without warning I pulled off my t-shirt leaving me completely naked in front of my friends. The boys’ mouths fell wide open at my openness. The girls too looked impressed that I had taken the last step to complete my dare.
‘Are you enjoying yourselves’ I asked ‘Well I feel good, so I think I will have a little more fun’
I manoeuvred myself so I was now sitting with my back against the bus wall. My left leg was raised on the seat and I pulled my right leg so it sat on the rail of the seat in front where the boys watched open mouthed.
‘Well, would you like to see more?’ I questioned
The boys nodded. The girls looked away briefly in embarrassment but then returned there gaze to my moist pussy. I reached down and started to stroke my pussy again. I eased my index finger into my pussy and began to fuck myself. I was wet, so wet. I put a 2nd finger into my pussy and started to increase my rhythm. With my free hand I began to tease my clit and I felt the electricity grow. I closed my eyes and began to sink into my fantasy, forgetting where I was and who I was with. All I wanted to do now was to cum.
Old 05-03-2008, 08:36 AM   #9
Robot

Honey, your story makes us hmmmmm as hell.

Thnx, keep it comming.

Robot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 02:22 AM   #10
SharpGuy

Send a message via MSN to SharpGuy Send a message via Yahoo to SharpGuy

your stories are incredible - wish i knew someone like you when i was at school!!!

Limits: Family, children, animals, illegal.
SharpGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 04:37 AM   #11
andom4444
Moderator & Nice Guy

Amazing! more more more!
Old 05-07-2008, 12:30 PM   #12
sweetashoney

I was on a pure high. My sexual arousal was growing by the second and my wetness with it. I was entrapped within my fantasies and did not want it to end. But suddenly one of my girl friends said
‘Em we are nearly at our stop, you better get some clothes on mate’
My eyes sprung open, realising again that I was travelling on a near empty bus with just my friends as my erotic audience. There I was sitting on the back seat of the bus, legs spread open, my shaved pussy shinning with juices and my friends eyes all over my body. I stopped fingering my pussy immediately although I’d really wanted to continue. I grabbed my bag and pulled out my shorts and shirt. I didn’t bother with my underwear as I didn’t intend on being clothed for long. I threw on my shirt and then finally pulled my shorts on, my juices sticking to the fabric as my pussy clung to the front. I pulled on my trainers as the bus began to slow and pull into our stop. I looked down at myself and realised that I was still sexually aroused. My tits were full and my nipples erect, brushing against the shirt. My shorts were already showing signs of wetness from my pussy and I could feel the uncomfortable stickiness as I stood up. The boys were obviously aroused as well as they tried to cover their erections, but in gym shorts it was nearly impossible. My girl friends giggled and pointed as we made our way off the bus.
Old 05-07-2008, 12:50 PM   #13
DaniBlonde

Wow....great experience, im loving this
DaniBlonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 03:14 AM   #14
andom4444
Moderator & Nice Guy

That was amazing! i hope you have more
Old 05-08-2008, 11:45 AM   #15
sweetashoney

As soon as we were off the bus I made a direct line for the bus shelter across the road, my urge to finish what I had begun was not subsiding. A couple of the girls had already started walking home in the opposite direction and all I can call was that I would see them on Monday as I dashed into the shelter. The boys were obviously aware that I was not done quite with my show and they followed as I expected. My best friend also tagged along, which I was thankful for as the protection of another girl is always good. The bus shelter was well positioned as it backed onto the road and in front was a fence that boarded off the residential area behind. There were large trees lining behind the fence so none of the homes had a direct view into the shelter. The shelter had also been subject to some vandalism and the glass sides and back had been replaced with metal so it provided me with a great spot to continue my experience. Looking up and down the road as we crossed there was nobody coming and even before I had mounted the opposite pavement my shirt had been stripped from my body. As I turned to walk into the shelter I got the shock of my life. It hadn’t occurred to me that anyone would be sitting in the bus stop at this time but to my surprise there were a couple kids who were probably out way past their home time.

Advertisements
Kink Talk