Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-09-2024, 11:13 AM   #1
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by athmarr View Post
A Friday orgasm sounds good, a nice start to your weekend.

Since you have a couple to catch up, one short one and one that can obviously be declined if not suitable. Have your pumps on your nipples for 10min before you leave, so they’re nice and perky as a reminder of us as you start your afternoon.

And if possible, wear one of your plugs out this afternoon. It can be your small silicon one for the least impact unless you want to use another.

*blushes*

I am leaving in a bit so I put the pumps on my nipples. gosh. they hadn't received a whole lot of attention today and were still so pokey. The pumps are feeling really good *blushes* but I am sure will leave my nipples so tender and pokey as I reminder throughout the afternoon. *blushes*

I'm not sure how long I will be out for...at least a few hours... so no plug this time...another time though

Gosh. the pumps are starting to feel more tender...

Thanks

*BLUSHES* I am REALLY looking forward to being able to orgasm tomorrow! So needy!

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2024, 11:37 PM   #2
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Squirmy needy day! Happy to see you managed some quality curled up time.

It's going to be a loooooot of need going out your body today!

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight

Blue monday's edging
bluedieblub is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2024, 03:51 AM   #3
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Squirmy needy day! Happy to see you managed some quality curled up time.

It's going to be a loooooot of need going out your body today!

YAY!! I get to cum today!!! *BLUSHES*

I did the 250 clit taps this morning. Gosh. So so needy!

I have one task left unfinished that I will do this morning…then I get to cum!!

…I um am open to suggestions on what that will look like *blushes*

*BLUSHES*

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Last edited by aloe; 05-10-2024 at 04:03 AM.
Old 05-10-2024, 05:01 AM   #4
wolf82
Prodigy

Having an orgasm while you have a clothespin on each nipple sounds like a pretty good idea to me

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2024, 06:27 AM   #5
athmarr
Distinguished Member

We can do a bit better than that, with a bit of extra teasing first.

Spoiler:
First, strip off and make sure your “cute lil toy” writing is still there and remind yourself outloud “this little toy gets to cum soon”. Drop to your knees, put your pumps on your nipples and head to the floor and arse up, and slowly fuck your arse with your vibe beads (turned off) 25 times in and out before you can begin to touch and you can use your hand on your clit to bring yourself to an edge. Leave the beads in but off, swap the pumps for some pegs on your nipples, and ride your dildo again 25 times slowly all the way down and up before you can use your hand to bring yourself to an edge. Then lay back, put a pump on your clit, start a timer and put on your blindfold. Use your favourite vibe on the pegs and pump, you can edge but don’t go over. Your goal is 5mins, or 30s either side. If you’re in that window, you can take the pump off and use the vibe to go over the edge and enjoy your orgasm. If you miss time it, turn on your anal vibe swap the pegs for your clamps and do 5 more edges before you can finally take the pump off your clit for your vibe instead.
Old 05-10-2024, 12:27 PM   #6
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by athmarr View Post
We can do a bit better than that, with a bit of extra teasing first.

First, strip off and make sure your “cute lil toy” writing is still there and remind yourself outloud “this little toy gets to cum soon”. Drop to your knees, put your pumps on your nipples and head to the floor and arse up, and slowly fuck your arse with your vibe beads (turned off) 25 times in and out before you can begin to touch and you can use your hand on your clit to bring yourself to an edge. Leave the beads in but off, swap the pumps for some pegs on your nipples, and ride your dildo again 25 times slowly all the way down and up before you can use your hand to bring yourself to an edge. Then lay back, put a pump on your clit, start a timer and put on your blindfold. Use your favourite vibe on the pegs and pump, you can edge but don’t go over. Your goal is 5mins, or 30s either side. If you’re in that window, you can take the pump off and use the vibe to go over the edge and enjoy your orgasm. If you miss time it, turn on your anal vibe swap the pegs for your clamps and do 5 more edges before you can finally take the pump off your clit for your vibe instead.
*BLUSHES*

...first of all let me say I'm typing this all curled up so hopefully it is followable

*blushes*

My short little meeting took a lot longer than expected and when I was getting back in the care to drive home I was SOOOOO anticipating an orgasm *blushes*

When I got home I opened the spoiler then stripped *blushes* re-writing "cute lil toy" on my chest. Then I said "this little toy gets to cum soon" *BLUSHES* while blushing profusely

Dropping to my knees I added the pumps on my nipples ... gosh. so sensitive and they hadn't had any other attention today. so needy. moving so that my head was resting on the floor and my rear was up I started to slowly insert the beads *blushes* gosh. they went slowly in and out 25 times ...possibly getting quicker as time went...but I was trying to go slow... then I reached my other hand down and gently rubbed my clit *blushes* and was at an edge not long after that

I was so excited to cum.

Leaving the beads in I swapped the pumps for pegs. Gosh. my nipples were so swollen and sensitive. Then I moved so I could lower myself on the dildo ...slowly...25....times... gosh...I was feeling so incredibly needy. slow slow down and back up. gosh. so so full and so good. I was trembling a little...

Then I lay back and put a pump on my clit. gosh. that feeling is so sos so squirmy. ...I'm squirming now thinging about it... then I grabbed the little bullet vibe and set a stopwatch and turned it over. I didn't want to not see and knock the pump off... I moved the vibe around between the pegs and the pump squirming with my holes still filled. gosh. it all felt sooo good. I would open my eyes to move the vibe then close them and just feel. so many sensations. so so needy.

When I thought the time was almost up I opened my eyes and flipped over my phone. 4 minutes and 28 seconds. UGH I either need to be better or worse at this.

I switched the pegs for my clamps which just felts really good and added to everythng and then turned the beads on *BLUSHES* gosh. and moved the dildo in shallow little thursts until I edged. gosh. so close. so needy. if I had waited 3 more seconds I would be cumming. UGH. I edged again. and again pausing breifly between each but ramping myself up more and more each time.

Then I final had the 5 and final edge

I quickly took the pump off. gosh. so swollen. and large. I tuned the little bullet vibe back on and touched it to my clit. it did not take long. it was building and building and I had been holding it back and then i just tipped over and gosh.

so good.

*BLUSHES*

Thank you...

and thank you all for all the fun... I um want to find a way to keep giving up some control of my orgasms *BLUSHES* but I won't have quite as much time as I did this week...idk...maybe points to earn an orgasm...thinking...shall see...my brain definitely isn't on at full speed

anyways thank you all so so so much and I will stop rambling now... and um well maybe have one more orgasm *blushes*

The following user says Thank You to aloe for this post:
Old 05-10-2024, 12:58 PM   #7
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Goos girl Aloe! In so envious lil toy!

Sounds like such a nice orgasm.

Maybe an orgasm could be worth a set amount of points each week based on how busy you will be and we could give you tasks and how many points they are worth!

Orgasms controlled by Sir DungeonMaster
Currently: DENIED
2024 Cum Counter: 4
Orgasm Log: Here

StealthyKitten is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk