Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-08-2024, 04:49 AM   #256
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by athmarr View Post
You can still earn more today with yesterdays task, so go ahead.
*BLUSHES*

I put the flowery skirt on and a sweater with no bra and then bent over the bed to insert the beads (which I’m felt really good…gosh I’m so needy) I have them on and I’m starting on some chores…I’ll let you know what I get done

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2024, 05:18 AM   #257
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default Chores with the beads

Quote:

If you have any more chores round the house, for each one done with your skirt on, no panties and your bead vibe in and on you’ll earn an edge. I’ll tell you how to do then when you’ve earned some.

So having the beads buzzing inside my rear with a little skirt on an panties... SO SQUIRMY. My inner thighs are um more then a little wet...

I started with my bedroom, there was just some general tidying to be done and making the bed and what not. gosh. the constant buzzing and it shifting when I was bending over to pick things up. gosh. so squirmy. and I could not so slowly feel myself growing more and more leaky. I realized I was keeping my thighs pressed together and it was so hard to not be clenching. The beads sometimes did slip out a little...with the vibe in them they don't always stay the nicest...but that just meant I had to reach down occassionally and make sure they were staying put *blushes*

When I was done that ...which took significantly longer then I expected it to... the beads did slow me down a lot with slow steps and squirming *blushes* I went to the kitchen and washed and put away the dishes. gosh. standing still washing them I um wasn't always the most still...so incredibly squirmy to have my rear not only filled but buzzing away and feeling myself just leak more and more like the cute lil toy I am Putting the dishes away involved a lot more bending and reaching and gosh. so so squirmy... I would have been a sight for sure!

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Old 05-08-2024, 06:28 AM   #258
athmarr
Distinguished Member

Seems you’ve earned two more edges then.

Make sure you’ll be able to see yourself, as someone should enjoy the show. Put two pegs on each pussy lip, then tape or tie them to your thigh so that leaky hole is held open. Then you can have your edges with your dildo and a vibe
Old 05-08-2024, 06:40 AM   #259
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default Blindfolded Brush Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Oooh, love the reports! They are a delight to read such a fun squirmy and very very frustrated aloe.

4 seconds is incredibly cruel to be off. Being so close to an edge that has been denied to you the entire day, and yet not being allowed to touch yourself. A day of frustration for sure. And yet.... I don't doubt you are loving it

A retry for the dare, let's see if you can manage this time:

Lie down naked on your bed. Start a stopwatch. Blindfold yourself, and use the makeup brush on your clit. Try to aim for 10 minutes of tickling your clit with it, getting it all excited

If you are within a minute and 5 seconds of 10 minutes when you remove the blindfold, you may use your fingers to edge yourself. If not, tickle yourself for another 5 minutes with the brush

4 seconds was incredibly incredibly cruel there was a lot of glaring and a lot of squirmy and a very not impressed aloe! *blushes* ...also a very very very squirmy aloe who was feeling all controlled and needy...

Thanks for the chance to retry...and um the extra 5 seconds!!

...here goes nothing!!

I AM AWFUL AT TIMING!!!!! UGH

I stripped off and rewrote my "cute lil toy" across my chest *blushes*

Then I lay down on the bed spreading my legs wide, feeling all needy and exposed and excited! I thought I had it this time. I set the stopwatch and pulled on my blindfold and started slowly using the brush on my clit. so good. other than the taps this was the first real touching I had done today. But I was determined I was going to keep track of time...which lasted a little longer then yesterday...

*blushes*

I'm not sure what time my mind started to wander but it did. Something about being blindfolded and naked and wanting so much more then I was getting makes my mind just start to drift to very needy places. It started with imagining that I was being watched...teased as I had to just keep touching with the brush, told to go slower, softer. This leads to me thinking about how needy and excited I must look laying there "cute lil toy" across my chest. Then I start thinking about those little words and how squirmy and blushy they make me feel. And then I'm back to thinking about how needy I am and how I was humping things yesterday trying so hard to edge...which earned me time to be fucked with my dildo and plug...which is just so humiliating and makes me so squirmy and needy...earning time to do things that make me blush more. gosh.

*blushes*

needless to say keeping track of time...not my talent...I realized how far my mind had wandered and brought it back to how good the brush felt and how needy I was and tried to decide how long I thought it had been. I was under yesterday by quite a bit so I thought it couldn't have been that long. I decided to carefully count another 2 minutes and I would then take off the blindfold.

at the 2 minute mark I decided on another 20 seconds because well...I really really wanted to make the time and was worried I was rushing it because I was so needy..

11 MINUTES AND 27 SECONDS!

UGH. I was 22 seconds off. If I had just not added that extra 20 seconds and been 2 SECONDS SHORTER I would have done SO GOOD! and I would have gotten that lovely edge...

...I'm just now realizing I owe another 5 minutes of brush time...um in my frustration I got up and pulled on panties and a sweater to type this up and complain...I um will go do those 5 minutes now...sorry

*****5 minutes later *******

*squirms*

I stripped back down and spread myself wide on the bed and set a timer for 5 minutes and started using the brush on my sensitive clit again. gosh. an edge would have felt so much better. but the brush was still nice and I let myself relax into the bed and enjoy the soft little brush strokes. SO NEEDY. but a little less squirmy. when the timer went off I put my panties and sweater back on and finished typing this up.

Sorry I forgot the 5 minutes Blue...

Gosh. I wish I was better at timing because I'm pretty sure that rubbing after having been gently brushing my clit for sooo long would have felt absolutely amazing. ugh. oh well.

...at least I have other edges today

Old 05-08-2024, 07:57 AM   #260
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default Filled and then some edges

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthyKitten View Post
Task one:

For every 30 minutes you spend filled with either a dildo or the large metal plug you earn 1 minute of touching your clit. If you spend 30 minutes with both in you earn 5 minutes. And yes you're allowed to edge during those minutes!
I am super excited to earn touch time *blushes* and um the chance to edge.

I um really wanted to earn the 5 minutes so I bent over my bed and slowly slowly started to insert the large metal plug. gosh. it took me a little bit to get it in. but wow. um soooo full and so squirmy and its so heavy that it is just very there.

I was orignally going to put the dildo in right away as well but I already felt so so so full. gosh. I decided to spend 30 minutes with the large plug and get used to it a bit more. *blushes*

I had a few things to do, but nothing much. After a little bit with the large, heavy plug in my rear I started to feel very very submissive. needy yes but also so controlled and filled and just really good *blushes* I was curled up and reading and just felt really content.

after the 30 minutes I decided to try to add the dildo...

gosh. so full. it was *almost* all the way in. maybe 2 finger widths out... but I felt SO SO filled *blushes* the plug was still heavy and there and now my needy hole filled as well. gosh. I felt like a few little touches to my clit would have me right right at the edge. I tried to keep reading a little but was fairly distracted by how filled I was. Also feeling so incredibly submissive. being all filled and needy for you. gosh. I want the edge and am so excited to touch but also just really enjoying this super lovely filled feeling.

about 15 minutes into my time with both holes filled and gosh. realizing how big and unrelenting both the dildo and plug are. so squirmy and gosh I am so excited to touch and edge because it is going to feel soooo good. gosh these are making me so needy and so subby and so good. gosh I love being filled.

gosh. with just 5 minutes left my body started clenching more around the dildo and plug. first one hole would clench then the other and they seemed to just keep going back and forth. gosh. so. excited. to touch.

when the half hour was up I um kinda waddled to my bedroom with my holes still very full and stripped...staring at the cute lil toy words and feeling so so subby and how true they felt right now.

*BLUSHES*

I had earned 6 minutes to touch my clit and edge and I used it right away. feeling so needy from being all filled.

I took out the large plug and lay back on the bed and started gently touching my clit. gosh. it is so sensitive. I slowly let the dildo slide out as I touched leaving me feeling all empty again. I edged 3 times during the 6 minutes..

the first was just before the 3 minute mark - I had being going so slow and just enjoying how good it felt to touch and rub. How empty I felt but also still so aware my holes had just been very very filled. seeing how hard my nipples were and they haven't even had any attention today. gosh. it all just felt so good and I slowly brought myself to the edge.

I paused for a bit just touching around my clit as I came down from the edge then started touching and circling again. feeling it build back up all tingly and lovely and just so good. once I was there I let it go. gosh. wanting more but loving this equally.

The third and final happened right near the end I was watching the time and wanted it to be right close to the end of the time. I got there and held it for a few lovely seconds before letting it go and having the timer go off.

Now I'm all snuggly and glowy and feel so so good.

I um am hoping I can use this again to earn more time maybe...*blushes*

I'm leaving for a bit shortly but I will be back a little later to do the edges I earned with the beads this morning *blushes* and hopefully the other tasks that are here.

Thanks so much

Old 05-08-2024, 10:56 AM   #261
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default Earned Edges

Quote:
Seems you’ve earned two more edges then.

Make sure you’ll be able to see yourself, as someone should enjoy the show. Put two pegs on each pussy lip, then tape or tie them to your thigh so that leaky hole is held open. Then you can have your edges with your dildo and a vibe
*blushes*

I did these when I got back home... because well... I earned them

I set up so that I would be able to see myself which is very blushy to begin with. Then I stripped and leaned back on the bed. I um thought my need had faded some while I was out but apparently it did not! I placed two pinchy pegs on each pussy lip and then spread them wide taping them to my open thighs. gosh. um. I definitely had a view of my very needy, leaky pussy which had me squirming so much...

*BLUSHES*

I was SO SO excited to use the vibe and dildo... I grabbed my egg vibe and larger dildo and set the vibe on my clit and just watched my needy hole respond for a little bit *BLUSHES*. gosh. and the pegs keeping me so spread open. so so squirmy!!

When I started to feel like I was getting close to the edge... which wasn't very long...I used the dildo very shallowly which felt so good and then I was there right at the edge!!! I pulled away and then watched my needy pussy leak seeking more wanting to be all filled and so so desperate! Once I settled down I set the vibe back on my clit watching my pussy clench around nothing... then slowly used the dildo to fill it *BLUSHES* it felt so so so good and before I knew it I was at an edge again and pulling away ugh how I want more. I sat there watching myself squirm for a few minutes before taking the pegs off and typing this up *BLUSHES*

So good.

Thank you!!

Old 05-08-2024, 11:25 AM   #262
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default Edges! Yay!

Quote:
Since you asked so nicely, you can have some more edges. Maybe you’ll be sick of them by the end of of today.

We’re going to work through your toy list, with ad end he for each catagory.
Lay on your bed, legs spread nice and wide then enjoy your edges
First use the smaller dildo and your hands.
For your 2nd edge at least 5 pegs on each tit and 2 on each pussy lip, and hands again.
For your vibe, use the larger pink one and one of your choice for your clit so we fill you up a bit while you edge.
Then finally use your medium metal plug to fuck your arse with your larger pink vibe still in for a 4th edge. Best keep that plug in after too, get you used to something a bit heavier in you too.

Stripping off again ....(clothes are warm and cozy but I feel like I keep stripping *blushes*) I grabbed my toys and lay spread out on the bed..

1 - grabbing the little dildo I started slowly fucking my needy pussy with it.. gosh. it felt small after being filled with much um larger things today but it still felt so good...and being able to rub my clit while using it AMAZING! I tried to keep it slow to really enjoy these but I don't think it was toooo long before I was at an edge

2 - I slid out the dildo which was sad and left me feeling all empty...and attached a clothespeg to each nipple then started to try to place them around my tits...they kept falling off and not staying...my tits are not very big...I finally got 3 on each (including the ones on the nipples) and said good enough. the other 2 just weren't going to happen. But on my did they every feel pinchy and both tits just kinda felt burny and so good. I added 3 pegs to each pussy lip hoping to make up for the ones that didn't fit on my tits...I had 2 pegs left over...

Then I started rubbing!!! SO GOOD. gosh with my tits feeling everything and the pegs on my pussy lips moving around I was at an edge pretty quickly again...and um starting to create a little wet spot under me

3 - gosh the larger pink vibe inside me felt sooo full and so thumpy and amazing and gosh. I turned it to medium and it just felt so good. I grabbed the little bullet vibe and held it to my clit. knowing I would have to be super careful not to go over...especially after the other edges!! gosh. it was not long at all before I was at that wonderful wonderful edge!! so squirmy!! and my tits were still feeling all good from the pegs. and I am just so content and edged and its so good!

4 - *BLUSHES* ...I am very needy. like very needy. and it feels amazing and frustrating and squirmy knowing that I am waiting for permission to cum. I kept the larger pink vibe it filling me so nicely and get the medium metal plug ready. I rolled onto my stomach and bent a knee up, turned the vibe back on and to high and slowly started fucking my rear with the metal plug. so squirmy. and when it was in I could really feel the vibe and my tender tits and nipples were pressing into the bed and I was trying not to squirm tooooo much but I was squriming. This was still probably my slowest edge but I got there *BLUSHES* it doesn't feel quite the same as if I edge touching my clit..but I immediately pulled the vibe out not wanting to accidentally go over and then lay there squirming and filled with the heavy metal plug which just seems to make itself far more known then the silicone ones...eventually I got up and got dressed again leaving the plug in.

...gosh I feel so needy and I soooo want more but I also feel so so good right now all buzzy and needy and glowy

Thanks for the edges!

The following user says Thank You to aloe for this post:
Old 05-08-2024, 01:49 PM   #263
aloe
Distinguished Member

Hii um first of all thanks for making this week so fun for me! I really really appreciate it and I'm having a lot of fun...hopefully its um entertaining and enjoyable to read... and hopefully the long walls of text aren't annoying...

*blushes*

I um kept the medium metal plug in for an hour and a half. An hour and a half where I was very aware of my rear

Stealthy I know there is a task from you I haven't touched - I hope to tomorrow! And um maybe earn some more time from the first task *blushes*

I am so lovely and needy but um I kinda maybe want to start thinking of when I will be able to have a lovely orgasm again ...

Tomorrow I will be around for some time in the morning, then Friday I will be around again...I'm gone over the weekend, nice weather and outside time does in fact beat being all needy. Then next week my life should start to get slightly busier again...but nothing like what it was...I will still be around a some

Anyways can I pretty please cum soon?!
*BLUSHES*

Old 05-08-2024, 07:47 PM   #264
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Such a perfect girl Aloe!!!

Of course you can use my task as much as you want! Im so glad you enjoyed it.

We all love reading all your reports. Its so cute when you ramble and it tells us we are going a good job, just like you are!

I vote you should be able to cum on Friday since you will be busy afterwards!

Orgasms controlled by Sir DungeonMaster
Currently: DENIED
2024 Cum Counter: 4
Orgasm Log: Here

StealthyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to StealthyKitten for this post:
Old 05-08-2024, 11:14 PM   #265
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Lots and lots of fun to be had!

Those walls of text definitely aren't annoying. They are a delight to read Seeing how much you are loving this and how all the exposure is both embarrassing you and making you feel all controlled and squirmy is great. Love reading this.

And if you are busy over the weekend, I does sound like you need a nice big orgasm on Friday indeed!

For today though: put on a thong. Yes I do know you hide those, but they look great on you Grab the little vibe, turn it on low and put it inside you.

Get comfy outside your room, grab a book and enjoy some squirmy reading time. Keep reading (or at least trying to read )until the battery of the vibe dies.

Once it dies, it time to see if you can tell time again! I know you love that after all, even if it's incredibly frustrating. Remove the vibrator and put it into the charger. Take your vibrating anal beads and put them in at a nice and low setting.

Lie on bed and blindfold yourself again. You may touch your breasts, but no other stimulation than that and the little beads vibrating. Again, try and stay there for 510 minutes. If you are within 2 minutes when you remove the blindfold, rub your clit to an edge. If you are more than two minutes off, no edge allowed. Instead, write your report while the vibe is still buzzing in your rear.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2024, 01:40 AM   #266
athmarr
Distinguished Member

A Friday orgasm sounds good, a nice start to your weekend.

Since you have a couple to catch up, one short one and one that can obviously be declined if not suitable. Have your pumps on your nipples for 10min before you leave, so they’re nice and perky as a reminder of us as you start your afternoon.

And if possible, wear one of your plugs out this afternoon. It can be your small silicon one for the least impact unless you want to use another.
Old 05-09-2024, 06:08 AM   #267
aloe
Distinguished Member

*little happy dance* ...orgasm tomorrow!!! (...with maybe a little more teasing first??...*blushes*

Thank you all for the encouragement *glows* it makes me all squirmy and happy to hear that you enjoy my rambling and very blushy thinking about you reading it!!

I am needy today. Needy. I don't think knowing that an orgasm is close makes it better.

I started my morning with the 250 clit taps again. gosh. they just wake the need right back up and make me all squirmy and really wanting to do the lovely tasks you have left

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post

For today though: put on a thong. Yes I do know you hide those, but they look great on you Grab the little vibe, turn it on low and put it inside you.

Get comfy outside your room, grab a book and enjoy some squirmy reading time. Keep reading (or at least trying to read )until the battery of the vibe dies.

Once it dies, it time to see if you can tell time again! I know you love that after all, even if it's incredibly frustrating. Remove the vibrator and put it into the charger. Take your vibrating anal beads and put them in at a nice and low setting.

Lie on bed and blindfold yourself again. You may touch your breasts, but no other stimulation than that and the little beads vibrating. Again, try and stay there for 510 minutes. If you are within 2 minutes when you remove the blindfold, rub your clit to an edge. If you are more than two minutes off, no edge allowed. Instead, write your report while the vibe is still buzzing in your rear.
*BLUSHES*

*SQUIRMS* - reading this I was so squirmy...it has been a looonnng while since I have left a vibe inside me until it dies...mainly because the ones I have now take longer than the one I had that stopped working...anyways I remember it being an incredibly squirmy experience that made me so desperate...

SOOOOOO

I dug in my drawer and found a thong...evil...the first one I found was bright pink which just made me blush more...your right I don't wear them often at all *glares*. I slid it on and put on a comfy sweater...no bra or pants...see I said I was needy today... then I slid my vibe in on low which felt absolutely amazing to have it buzzing inside me. Such a good feeling! I walked out to the living room...going past a mirror on the way...the thong is kinda cute.... I settled on the couch and was actual able to read for a little bit with jus the gentle loving buzzing happening.

I would ebb and flow with it. For a few minutes I wouldn't be able to focus on anything except squirming and feeling controlled and needy and thinking about the timing that was to come. Then I would settle again and read for a bit. This just kept going and going. Not sure how charged the vibe was to start but gosh it just was lasting. Eventually it started to slowly slowly fade. And for whatever reason that made me hyper aware of it...was it less?..was it going to die now? Was I going to lose the lovely lovely buzzing that was just feeling amazing? When would it die? gosh. My entire focus for the last 10-15 minutes was on that vibe and the fading sensation.

Then it happened. It stopped buzzing. And my pussy started clenching looking for more and I was squirming so so so so much and sooooo needy. It stopping just ramped up all of my need and desperation. I quickly went to my room and stripped off and grabbed the beads. I slid them into my rear ..which felt so good.., turned them on. gosh. and then started the stopwatch and pulled on my blindfold.

I immediately grabbed my breasts. squeezing and kneading. just wanting more. feeling the buzzing and desperately wanting to touch my clit or have my pussy filled. gosh. being all spread out and feeling myself so leaky. Thinking about what I look like and how I couldn't keep still...

*BLUSHES*

Eventually I started to settle some and just really enjoy all the feelings, but thats when I realized I had not been paying attention to the time. I was so needy that it had completely slipped my mind...you would really think I would be getting better at this. You gave me a big window today though (THANK YOU!) and I was hopeful that I would still be able to guess within in. I decided it had been 7ish minutes so I would wait 2 and a half more then check the time. I was squirming and so enjoying the sensations but working on also keeping track of time.

When I guessed another 2 - 3 minutes had gone by I pulled off my blindfold and checked the time... 8 minutes and 24 seconds

I DID IT!

With the beads still buzzing I reached down to my oh so needy clit and started rubbing it. gosh. with the buzzing and the rubbing I was at an edge SOOOOO qucikly *BLUSHES* gosh. I wanted more so so badly. But I turned off the vibe and lay there squirming on the bed for a little bit longer enjoying all the feelings. the buzzing in my body and the waves of neediness and wanting more. When I had settled some and all glowy I threw on a sweater ...and the thong... to come type this up.

Thank you Blue!!!

I um am really really enjoying trying to guess time...*blushes*

Old 05-09-2024, 10:20 AM   #268
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthyKitten View Post

Task two:

Write cute lil toy on your thigh where it will be just safely covered by your skirt. Put the large plug in, wear you skirt, no panites, and do some chores around the house. Always bending at the waist. Since I don't think you have too many chores left to do, before you can take the plug out and skirt off: "spill" something onto the floor that you have to pick up. Pick them up one by one while bending at the waist and giving me a pretty look at your plugged filled ass!
*BLUSHES*

So um my body is just filled with need today. Filled. I went for a little run to get the jitters out, showered and then opened up this task really looking forward to being filled and feeling all submissive and good.

*squirms*

Sitting naked I wrote "cute lil toy" on my right inner thigh, slid the large silicone plug into my rear and pulled on a skirt. Then I just stood there for a moment feeling all filled and content and needy and desperate and good.

Then I started doing the few little things that were left to do...you're right I don't have a ton of chores left

Whenever I had to bend I kept my legs straight and felt the skirt rise up enough to give a little view of the plug *BLUSHES* um I was feeling myself leaking onto my inner thighs pretty quickly...which really isn't shocking considering how exceptionally needy I am *BLUSHES*

When the little chores were done I was trying to decide what to "spill" on the floor. I didn't want to make an actual big mess but wanted something to pick up. There was a bag of rubber bands sitting there so I dumped them out onto the floor. gosh. *BLUSHES* I turned so my back was to the chair and bent over and picked them up one by one. Keeping my knees straight and giving little peaks of the plug *BLUSHES*

By the time I was done the "cute lil toy" writing was legible and I was so squirmy. I took the plug out and debated filling myself with the dildo or metal plug but I was feeling so so needy but content even though I also felt so so empty and I just kinda wanted to enjoy it. So now I'm curled up for a bit before it is time for me to head out.

Thanks Stealthy

Old 05-09-2024, 10:38 AM   #269
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Your reports are always a delight to read, lil toy.
There is nothing annoying about them.

I'll give you permission for a friday orgasm as well. You earned it.
But first, you need some training in holding yourself back. You always edge so fast, when you want to enjoy touching yourself

Let's get you down on your knees and naked. Place a stopwatch in front of you and play with your pussy for 10 minutes. No edges.
If you need to take a break from rubbing, you went too fast. Count the breaks. Max 10 seconds.

Time to cool down a bit. 10 minutes corner time. Still on your knees. Every break you took earlier, is one clothespin you have to add to your body.

Second round. Start the stopwatch again, but this time blindfold yourself.
Guess the time.
If you stop within 30 seconds of the 10 minute mark, you are allowed 10 edges.
If you are off, each minute off means one hour with ass and pussy filled.

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !

Last edited by Dungeonmaster; 05-09-2024 at 11:18 AM.
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2024, 11:13 AM   #270
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
A Friday orgasm sounds good, a nice start to your weekend.

Since you have a couple to catch up, one short one and one that can obviously be declined if not suitable. Have your pumps on your nipples for 10min before you leave, so they’re nice and perky as a reminder of us as you start your afternoon.

And if possible, wear one of your plugs out this afternoon. It can be your small silicon one for the least impact unless you want to use another.

*blushes*

I am leaving in a bit so I put the pumps on my nipples. gosh. they hadn't received a whole lot of attention today and were still so pokey. The pumps are feeling really good *blushes* but I am sure will leave my nipples so tender and pokey as I reminder throughout the afternoon. *blushes*

I'm not sure how long I will be out for...at least a few hours... so no plug this time...another time though

Gosh. the pumps are starting to feel more tender...

Thanks

*BLUSHES* I am REALLY looking forward to being able to orgasm tomorrow! So needy!

Advertisements
Kink Talk