Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-08-2024, 07:47 PM   #1
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Such a perfect girl Aloe!!!

Of course you can use my task as much as you want! Im so glad you enjoyed it.

We all love reading all your reports. Its so cute when you ramble and it tells us we are going a good job, just like you are!

I vote you should be able to cum on Friday since you will be busy afterwards!

Orgasms controlled by Sir DungeonMaster
Currently: DENIED
2024 Cum Counter: 4
Orgasm Log: Here

StealthyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to StealthyKitten for this post:
Old 05-08-2024, 11:14 PM   #2
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Lots and lots of fun to be had!

Those walls of text definitely aren't annoying. They are a delight to read Seeing how much you are loving this and how all the exposure is both embarrassing you and making you feel all controlled and squirmy is great. Love reading this.

And if you are busy over the weekend, I does sound like you need a nice big orgasm on Friday indeed!

For today though: put on a thong. Yes I do know you hide those, but they look great on you Grab the little vibe, turn it on low and put it inside you.

Get comfy outside your room, grab a book and enjoy some squirmy reading time. Keep reading (or at least trying to read )until the battery of the vibe dies.

Once it dies, it time to see if you can tell time again! I know you love that after all, even if it's incredibly frustrating. Remove the vibrator and put it into the charger. Take your vibrating anal beads and put them in at a nice and low setting.

Lie on bed and blindfold yourself again. You may touch your breasts, but no other stimulation than that and the little beads vibrating. Again, try and stay there for 510 minutes. If you are within 2 minutes when you remove the blindfold, rub your clit to an edge. If you are more than two minutes off, no edge allowed. Instead, write your report while the vibe is still buzzing in your rear.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight

Blue monday's edging
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2024, 01:40 AM   #3
athmarr
Distinguished Member

A Friday orgasm sounds good, a nice start to your weekend.

Since you have a couple to catch up, one short one and one that can obviously be declined if not suitable. Have your pumps on your nipples for 10min before you leave, so they’re nice and perky as a reminder of us as you start your afternoon.

And if possible, wear one of your plugs out this afternoon. It can be your small silicon one for the least impact unless you want to use another.
Old 05-09-2024, 11:13 AM   #4
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by athmarr View Post
A Friday orgasm sounds good, a nice start to your weekend.

Since you have a couple to catch up, one short one and one that can obviously be declined if not suitable. Have your pumps on your nipples for 10min before you leave, so they’re nice and perky as a reminder of us as you start your afternoon.

And if possible, wear one of your plugs out this afternoon. It can be your small silicon one for the least impact unless you want to use another.

*blushes*

I am leaving in a bit so I put the pumps on my nipples. gosh. they hadn't received a whole lot of attention today and were still so pokey. The pumps are feeling really good *blushes* but I am sure will leave my nipples so tender and pokey as I reminder throughout the afternoon. *blushes*

I'm not sure how long I will be out for...at least a few hours... so no plug this time...another time though

Gosh. the pumps are starting to feel more tender...

Thanks

*BLUSHES* I am REALLY looking forward to being able to orgasm tomorrow! So needy!

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2024, 11:37 PM   #5
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Squirmy needy day! Happy to see you managed some quality curled up time.

It's going to be a loooooot of need going out your body today!

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight

Blue monday's edging
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2024, 03:51 AM   #6
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Squirmy needy day! Happy to see you managed some quality curled up time.

It's going to be a loooooot of need going out your body today!

YAY!! I get to cum today!!! *BLUSHES*

I did the 250 clit taps this morning. Gosh. So so needy!

I have one task left unfinished that I will do this morning…then I get to cum!!

…I um am open to suggestions on what that will look like *blushes*

*BLUSHES*

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Last edited by aloe; 05-10-2024 at 04:03 AM.
Old 05-10-2024, 05:01 AM   #7
wolf82
Prodigy

Having an orgasm while you have a clothespin on each nipple sounds like a pretty good idea to me

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2024, 06:08 AM   #8
aloe
Distinguished Member

*little happy dance* ...orgasm tomorrow!!! (...with maybe a little more teasing first??...*blushes*

Thank you all for the encouragement *glows* it makes me all squirmy and happy to hear that you enjoy my rambling and very blushy thinking about you reading it!!

I am needy today. Needy. I don't think knowing that an orgasm is close makes it better.

I started my morning with the 250 clit taps again. gosh. they just wake the need right back up and make me all squirmy and really wanting to do the lovely tasks you have left

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post

For today though: put on a thong. Yes I do know you hide those, but they look great on you Grab the little vibe, turn it on low and put it inside you.

Get comfy outside your room, grab a book and enjoy some squirmy reading time. Keep reading (or at least trying to read )until the battery of the vibe dies.

Once it dies, it time to see if you can tell time again! I know you love that after all, even if it's incredibly frustrating. Remove the vibrator and put it into the charger. Take your vibrating anal beads and put them in at a nice and low setting.

Lie on bed and blindfold yourself again. You may touch your breasts, but no other stimulation than that and the little beads vibrating. Again, try and stay there for 510 minutes. If you are within 2 minutes when you remove the blindfold, rub your clit to an edge. If you are more than two minutes off, no edge allowed. Instead, write your report while the vibe is still buzzing in your rear.
*BLUSHES*

*SQUIRMS* - reading this I was so squirmy...it has been a looonnng while since I have left a vibe inside me until it dies...mainly because the ones I have now take longer than the one I had that stopped working...anyways I remember it being an incredibly squirmy experience that made me so desperate...

SOOOOOO

I dug in my drawer and found a thong...evil...the first one I found was bright pink which just made me blush more...your right I don't wear them often at all *glares*. I slid it on and put on a comfy sweater...no bra or pants...see I said I was needy today... then I slid my vibe in on low which felt absolutely amazing to have it buzzing inside me. Such a good feeling! I walked out to the living room...going past a mirror on the way...the thong is kinda cute.... I settled on the couch and was actual able to read for a little bit with jus the gentle loving buzzing happening.

I would ebb and flow with it. For a few minutes I wouldn't be able to focus on anything except squirming and feeling controlled and needy and thinking about the timing that was to come. Then I would settle again and read for a bit. This just kept going and going. Not sure how charged the vibe was to start but gosh it just was lasting. Eventually it started to slowly slowly fade. And for whatever reason that made me hyper aware of it...was it less?..was it going to die now? Was I going to lose the lovely lovely buzzing that was just feeling amazing? When would it die? gosh. My entire focus for the last 10-15 minutes was on that vibe and the fading sensation.

Then it happened. It stopped buzzing. And my pussy started clenching looking for more and I was squirming so so so so much and sooooo needy. It stopping just ramped up all of my need and desperation. I quickly went to my room and stripped off and grabbed the beads. I slid them into my rear ..which felt so good.., turned them on. gosh. and then started the stopwatch and pulled on my blindfold.

I immediately grabbed my breasts. squeezing and kneading. just wanting more. feeling the buzzing and desperately wanting to touch my clit or have my pussy filled. gosh. being all spread out and feeling myself so leaky. Thinking about what I look like and how I couldn't keep still...

*BLUSHES*

Eventually I started to settle some and just really enjoy all the feelings, but thats when I realized I had not been paying attention to the time. I was so needy that it had completely slipped my mind...you would really think I would be getting better at this. You gave me a big window today though (THANK YOU!) and I was hopeful that I would still be able to guess within in. I decided it had been 7ish minutes so I would wait 2 and a half more then check the time. I was squirming and so enjoying the sensations but working on also keeping track of time.

When I guessed another 2 - 3 minutes had gone by I pulled off my blindfold and checked the time... 8 minutes and 24 seconds

I DID IT!

With the beads still buzzing I reached down to my oh so needy clit and started rubbing it. gosh. with the buzzing and the rubbing I was at an edge SOOOOO qucikly *BLUSHES* gosh. I wanted more so so badly. But I turned off the vibe and lay there squirming on the bed for a little bit longer enjoying all the feelings. the buzzing in my body and the waves of neediness and wanting more. When I had settled some and all glowy I threw on a sweater ...and the thong... to come type this up.

Thank you Blue!!!

I um am really really enjoying trying to guess time...*blushes*

Advertisements
Kink Talk