Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 05-10-2024, 08:40 AM   #1
I Obey

Color Wheel 32/transgender/switch seeks 30-40/any sex/top in CA (irl only)

32/transgender/switch seeks 30-40/any sex/top in CA (irl only)

My name is Red, I'm a non-binary afab living in Vancouver, Canada looking for a playful and kinky connection. I live in the city with my husband. I practice polyamory and pursue relationships with the knowledge of my other partners. I spend my days as a childfree artist with a dog, whom I love so much! During my free time, I like to read, garden, listen to podcasts, go for walks, and spend time in the community. I am looking for someone who shares my zest for life and desire for more. I am queer in all senses of the word and would love to find a queer partner, but I am open to all genders at this time.
What am I searching for in a Dom/me and play partner?
In a Dom/me, I seek trustworthiness, adept communication, and profound respect for boundaries. I am looking for a sadist to dance with my inner masochist—do tears turn you on? That is hot. Experience and knowledge in BDSM practices are valued, along with empathy and consistency. I like to play hard and want a partner eager to explore our mutual fantasies together.
I am looking for something irl. I would like you to live in Vancouver and be able to host at least as much as I can.
What will you get from me as a slave and play partner?
I am experienced in BDSM and have a large collection of toys I love playing with. As a slave, I am eager to obey and please. I thrive on your approval and deeply love all things service and protocol. As a masochist, I find pain turns me on even when my brain is broken by it.
I am white, 5.5 feet tall and I weigh 200lbs - I am a curvy bbw with a tummy that I am learning to love while also working on. Purple/Redish short hair, blue eyes, and a sweet smile.
Likes: Bondage, Impact, Sensory Deprivation, High Protocol, Bootblacking, Primal play, Sharps, Tease/Denial, Control, Service.
Limits: Public/Social Sabotage, Scat/Piss, Animals, Blackmail, Weight Shaming, Figging, Tattoos, choking*
Thank you for getting this far. I have fantasies and time, and I am hoping to find a special person to pursue them with. I would love to hear from you if you are local to my area and my ad sparks your interest. Write me something more than just “hello baby” to get my attention. Happy seeking.
I Obey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2024, 04:27 PM   #2
SissyJessSlave

Kik me if you’d like. JessLw94
SissyJessSlave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk