Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-08-2021, 08:16 PM   #16
callmegr3y

Quote:
Originally Posted by matdoc View Post
Get yourself a remote toy controllable online that you can wear below your clothing like a lush or the like.

Next time you play with your sub stay fully dressed but put in the remote toy opening control to the community here at get dare. Don”t let your sub know that you wear the toy...

While you play your sub in the session , you will yourself be stimulated by someone on here, depending on the length of the session you might even cum yourself without knowing who is in control and with your sub wondering why you wiggle and moan...

Enjoy
quite hot. i’ll find something online.
callmegr3y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 04:36 AM   #17
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

How about this. She is to give you a shower/spa treatment. But it’s going to be intense for you. You’re in the shower and she is out of it, naked, but staying dry.

Start with the water on hot and she washes and rinses your hair. Using the showerhead (assuming this is on a hose) she edges you but when you are close you tell her to turn the water to as cold and strong as it will go and spray you all over as you stand hands above head and turn around.

Back to hot and you wash your face, then repeat the edging/cold rinse.

Back to hot and she washes your body all over, preferably with a bristle brush or similar to exfoliate, switching off the water so you are covered in lots of soap and lather. You instruct her to bring you to a climax but at the moment you orgasm she is to rinse you off with cold water.

Afterwards she hands you a towel and you tell her to get in and take a cold shower for as long as it takes you to get thoroughly dry.
Intense body/spa treatment dares
Exhibitionism related to the above

As sub:
Likes: exercise control, bathing control (temperature, etc.), psychrocism, mild exhibitionism, orgasm instruction, full body sensations, writing

Dislikes: CBT, extended dares, complex and boring dares, dietary control

Limits: social or professional suicide, piercing, anal, dangerous/disgusting,
ycoldwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 09:15 PM   #18
callmegr3y

Pill

A quick update for those of you interested: both of us are worn out from booster shots so already rare play time won’t happen for a bit. It was agreed I would edge for each orgasm she has after our sessions, and will not cum till I bring her to 10. I misinterpreted this rule, and responded to DMs about it rudely.

When asked what I would do if my sub behaved this way, I responded: a slap to the face or the thigh, or maybe a rough edge with my fingers/pulling away whatever toy I am using on her. I had to punish myself in the same way twice. Our bedrooms are connected via a bathroom, and I was afraid she would hear me the entire time as I sat on my knees, slapped myself, and edged myself twice with my fingers and twice with my toys.

Last orgasm was December 2nd. Uncomfortably horny (and feverish &#129402
Old 12-09-2021, 10:23 PM   #19
johank
getDare Sweetheart

Default bondage

Next time you domme her tie up her tits. (a rope around each tit separately. tie them hard enogh to keep the rope in place and give some tension). If you can not do that or it is in her limits, then you must tie your tits up for the next session (wear a sexy lingery also to keep yout bound tits in place)
johank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 10:27 PM   #20
johank
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by johank View Post
Next time you domme her tie up her tits. (a rope around each tit separately. tie them hard enogh to keep the rope in place and give some tension). If you can not do that or it is in her limits, then you must tie your tits up for the next session (wear a sexy lingery also to keep yout bound tits in place)

And , if the next session will not be soon. You should try out on yourself/parctice how to tie up her tits and how tight you want it to be.
johank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 10:36 PM   #21
callmegr3y

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmegr3y View Post
she quite likes biting & marks, but tickling is something neither of us are into.
Quote:
Originally Posted by johank View Post
And , if the next session will not be soon. You should try out on yourself/parctice how to tie up her tits and how tight you want it to be.
Most of our sessions center around me practicing shibari. This sounds lovely. I’ll make sure our next tie is a chest tie.
Old 12-09-2021, 10:48 PM   #22
callmegr3y

Someone brought up the idea of a shock collar in my DMs, does anyone have links for ones that are controlled via phone app?
Old 12-10-2021, 11:04 PM   #23
callmegr3y

friday night bump! we may be playing tomorrow.
Old 12-10-2021, 11:12 PM   #24
matdoc
Distinguished Member

Whats on your mind for playing?
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2021, 08:58 PM   #25
callmegr3y

some updates: won’t be available to play for a few days due to final. My roommate leaves on Saturday, we’ll have guests for a movie night that night, and I’ll be leaving for holiday break next Tuesday. So far, the 10 orgasm before my own rule is gonna keep me from cumming well into January.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
brat, denial, slut, switch, torture