Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-21-2020, 07:49 AM   #16
Imaginativename

I'll add, must spend t least 15 minutes an hour with a plug in, mainly to bump the thread
Imaginativename is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 08:05 AM   #17
Rose1998

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imaginativename View Post
I'll add, must spend t least 15 minutes an hour with a plug in, mainly to bump the thread
Thanks for the contribution (again)! It is gonna be tough to be locked all day AND then plugged for 15 minutes every hour! I am going to be so frustrated!
My heels just arrived so I thought I'd check the thread to see if it had any more suggestions. These are the ones I orderedhttps://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B07LF86QM8?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

They fit really well but BOY are they tall and hard to walk in! I hope I am not stuck in these all day! The heel is 5.5 inches high, plus a platform of 1.5 inches!! No one has specifically said I have to wear them yet so....

I'm trying them on now, and they are so embarrassing. Bright pink and so hard to walk in, makes me feel like such a sissy loser hehe

Anyway, I'm looking forward to any further dares I get x Probably be a few days before all my stuff arrives x
Rose1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 12:08 PM   #18
Paladintwk
getDare Sweetheart

Default Maid services

Cute maid outfit. My dares are written by my femdom roommate who loves chastity slave humiliation.

This is just one of the maid related dares. I realize that you don't have such a roommate with like minded girlfriends but you might have like minded friends that might invite you to be their sissy maid. If not you could humiliate yourself by ordering food delivery which was one of many humiliating things that happened during this dare or offer your services on a friendly site.

CHASTITY # 10: Girlfriend Maid Service: My roommate will offer to the any of her girlfriends that will accept for me to be their sissy chastity maid. I’ll lock myself in chastity cage her girlfriend chooses and wear nothing but the thong or panties she chooses around her home for four hours cleaning and doing her bidding while being teased and humiliated however she chooses.
Likes: Creative Dares, Femdom chastity dares, Femdom humiliation dares, bondage, Fendom forced sissification, post orgasm handjobs, bound handjobs, risky dares panty dares, semi public humiliation, masturbation, new sexual adventures. sex toys.

Dislikes: Piss, scat, diapers, baby, sophomoric stupid dares, blackmail, personal information

Curious: Forced Bi, Gloryholes, shemales, anal prostate orgasms, sex dolls, bound gay cock milking

PM Dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90641
Paladintwk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 12:47 PM   #19
Imaginativename

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose1998 View Post
They fit really well but BOY are they tall and hard to walk in! I hope I am not stuck in these all day! The heel is 5.5 inches high, plus a platform of 1.5 inches!! No one has specifically said I have to wear them yet so....

I'm trying them on now, and they are so embarrassing. Bright pink and so hard to walk in, makes me feel like such a sissy loser hehe

Anyway, I'm looking forward to any further dares I get x Probably be a few days before all my stuff arrives x
that's bait, but i'll bite, you must wear the heels for at least 12 hours, plus when ever using the dildo
Imaginativename is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 02:01 PM   #20
Rose1998

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladintwk View Post
Cute maid outfit. My dares are written by my femdom roommate who loves chastity slave humiliation.

This is just one of the maid related dares. I realize that you don't have such a roommate with like minded girlfriends but you might have like minded friends that might invite you to be their sissy maid. If not you could humiliate yourself by ordering food delivery which was one of many humiliating things that happened during this dare or offer your services on a friendly site.

CHASTITY # 10: Girlfriend Maid Service: My roommate will offer to the any of her girlfriends that will accept for me to be their sissy chastity maid. I’ll lock myself in chastity cage her girlfriend chooses and wear nothing but the thong or panties she chooses around her home for four hours cleaning and doing her bidding while being teased and humiliated however she chooses.
Ordering food delivery is a fun idea! I have been thinking about it a lot recent. It would be so humiliating to have some stranger see me all sissy-ed up. I don't know if I have the balls to do it, but I definitely love the idea haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imaginativename View Post
that's bait, but i'll bite, you must wear the heels for at least 12 hours, plus when ever using the dildo
Yeah sorry that was a little baity haha, but I guess I've learnt my lesson now... 12 hours is gonna suck haha
Old 11-22-2020, 02:28 PM   #21
Rose1998

Had a few of my own ideas, gonna post them here and see what people think!

Omegle dare: Basically just invoked me going into Omegle chat and handing out my Kik info. Invite strangers to see pictures of me and maybe give me tasks would be very humiliating haha

Tik Tok: Maybe I could learn some tik tok dances during the day? It would be really hard in my heels, plus very humiliating to be dancing around my house all day. I could even record them, just for my own amusement haha
Old 11-22-2020, 03:39 PM   #22
Sarah-Louisecd

Have you decided what day you are going to do this yet?

Clothing
Likes and Dislikes
Sarah-Louisecd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2020, 04:17 PM   #23
Rose1998

Quote:
Originally Posted by autism View Post
Have you decided what day you are going to do this yet?
I am still waiting for two items to be delivered! They should be here by Monday, or Tuesday latest. So I am thinking Wednesday will be the day!!
Old 11-23-2020, 08:00 AM   #24
Rose1998

Just a further update on the day! I realised today that my dildo was supposed to arrive, but it didn't? After a little digging I realised I had put an incorrect address down and it was returned to sender!
But no worries! I have ordered another one with next day delivery! Plus, as a sort of self punishment, I upgraded from a 6 inch dildo to an 8.5 inch dildo! Which will be very intimidating, to say the least!

Providing my dress turns up tomorrow, which it should, I will be doing this on Wednesday. But I'll be doing some prep tomorrow, shaving etc. So I am ready for Wednesday
Old 11-23-2020, 03:36 PM   #25
Gold Demon

Ok,
As your dildo as punishment you must tuck it in your ass every time you need to pee.

Wanna see pics of yourself dressed, kik Kin_no_oni
Old 11-24-2020, 04:58 PM   #26
Rose1998

So tomorrow is the day! I have everything laid out next to my bed. Once I wake up tomorrow, I will be a full time sissy loser for the entire day!

I will be posting a report tomorrow evening, and if you want to ask for any updates, feel free to PM me!

Thanks for everyone's help! I will be sure to make a long thorough report!!!

Advertisements
Kink Talk