Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-09-2024, 11:13 AM   #13
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by athmarr View Post
A Friday orgasm sounds good, a nice start to your weekend.

Since you have a couple to catch up, one short one and one that can obviously be declined if not suitable. Have your pumps on your nipples for 10min before you leave, so they’re nice and perky as a reminder of us as you start your afternoon.

And if possible, wear one of your plugs out this afternoon. It can be your small silicon one for the least impact unless you want to use another.

*blushes*

I am leaving in a bit so I put the pumps on my nipples. gosh. they hadn't received a whole lot of attention today and were still so pokey. The pumps are feeling really good *blushes* but I am sure will leave my nipples so tender and pokey as I reminder throughout the afternoon. *blushes*

I'm not sure how long I will be out for...at least a few hours... so no plug this time...another time though

Gosh. the pumps are starting to feel more tender...

Thanks

*BLUSHES* I am REALLY looking forward to being able to orgasm tomorrow! So needy!

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk