Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > WetSwimmerGirl

Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.

Swim Dare Report 1

Posted 05-19-2024 at 06:39 PM by WetSwimmerGirl
Updated 05-19-2024 at 06:51 PM by WetSwimmerGirl

Here is the report on the very first dare received on this thread. It was completed yesterday morning.

Perhaps to the disappointment of the darer and some of the other folks here, I chose a rather conservative cover-up. I wanted to take it easy on the first dare and to gauge reaction of others. Hence, I chose a long, dark satin t-shirt that would remain opaque even when wet, though it did little to conceal my nipples that unabashedly stuck out and rubbed against the shirt with evever movement of my breasts. Though not excessively long, the satin shirt also extended to mid-thighs, doing a good job covering my rear, definitely longer than some of the mini skirts I own.

After my swim, I took a shower, put all my clothes in the bag, grabbed it along with the purse and looked at the mirror to make sure there were no surprises. Satisfied with relative civility of my state of dress, I exited the locker room into the gym hallway. Again, perhaps to the disappointment of the darer, I placed one arm with the purse in front to cover the breasts and nipples, while the other hand gently held onto the rear hem of the shirt to make sure it does not ride up.

Despite this, I did get a few looks from men and women alike. Looks but no stares. I would like to assume that people thought I had something underneath, but I also know that many may have been hoping I’d be naked.

200 feet of the hallway got me past the check-in desk and, after a few more steps to the outside. I love the feel of fresh breeze against my skin, and so do my nipples. With less people, I uncovered my breasts and calmly walked to my car, while still holding on to the hem against wind gusts that risk lifting my shirt.
This dare could have been quite challenging for someone needing to take public transportation or having to street park the car blocks away from their apartment in a busy part of town. Fortunately for me, I live in a suburban house with a driveway. Therefore, once I was in the car, the ride home was unevenful.

Along the way, the darer wanted me to expose my breasts for 30 seconds as an add-on to the dare. However, I had to decline the challenge this was rush hour. I was able to pull them out for a couple of seconds at a time when it was clear. He also wantes me to raise my shirt, so that the skim of my behind would be seat and my vagina in the open; that I was able to do. The ride home in this fashion made me quite wet, with the spot on the seat attesting to it.

When I got home, the only person who was inside was my 19-year-old brother. However, his exact whereabouts in the house were unknown, and I made it to my room without any further adventures.

And that wrapped up my first swim dare
Posted in Dare Reports
Views 306 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Great report! I enjoyed the read. And for your first dare it was definitely daring enough! You even flashed your tits.
    Just not 30s, which is realllly long, and can't be called flashing any more xD

Edit: good choice to also put the Report into your Blog. It is better findable this way
  2. Old Comment
    Great report! And as the darer for that one I was not disappointed, for a first time you did great.

I'll have to add another one for you.