Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Hot.Nikki.Banxxx

Rating: 5 votes, 2.80 average.

My Interests

Posted 01-27-2009 at 11:38 AM by Hot.Nikki.Banxxx

Hi Everyone

Theres Not Much Room In The Profiles To Say What Your Into And Stuff So Im Puttin It IN My Blog

I'm 90% Mistress Here Lookin For Slaves With Cams To Have Fun With. (I Only Switch With My BF So Dont Ask) I'm Not A Professional Or Super Strict And Mean. I Dont Like Pain, Or Anything Else Extreme.

My Favorite Thing To Watch Guys Do Is Swallow Their Cum For Me. If Youre Not Sure If You Like It And Need Me To Help You Learn To Like It Let Me Know

I Also Like Ass Play And Can Help Train Your Ass For My Strap On One Day. Im Really Likin BiGuys Lately, Especially Straight Guys Willing TO Do Bi Stuff. Id Love To Train You To Suck Cock For Me One Day.

Im Straight But I Have A Deal With My BF That I'll Do Everything With A Girl Once If He Does Everything With A Guy For Me So Id Like To Have Sub Girls To Play With Too.

I Love Showin Off My Slaves BY Letting My Friends View, Both Boys And Girls. Also, If Any Other Girls Or Guys Wanna View My Slaves Let Me Know
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5220 Comments 9
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 9

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Hello, I would like to watch some of your female slaves, I am very interested to see your techniques of controlling them. Please let me know if this is possible.

Thanks,
    [email protected]
  2. Old Comment
    I would also like to view your slaves, I have a yahoo and msn

draykdare@hotmail/yahoo.com

it is the same for both
  3. Old Comment
    Wow you sound so great i love the idea of being shown to freinds if your looking for a slave [email protected] im straight but into experimenting would love to learn to suck a dick
  4. Old Comment
    hello im a 19yr male str8 who is very submissive and am looking to try new things out i am willing to do what every you would like me to do such as if you would like me to eat my cum i will please u and do how every you would like me to. Im looking to perform for anyone and would love to obey . My yahoo sn is [email protected] or just pm me if interested. trust me youu will have funn humiliating me.
  5. Old Comment
    Hey,

I love your idea of fun. Would love to be a slave for you, make me swallow my cum, fuck my ass or anything other that is kinky on cam.

Add me as [email protected] on MSN, if you like
  6. Old Comment
    Hello Nikki
    I'm intrigued by you (and I think you'll like what you see)...send me a note.
  7. Old Comment
    Hi, I would like to cum for u! And I will eat my cum as much as u want me to! Just let me know! I am also very straight! I fantasize about eating my cum all the time! I have done it a couple of times! Its hard though and I need u to train me!
    Updated 09-12-2010 at 11:44 PM by stevedaddy
  8. Old Comment
    What made you capitalize every word? o.o
  9. Old Comment
    hi, we got similair intrests. wouldnt mind getting to know you.