Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 06-13-2024, 12:29 PM   #1
PimpMasterA

Male 34/male/master seeks 18-30/any sex/slave in any place (cam slave)

34/male/master seeks 18-30/any sex/slave in any place (cam slave)

Hi All,

Trying this again after being a little disparaged the last time and in a few chats since.

To save you some time there is absolutely no need to read any further if you're looking for dirty talk and a quick wank. I have no interest in kink-fanboys and am only looking for true enthusiasts into the lifestyle.

If you're serious about the lifestyle, happy to serve on cam and are aged 18-40 please read on if you like!

About me
I'm 34 and living in Europe on the GMT timezone, so someone in this timezone or at least available then is essential. I'm 6'1" (186cm) with dark hair, eyes and slightly olive skin, I'm a larger build guy.

In my spare time I have a wide range of hobbies from video games and movies to travelling, hiking and gardening. There's rarely a topic I'm not interested in and happy to chat about.

About my kinks
My likes in the bedroom are as varied as those outside of it and despite having plenty of experience both online and IRL there are some areas i'm still exploring.

In general i'm into Master and slave (obviously). bondage, chastity, edging and denial, milking/ruined orgasms, cum play, anal training and use, light pain play, cbt, humiliation, w/s, objectification and rules/tasks. I've also been exploring sissy and exposure with a few recent subs but these are in no way required.

About you
Ideally you will be a slim/toned/jock type submissive who is genuinely eager to please and someone who gets off making another person happy.
You will have enough freetime to match your willingness to serve - but I understand family/social/work lives come first.

You'll be looking for something long term, and look forward to the training, molding and development that comes from this.

subs with toys are a distinct advantage.

Interested?
If after reading this post you're interested in the position you'll send me a dm with the following:

1) Your name
2) Your ASL
3) Why you wish to serve
4) Your likes
5) Your limits
6) Your toys
7) When you will be available to serve and how often
8) Your skype
9) Your TG or Kik

---

I look forward to hearing from those who this interests.

D
PimpMasterA is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PimpMasterA for this post:
Old 06-15-2024, 04:32 PM   #2
Slavejames6

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMasterA View Post
34/male/master seeks 18-30/any sex/slave in any place (cam slave)

Hi All,

Trying this again after being a little disparaged the last time and in a few chats since.

To save you some time there is absolutely no need to read any further if you're looking for dirty talk and a quick wank. I have no interest in kink-fanboys and am only looking for true enthusiasts into the lifestyle.

If you're serious about the lifestyle, happy to serve on cam and are aged 18-40 please read on if you like!

About me
I'm 34 and living in Europe on the GMT timezone, so someone in this timezone or at least available then is essential. I'm 6'1" (186cm) with dark hair, eyes and slightly olive skin, I'm a larger build guy.

In my spare time I have a wide range of hobbies from video games and movies to travelling, hiking and gardening. There's rarely a topic I'm not interested in and happy to chat about.

About my kinks
My likes in the bedroom are as varied as those outside of it and despite having plenty of experience both online and IRL there are some areas i'm still exploring.

In general i'm into Master and slave (obviously). bondage, chastity, edging and denial, milking/ruined orgasms, cum play, anal training and use, light pain play, cbt, humiliation, w/s, objectification and rules/tasks. I've also been exploring sissy and exposure with a few recent subs but these are in no way required.

About you
Ideally you will be a slim/toned/jock type submissive who is genuinely eager to please and someone who gets off making another person happy.
You will have enough freetime to match your willingness to serve - but I understand family/social/work lives come first.

You'll be looking for something long term, and look forward to the training, molding and development that comes from this.

subs with toys are a distinct advantage.

Interested?
If after reading this post you're interested in the position you'll send me a dm with the following:

1) Your name
2) Your ASL
3) Why you wish to serve
4) Your likes
5) Your limits
6) Your toys
8) Your skype
9) Your TG or Kik

---

I look forward to hearing from those who this interests.

D
1) Your name James
2) Your ASL 19 MALE SLAVE USA
3) Why you wish to serve I love being used and abused
4) Your likes cbt Ballbusting humiliation sissy bondage pain punishment control and more
5) Your limits are face,blood,poop,family,public,findom, I do have a face mask
6) Your toys rubber bands, rope, some clamps, chastity cage, penis pump, a few more toys
Every day If possible but video calls 2 to 3 times a week
8) Your skypelive:.cid.ec398de3fb7c1d8e
9) Your Kik slavejames67

Thank you for your time master
Slavejames6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2024, 12:14 AM   #3
viceway

Hi Sir. Very interesting! I feel drawn.

what a pity that I don't fit the age limit...

My ad - https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=434546

Skype live:eugenbdsm
Kik liveeugen
snapchat liveeugen
viceway is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk