Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 06-10-2023, 11:59 AM   #7576
Archerk

1) loser has to open a kik group with all participants. Face is in this potato optional
2) loser must do every task sent by the group participants, as long as it doesn't break the loser's limits
3) This dare lasts 2 days per line
4) participants can add as many people as they like to the group (opposite sex encouraged)
5) if boomer post 3 naked pics of himself he can choose an second loser
6) Loser must keep pubes shaved during the potato
7) All pics can be posted to destroyable.me with whatever settings the poster wants
8) Loser must provide photos of the boomer/groups choosing to be shared on exposedrealfun. If the group is able to get the loser's pictures on the fag of the day page, the loser loses a limit and the dare lasts for as long as the post is online
9) If potato is boomed after 10 individual users have contributed, boomer can choose a second loser in the group
10) Kik group can choose loser's GD avatar, GD signature, kik avatar, and kik name for duration of the group
11) Loser can remove one line or refuse a task by supplying a piece of personal information ,in the order, first name, country, surname, town, street.
Polyamorous

Snapchat- garethd22903
Kik- Idrisarcher
Telegram - @archerk12

Limits
Illegal, blood, scat, piss, public, permanent, diaper.
Archerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2023, 06:33 AM   #7577
taridaa

1) loser has to open a kik group with all participants. Face is in this potato optional
2) loser must do every task sent by the group participants, as long as it doesn't break the loser's limits
4) participants can add as many people as they like to the group (opposite sex encouraged)
7) All pics can be posted to destroyable.me with whatever settings the poster wants
8) Loser must provide photos of the boomer/groups choosing to be shared on exposedrealfun. If the group is able to get the loser's pictures on the fag of the day page, the loser loses a limit and the dare lasts for as long as the post is online
9) If potato is boomed after 10 individual users have contributed, boomer can choose a second loser in the group
10) Kik group can choose loser's GD avatar, GD signature, kik avatar, and kik name for duration of the group
11) Loser can remove one line or refuse a task by supplying a piece of personal information ,in the order, first name, country, surname, town, street.
12) loser has to send a morning pic every morning he wakes up. Pic has to be with another background every time
taridaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2023, 11:52 AM   #7578
ftmsub13

12) loser has to send a morning pic every morning he wakes up. Pic has to be with another background every time
13) Kik group is advertised in losers signature

Likes: diapers, piss, humiliation, clit torture, hidden public, body writing, wedgies, orgasms, pain, crotch ropes, online exposure, anal

Dislikes: severe pain, pee drinking

Limits: personal information, sissification, nipples, messy, safety risk, cum eating (only as punishment), ass to mouth, public, sleeping scat
ftmsub13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2023, 01:34 AM   #7579
vulparion
getDare Sweetheart

14) looser is denied for the time of the dare and may only cum if most members of the group allow the looser to do so, they may also deceide if the looser has to wear a chastity cage.

I consent that all pictures and infos you receive from me may be permanently exposed if you send me an link.

Toys

Likes and Limits
vulparion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2023, 02:43 PM   #7580
ftmsub13

14) loser is denied for the time of the dare and may only cum if most members of the group allow the looser to do so, they may also decide if the looser has to wear a chastity cage.
15) if the group succeeds in making the loser fag of the day, the loser must beg for more extensions on his post and share the link on the exposed real fun links post and on the erf discord for erf links

Likes: diapers, piss, humiliation, clit torture, hidden public, body writing, wedgies, orgasms, pain, crotch ropes, online exposure, anal

Dislikes: severe pain, pee drinking

Limits: personal information, sissification, nipples, messy, safety risk, cum eating (only as punishment), ass to mouth, public, sleeping scat
ftmsub13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2023, 11:33 AM   #7581
steve101
getDare Devil

14) loser is denied for the time of the dare and may only cum if most members of the group allow the looser to do so, they may also decide if the looser has to wear a chastity cage.
15) if the group succeeds in making the loser fag of the day, the loser must beg for more extensions on his post and share the link on the exposed real fun links post and on the erf discord for erf links
16) kik group can get the loser to submit pictures to other exposure sites/competitions

- humiliation, wearing lingerie, pain, online exposure
- swirlies, piss drinking, eating/drinking disgusting things
- scat, permanent damage, friends & family, sounding, cumming, ABDL

My Toys

kik/tg = atoot11
steve101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2023, 11:57 AM   #7582
renal333

16) kik group can get the loser to submit pictures to other exposure sites/competitions
17) loser completes bodywriting faproulette or dice dare each week and shares the results with the group
I consent to all pictures of me being shared.
Ask me about my bully group!

Likes: Pain, CBT, humiliation, body writing, dice dares, spanking

Dislikes: oral, icyhot

Limits: Face, other people, anal, full public, information, cross dressing, mess, diaper

PM Dares
renal333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2023, 11:12 PM   #7583
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

17) loser completes bodywriting faproulette or dice dare each week and shares the results with the group
18) if any lines cannot be completed due to the exposure site mentioned being down, loser must on a weekly basis send a nude 10 second video doing whatever they like for every line that was removed because of that (with none of the videos being recorded inside loser’s home or in the same location twice).
Hard limits: anal, crossdressing, messy/scat, social suicide, hookups, masturbating on video/cam, deepthroating, enemas, excessively time consuming, too public, probably more.
Kik: getdareteo.
GetdareTEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2023, 12:15 AM   #7584
taridaa

Boom

1) loser create a kik group with all participants
taridaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2023, 09:55 AM   #7585
renal333

2) Group lasts for 1 day per line if face is shown, 2 days per line if face is a limit

Limits: Face, other people, anal, full public, information, cross dressing, mess, diaper

PM Dares
Old 06-26-2023, 10:20 AM   #7586
Archerk

2) Group lasts for 1 day per line if face is shown, 2 days per line if face is a limit
3) All participants are allowed to post the link to the group wherever they want online
Polyamorous

Snapchat- garethd22903
Kik- Idrisarcher
Telegram - @archerk12

Limits
Illegal, blood, scat, piss, public, permanent, diaper.
Archerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2023, 11:03 AM   #7587
mikey3120
getDare Sweetheart

3) All participants are allowed to post the link to the group wherever they want online
4) loser must post a minimum of 5 live pics to the groups each day.

Anyone can Kik me for a dick pic.

Please make me a loser in all threads.

kik: mikey3120

If you can guess the last number of my cell phone number, I will give you full controll of my GD account
mikey3120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2023, 11:20 AM   #7588
renal333

5) loser must write whatever group members want on themselves and on signs

PM Dares
Old 07-06-2023, 07:17 AM   #7589
Jasper--

6) while the group lasts, the loser is only allowed to cum while they record a video of it. The video has to be shared in the group.

Limits: highly public, family, very messy, illegal, poop, extreme pain, CBT, shaving, blood, anal, personal info

Exposure or forwarding of pictures I've sent is never ok without my consent.
Jasper-- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2023, 07:21 AM   #7590
Ghost1711
Distinguished Member

6) while the group lasts, the loser is only allowed to cum while they record a video of it. The video has to be shared in the group.
7) losers pics can be used to humiliate loser

Likes and Limits:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90754

Kik: Ghostzombie92
Ghost1711 is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cumulative, online exposure