...I did edge to them this morning...

*blush*

[email protected]
Carst4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 02:36 AM   #32
Crossdress_Bitch
getDare Sweetheart

Oh my! You’re blushing? Think how I feel! Thank you

Any particular favourites you were focusing on? I think you should comment on them to let me know and tell me exactly what you were thinking. Naughty slut

I’d love to be dragged into your embarrassment today with some exposure of my own, so if you do go with one as your background, let me know that as well. It would be very flattering
Maybes: Pee, shaving.

~Sir/Madam, please kindly consider...~
Asking Me Anything//Commenting my photos
PM Dares//Requesting a photoshoot
Crossdress_Bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 02:46 AM   #33
Carst4

I really love the ones from the same set as your avatar. I especially like the bottom left one

Do you have any hi res ones you could send me? I’ll use one of those.

[email protected]
Old 08-21-2018, 04:02 AM   #34
Crossdress_Bitch
getDare Sweetheart

I’m at work, I’m afraid, so I mostly have access to what’s on GD same as you. I do have the originals of the leopard print/fishnet ones and the ones you commented on my phone though if that’s what you were going to go with? I could send one over or maybe somehow post it in this thread if you picked one of them

PS: thank you for the photo comment! I’ve been hoping somebody would write directly under them all week. I like being able to look at the pics and see the naughty comments directly - much easier than keeping track of threads. Unless it’s my “Tell Me What A Sissy I am” thread, hehe. I like posts there.

I have replied on the pic, so maybe go take a look?

Last edited by Crossdress_Bitch; 08-21-2018 at 04:57 AM.
Old 08-21-2018, 04:45 AM   #35
Crossdress_Bitch
getDare Sweetheart

Have tried attaching the bottom left pic from the window montage, since you said it was your fave of those!

Is it embarrassing enough though? Not sure at a glance they’d know it wasn’t just a real lady pic, which they might think was a bit saucy, but normal enough, haha.

Still, I appreciate the chance to be exposed unknowingly. Quite exciting!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	C60EC3D0-0538-4BC9-8752-EDF3D15FE407.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	29.3 KB
ID:	8235  

Last edited by Crossdress_Bitch; 08-21-2018 at 04:47 AM.
Old 08-21-2018, 05:26 AM   #36
Crossdress_Bitch
getDare Sweetheart

Just so everyone knows, Carst has been messaging me about how much they admire my lingerie and how they used to shop in Ann Summers (where I bought it) but haven’t found themselves able to do it recently.

They also said there was an Ann Summers near where today’s examination is taking place and that they’d love to buy some stockings and suspenders at the very least. However, they’ve said they might back out without a little more encouragement...

I think that knowing everybody in this thread now knows and will surely be very disappointed if you don’t go through with it should be motivation enough. After all, you don’t don’t to get on the wrong side of the ladies in this thread, hehe

Hope this helps you in your goal

Old 08-21-2018, 08:20 AM   #37
Carst4

Thank you Bitch...

It turned out that I didn’t have a physical exam today, just a consultation.

A mixture of relief and frustration on my part. I had my red panties on and I was getting worried I wouldn’t have a private place to undress.

I’m sorry everyone. And to cap it all I’m afraid I chickened out of buying underwear afterwards.

[email protected]
Old 08-21-2018, 09:32 AM   #38
Crossdress_Bitch
getDare Sweetheart

Tsk, what a disappointment. What are we to do with you, sissy?

Is there an examination date set at all? Because if there is, I’d be tempted to suggest panties every day and only edges (with a butt plug inserted each time) until after the event came. Give the doctor some nice, full and sensitive blue balls to examine And if you did that, a nice trip to Ann Summers before returning home to finally relieve yourself in your nice new stockings.

If there is no date in place for examination, lucky you! You only have to keep doing those edges until you get horny enough that you cave in and do the Ann Summers bit. Could be a day, could be months, it’d really be up to you to stop being a wuss!

That’s my suggestion anyway... what say the rest of the thread?

Maybe throw in a “Property of...” marker and some other rules too? Hehe

Old 08-21-2018, 09:38 AM   #39
Top Dogs

Dye your pubic hair green and write above it "keep off the grass".

Likes: games, forfeits, strip, cum, pee, underwear, underwear / clothing destruction, messy, cam.
Limits: public, dangerous, poo, pain, anal, expensive, insertion of anything anywhere, time-consuming, body writing, involving others.
I have no toys suitable for solo use and no female clothing.
Top Dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 10:10 AM   #40
Carst4

Oh dear.

My next appointment is in December...

[email protected]
Old 08-21-2018, 11:41 AM   #41
Crossdress_Bitch
getDare Sweetheart

Oh dear indeed!
Well, I guess there are two options...

Option 1)
You take on the "denied with plugged edges, panties every day" conditions as stated until after your appointment and create a thread begging for tasks to do for any opportunities to cum or go panty-free before then. However, absolutely no opportunities allowed during the final four weeks: during these last weeks the plugged edges and panties are non-negotiable until after you've attended your appointment and visited Ann Summers after for a purchase.

Or, since long term denial is one of my own limits and I take pity on you, you can go for:

Option 2)
Take up the much kinder second challenge and just follow the "panties and plugged edges until you buy something in Ann Summers" rules. Bearing in mind that if you endure option 1, you have to do the Ann Summers part before you can have your final orgasm anyway, isn't option 2 a lot easier?

...oh, but did I mention: if you choose this option, you must set up a punishment thread in the TORD Online forum immediately (explaining why and linking to this thread).

...but other than following this punishment thread, after going to Ann Summers you will be *mostly* free.

...mostly. You see, since full, tender balls are still an essential for your doctor's visit, two weeks before your appointment you will enter a cum ban, during which must wear panties every day (yes, including to your appointment), do a *minimum* 10 plugged edges every day AND wear your butt plug to the appointment.

...but hey, the denial is shorter and you'll have already done the Ann Summer's bit, so it's the easy choice, right? [evil smirk]

I leave the decision up to you!

~~
~

Last edited by Crossdress_Bitch; 08-23-2018 at 10:34 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk