Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-03-2012, 02:32 AM   #226
Feudal

Leo, I love your writing. You seem to be able to articulate the essence of what the characters are experiencing, which (for me anyway) is SO revealing about the hidden dynamics of what makes all this so incredibly hot.

Its a big word but - to me its genius! Thank you.

Feel free to PM me - IF you're interestING, not just if you're interestED.

"There is no absolute."
Feudal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 02:40 AM   #227
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerchamp119 View Post
My joint favourite story on here along with the 'Strip poker with a twist' series! Keep it up
Long way to go before this story is anywhere near the length of those ones But thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feudal View Post
Leo, I love your writing. You seem to be able to articulate the essence of what the characters are experiencing, which (for me anyway) is SO revealing about the hidden dynamics of what makes all this so incredibly hot.

Its a big word but - to me its genius! Thank you.
Thank you High praise with lots of big words! ...I so don't get it >.> Or rather, I don't really know which hidden dynamics you're seeing, etc. from everything.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 03:02 AM   #228
Feudal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopard View Post
...I don't really know which hidden dynamics you're seeing...
Well, it could just be that my enthusiasm is a reflection of my own mental "blind spots" when it comes to understanding truth or darey type stuff.

I still say genius (even if its accidental!) :-)

"There is no absolute."
Old 01-03-2012, 03:05 AM   #229
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Well, it could just be that my enthusiasm is a reflection of my own mental "blind spots" when it comes to understanding truth or darey type stuff.

I still say genius (even if its accidental!) :-)
Well I think it's more a question of whether you're noticing the same things I put in there, or if you're seeing things I never even realised
Old 01-03-2012, 04:00 AM   #230
Feudal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopard View Post
Well I think it's more a question of whether you're noticing the same things I put in there, or if you're seeing things I never even realised
Well - could be that you're not doing anything special at all and I'm just a bit thick and easily impressed... but I can't live with that so...

Genius it is!

PS I even italicised it for extra emphasis - surely, the only possible response to that is to graciously accept that you are indeed a rare and expert daresmith.

"There is no absolute."
Old 01-03-2012, 04:22 AM   #231
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
PS I even italicised it for extra emphasis - surely, the only possible response to that is to graciously accept that you are indeed a rare and expert daresmith.

I did have a certain reputation along those lines before I retired to only writing stories

Okay okay, I promise the next post will be story and not me waffling on, apologies, readers!
Old 01-03-2012, 02:53 PM   #232
owlart
getDare Devil

Just caught up on the last two chapters, thanks again Leo, beautiful writing and story/character development!
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 03:26 PM   #233
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

This. Is. Epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 06:01 AM   #234
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 27.3. The Second Half of the Story

Nicole

Nicole bristled, but had no reply. She knew that everything that Alyssa was saying was true, but that didn't make it any easier to deal with.

'That doesn't matter.' She decided to brush the inconvenience aside, and began pacing up and down the room. 'She could have taken over at any point, could have just ... I don't know, not been so damn submissive! Doesn't she have any backbone at all?' She looked back at Alyssa, who was looking at her with one raised eyebrow. 'What is it?' she snapped.

'You're being ridiculous,' Alyssa told her firmly. 'She was out there of her own doing, completing her own challenge. Something that you would never dare to do on your own, maybe not even if ordered.'

Nicole withered a little before Alyssa's words, but she wasn't done.

'Then you grabbed her and took control, and she not only allowed you, but asked your permission when being forward in turn, probably so that she didn't offend you. And then as soon as she finished, you left her there without a word, knowing how vulnerable she'd have been at that moment.'

'I didn't leave her without a word,' Nicole mumbled. 'I told her I was going back to my friends.'

'That's even worse!' Alyssa rose to her feet and grabbed her by the scruff of her hair.

Nicole winced as she was given a firm reminder of who was in charge. And deservedly so, she thought, realising how badly she'd overreacted to everything, had gotten mad over signals that may never have been there, ignored others, and acted completely irresponsibly. She stood limply in the blonde's grip, unresisting.

'Luckily for you, she seemed to have come out of it fine,' Alyssa continued. 'She should be the one in here that I'm comforting, but instead I kicked her out to make you better - and it was you that started it all,'

'I know,' Nicole mumbled, averting her eyes. She'd have hung her head in shame, but Alyssa had a very tight grip on the back of her head, and her hair was being pulled enough already without her adding to it.

'And what are we going to do now?' Alyssa asked.

'I don't know,' Nicole mumbled.

'I'll tell you what we're going to do,' Alyssa said. 'I'm going to help you patch up things with Evie, and you're going to get to know her properly without worrying with all those extrapolated mostly-imagined thoughts and premature conclusions in your head.'

'Okay,'

'Not okay, "Yes, Miss"!' Alyssa snapped, giving Nicole's shaved mound a hard slap. 'Open your legs.'

Nicole cried out at the slap, feeling the sting burn slowly through her. Nevertheless, she opened her legs as instructed - at least as best as she could while standing.

No sooner were her legs opened than Alyssa brought her hand up between Nicole's legs, slapping her pussy hard.

Nicole squealed again, snapping her legs closed.

'What did I tell you about opening your legs?' Alyssa asked.

'Sorry, Miss,' Nicole said quickly, opening them again gingerly, not wanting to expose her sensitive privates to any more abuse.

She received another slap for closing her legs, but this time Nicole was able to bite down on her lip and force her legs to remain open through the stinging pain.

'As for you,' Alyssa continued, giving Nicole three more hard slaps on her pussy - one of which landed on her clit, making Nicole howl in pain and crumple to her knees, for which she received another once she'd shakily made her way back to her feet - 'You are going to get on your knees and beg to be my slave for the night, and beg me to punish you, then I'm going to do just that. By morning you'll have the sorest ass in the school, and will have forgotten all about these pointless jealous and negative thoughts.'

Nicole blanched, but realising she had no choice if she was to have Alyssa help fix the mess she'd made of things, did as she was told and slowly dropped to her knees.

'Please, Miss,' Nicole said, struggling to get the words out as much from her overwhelming emotional need as much as from not wanting to say them. 'Please let me be your slave for the night and punish me, absolve me of my wrong doings.'

'Okay, sweetie,' Alyssa said sweetly, patting Nicole on the head.

Then she took her phone out of her pocket, opening it and hitting a number, before looking down at Nicole again.

'Now get your dirty mouth down to my feet,' she said. 'And lick my shoes clean while I make a quick phone call.'

Nicole despised being dirty, as Alyssa well knew. Gritting her teeth, Nicole did as she was told, lowering her head down to Alyssa's white sandals and began to run her tongue over the white leather.

Last edited by Leopard; 01-06-2012 at 01:21 AM.
Old 01-04-2012, 02:26 PM   #235
wedgied
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to wedgied

As usual - superb!
Thanks

kik: wedgied1

MY PM DARES
wedgied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 02:33 PM   #236
owlart
getDare Devil

Thanks Leo, once more brilliant writing!
Old 01-05-2012, 07:21 AM   #237
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 28. The Call

Nicole

'Hey, Em - it's me,' Alyssa said into the phone.

Nicole continued licking at Alyssa's shoes, her cheeks burning. She knew that this would be some plan of Alyssa's that would be designed almost entirely against her personally.

'Are you guys staying in Hannah's new room tonight, or back in yours?' Alyssa was saying. 'Ah, I see. I'm looking forward to hearing about that. Anyway, I just had a quick request for you: if you get into any sorts of games tonight, feel free to angle it so that you get to fuck Evie.'

Nicole didn't dare to look up at the blonde, but she knew that Alyssa would be grinning down at her at that moment. Red cheeked and her mind on fire with anger at herself and jealousy over the idea of Evie with anyone else, she continued licking at the white leather straps of Alyssa's shoes.

'Yeah, she'll be up for it,' Alyssa continued. 'See if you can feel out the idea of her being in charge, too,' Alyssa added. 'See if she finds the idea of having a gorgeous little know-it-all delivering her shoes freshly licked clean each morning appealing.'

Nicole blushed at the comment, continuing licking, hating the taste of the leather and feeling very much pushed down into the dirty place she belonged. The thought of Evie finding out what she was doing right now thrilled her with both terror that Evie might be disgusted, and excitement that she might be made to do it for Evie herself.

'Yeah, that's all for now,' Alyssa was saying. 'Oh, actually - tell her one more thing, quietly and in private.' She paused. 'Yup, for Evie's ears alone. Tell her that Nicole is fine and over her mood, and that Evie was in no way responsible for it. Yeah, that's right. Well it's a bit complicated, but I'll explain it to you later. Okay, talk later.' Alyssa hung up the phone.

Nicole paused in her licking, looking up at Alyssa fearfully.

Alyssa was looking down at her, her face still very stern.

'Your first punishment is that I gave Emily complete freedom to try and get Evie laid or doing things to others, as you heard,' Alyssa said. 'No doubt in an hour or two she'll be licking out or fingering everyone but you. She deserves the pleasure after you ditched her like that and then made her feel responsible.'

Nicole inwardly growled at the thought of others with Evie, but squashed it to remain silent. It was her own fault.

'As for your second punishment...'

Nicole gulped.

Last edited by Leopard; 01-06-2012 at 01:22 AM.
Old 01-05-2012, 09:49 AM   #238
Feudal

I'd gulp too! I loved Nicole's outburst. You can almost taste her frustration and TOTAL turmoil when that happens.

"There is no absolute."
Old 01-05-2012, 11:12 AM   #239
owlart
getDare Devil

Thanks again Leo! Nicole is certainly paying the price for her jealousy now!
Old 01-05-2012, 11:16 AM   #240
Stellz
Distinguished Member

Location: A boat on a river, with tangerine trees and marmalade skies.

Just commenting to say I'm still alive, still reading, and still loving your story. I'm always excited to get an update

29 She/Her Married & Monogamous
Owner of my pup and husband
Ask me about our adventures <3

Stellz is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, bonergiving, dares, fiction, humiliation, leopard, lesbian, pain, poker, sexy