Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-13-2024, 06:15 AM   #151
Snoek

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonRK View Post
Let's hope you still say that once you have had a few weeks of 50 edges a day

Speaking of which, how are you currently handling the daily edges?
I'd say I am handling my edges pretty well. I've been doing more than necessary, I've been horny all day every day. Only yesterday the feeling of missing orgasms kicked in. But I must say that these edges are way more fun than having an orgasm
Snoek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2024, 07:29 AM   #152
AnonRK
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoek View Post
I'd say I am handling my edges pretty well. I've been doing more than necessary, I've been horny all day every day. Only yesterday the feeling of missing orgasms kicked in. But I must say that these edges are way more fun than having an orgasm
Yeah edges are pretty fun, I have been in denial for more than a month with loads of edges and only now starting to reach my limit. It's not even desperation, I just can't get myself horny enough anymore for some reason and have no motivation to do tasks

Kik: AnonRK.GD
Temporarily free from Leland's grasp
Achievements:
Surpassed pee drinking master Leland
AnonRK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2024, 07:59 AM   #153
Snoek

Quote:
Yeah edges are pretty fun, I have been in denial for more than a month with loads of edges and only now starting to reach my limit. It's not even desperation, I just can't get myself horny enough anymore for some reason and have no motivation to do tasks
I never even thought about something like that, I hope that won't happen to me!
Old 05-13-2024, 08:04 AM   #154
AnonRK
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I never even thought about something like that, I hope that won't happen to me!
Yeah Leland was also surprised, since usually the desperation gets worse over time. I wouldn't be worried about it, you should worry more about not having to come begging for freedom when you getting too desperate I'm sure the cost for freedom wouldn't be cheap, especially if Leland would get involved haha

Achievements:
Old 05-13-2024, 08:09 AM   #155
Snoek

Quote:
Yeah Leland was also surprised, since usually the desperation gets worse over time. I wouldn't be worried about it, you should worry more about not having to come begging for freedom when you getting too desperate I'm sure the cost for freedom wouldn't be cheap, especially if Leland would get involved haha
I'll just hope that Leland won't get involved in some magical way

Last edited by Snoek; 05-13-2024 at 08:16 AM.
Old 05-13-2024, 08:16 AM   #156
AnonRK
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I'll just hope that Leland won't get involved some magical way
I guess you can count yourself lucky he is mainly focused on Luzi and let my, someone way less experienced on the dom side, to make sure everything stays interesting on your side haha

Achievements:
Old 05-13-2024, 09:26 AM   #157
Leland
getDare Devil

Quote:
This is the most beautiful thing I've ever read...
You are so amazing you deserve a dare or two as reward. Just ideas for now:

You were really happy during your toilet adventures.
You have public in your limits and yet you did that... want to try it again?
- Pick a location to edge 3 times while naked: public bathroom, fitting room, parking garage, outside at night, the woods during the day.
- Thrilling addons when possible: do not lock your door, leave your clothes in another stall/room, leave your clothes 20 steps away from the place you edge, start when you can hear or see people walking or talking outside.

Or maybe a light bondage dare? Ever tried sleeping with your ankles and wrists tied? If you are a deep sleeper, this may also make your sleep lighter and help your dream recall

Must spoil the fish.
Achievements
Owning Luzifell's & Pinkamena's orgasms furever!
Turned AnonRK & Snoek into piss sluts. And more!
Jokingly denied Footlover for 5 years and he accepted!
"ur avatar scared the living fuck out of me, not cool" - kirdo
Leland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2024, 09:46 AM   #158
Snoek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leland View Post
This is the most beautiful thing I've ever read...
You are so amazing you deserve a dare or two as reward. Just ideas for now:

You were really happy during your toilet adventures.
You have public in your limits and yet you did that... want to try it again?
- Pick a location to edge 3 times while naked: public bathroom, fitting room, parking garage, outside at night, the woods during the day.
- Thrilling addons when possible: do not lock your door, leave your clothes in another stall/room, leave your clothes 20 steps away from the place you edge, start when you can hear or see people walking or talking outside.

Or maybe a light bondage dare? Ever tried sleeping with your ankles and wrists tied? If you are a deep sleeper, this may also make your sleep lighter and help your dream recall

Must spoil the fish.
I'll see if I can do one of those sometime soon! And of course I'll tell everyone how it goes.

I actually slept with my wrist and ankles tied last week, as a task. I believe that also was the night I had the dream.
Old 05-13-2024, 10:01 AM   #159
AnonRK
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

Must spoil the fish.
I hear these dares pretty often but am always a but worried something might be off but I'm asleep and won't realise. Any tips about do's and don'ts regarding sleeping bondage? It does sound interesting after all

Achievements:
Old 05-13-2024, 10:54 AM   #160
Leland
getDare Devil

Quote:
I hear these dares pretty often but am always a but worried something might be off but I'm asleep and won't realise. Any tips about do's and don'ts regarding sleeping bondage? It does sound interesting after all
Just start slow and use common sense. Don't use strings that may cut your skin like shoelaces. Use proper padded cuffs or big soft ropes for bondage or, maybe the easiest and safest starting option: use a scarf or two. Make a knot that is 1. not tight and 2. can't become tighter if you pull the ends of the scarf. So you can insert or remove your wrists with some effort and struggle even without untieing the knot. There are also many videos about how to make such knots.

It's not about being tied tightly so you can't free youself without a key, and it's ok to wake up untied because it fell off during sleep... the main and only dish is the humiliation of doing it and falling asleep restrained.

You can simply tie your wrists or ankles together... or both at the same time. You can also tie both of them together in front or behind you with a third scarf. Or tie one of them to the bed to further restrain the movements. Or try a spread eagle with 4 scarves for a boring hour... have fun!

In the news tomorrow: young dutch idiot found strangled to death in his bed by a scarf tied to his ankles. Scientists are still trying to understand how he was able to do it.
Achievements

Last edited by Leland; 05-13-2024 at 11:23 AM.
Old 05-13-2024, 12:01 PM   #161
AnonRK
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Just start slow and use common sense. Don't use strings that may cut your skin like shoelaces. Use proper padded cuffs or big soft ropes for bondage or, maybe the easiest and safest starting option: use a scarf or two. Make a knot that is 1. not tight and 2. can't become tighter if you pull the ends of the scarf. So you can insert or remove your wrists with some effort and struggle even without untieing the knot. There are also many videos about how to make such knots.

It's not about being tied tightly so you can't free youself without a key, and it's ok to wake up untied because it fell off during sleep... the main and only dish is the humiliation of doing it and falling asleep restrained.

You can simply tie your wrists or ankles together... or both at the same time. You can also tie both of them together in front or behind you with a third scarf. Or tie one of them to the bed to further restrain the movements. Or try a spread eagle with 4 scarves for a boring hour... have fun!

In the news tomorrow: young dutch idiot found strangled to death in his bed by a scarf tied to his ankles. Scientists are still trying to understand how he was able to do it.
I can use my boxing wraps as a good way to tie my feet at least, doesn't even require a knot since it uses velcro to stick. I have always been horrible at tying hands though, wouldn't even know where to begin with a spread eagle position haha, and idk if I could tie the restrains around my hands to the ones around my feet even if I managed to restrain my hands, but will see. Don't have a scarf so will have to do with the wraps, and can use shoelaces to tie restrains together, instead of using it to restrain parts of my body

Achievements:
Old 05-13-2024, 01:24 PM   #162
Snoek

Quote:
I often use crochet belts I made, they are perfect! Soft, can be put at any length and easy to put on and of by yourself
Old 05-13-2024, 01:41 PM   #163
Leland
getDare Devil

Heart

Good idea the boxing wraps, you can loosely wrap both wrists together and then pass a second wrap perpendicular to the first so it tights it in the middle.
Quote:
I often use crochet belts I made, they are perfect! Soft, can be put at any length and easy to put on and of by yourself
Ok this may be the most wholesome and cosy scene I ever imagined. Young Snoek sitting near a lit fireplace during winter, peacefully crocheting her own bondage cuffs and ropes while it's silently snowing outside the window... and then the same scene half century later, she's very old, her fins are all wrinkled now, but she's still crocheting bondage straps as a Christmas gift for her family and friends while sitting on a rocking chair with the same serene smile...
Achievements

Last edited by Leland; 05-13-2024 at 01:48 PM.
Old 05-13-2024, 01:54 PM   #164
AnonRK
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Good idea the boxing wraps, you can loosely wrap both wrists together and then pass a second wrap perpendicular to the first so it tights it in the middle.

Ok this may be the most wholesome and cosy scene I ever imagined. Young Snoek sitting near a lit fireplace during winter, peacefully crocheting her own bondage cuffs and ropes while it's silently snowing outside the window... and then the same scene half century later, she's very old, her fins are all wrinkled now, but she's still crocheting bondage straps as a Christmas gift for her family and friends while sitting on a rocking chair with the same serene smile...
Wrapping them around my wrists isn't as easy as it sounds since I can't use my hands to do it. I have to use my teeth but the wrap is like 2 or 3 meters long so it is quite a hassle to get the whole thing around my wrists.

Also that scene you described sounds amazing haha

Achievements:
Old 05-13-2024, 02:00 PM   #165
Leland
getDare Devil

Quote:
Wrapping them around my wrists isn't as easy as it sounds since I can't use my hands to do it. I have to use my teeth but the wrap is like 2 or 3 meters long so it is quite a hassle to get the whole thing around my wrists.

Also that scene you described sounds amazing haha
I was shocked to know that you don't own a single scarf so you should be shocked to know that I never had a boxing wrap... I didn't realize they are so long... just wrap all those meters around your wrists and you should be good to go. Be creative!
Achievements

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, edging, humiliation