Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 06-20-2024, 01:34 PM   #1
darestraight

Male 28/male/slave seeks 30+/male/master in EU

28/male/slave seeks 30+/male/master in any place

About me:
My name is Chris but you can call me Ginger. Ginger is my nicknames as I am one, of course. I'm 28 and live in the EU and have a pretty normal life alone in my small apartment. I work out at least four times a week - but to be honest, my body is just "normal" and not muscly or really cut. In my work life I love taking the lead and telling other people what to do; the strange thing is I look for someone to control me. I yearn for You telling me what to do - which can be almost anything!

I need to clarify that even though I'm looking for a man (or really, whomever) controlling me, I'm straight. This is a bit strange and too be honest, I'm not sure what my sexuality really is. I do like the thought of a man fucking me, but I'm too unsure if I'd like it that I haven't done it yet.

I'm recently divorced and now feel like I have a lot of free time which can be used to your liking. That also means that what I'm looking for is a long time relationship.

I'm not perfect so this relationship won't be perfect either, but if we can converse freely with each other this will most probably work out. Also, life is life and stuff Will get in the way - both for you and for me. This means that I will not be available 24/7, but I will still try to be in contact with you as often as I can.

What am I into:
As I've said above, I really like losing control and just obeying your commands. But this isn't my only kink - I have a lot more that may be to your liking which I will list. Apart from doing humiliating dares and exhibitionism, I'm not a stranger to trying new stuff. With my old partners I've tried crossdressing, watersports and also diaperstuff. Most of them aren't things I do often but what I've been forced to do and eventually like because someone Told me to do so. To complete these tasks that you set for me, I will send photos and videos to you. Eventually we might even cam!

Now, for my list of Likes:
  • Humiliation
  • Dares
  • Exhibitionism
  • BDSM
  • Spanking
  • Total control

I also have an interest in these things:
  • Anal
  • Pet play
  • Pee play
  • Cum eating
  • Diaperstuff

I also have some limits that you will need to adhere to:
  • Face
  • Scat
  • Scar

That about covers it! I will be into more stuff that you might find out eventually, but this is a generally good enough list.

What should you be into:

I do have some wants for what You have to be into for us to match as perfect as possible. I need you to be someone that is into controlling people. I want you to be a natural leader and master that isn't afraid of demanding things of me. I also want you to be into the same sort of things that I am. What I also really want is for you to have a really good imagination. This is to make sure that the dares and tasks you give me are fun, humiliating and sometimes demanding. An example of this was when a former partner forced me to live as a dog for a week. This included walking around on all fours, wearing a buttplug with a tail and eating my food of a plate on the ground. It was really difficult, but also a LOT of fun!

I think this covers Me and hopefully You!
What I want from you is to send me a private message here and tell me what your likes and limits are. I also want to know your plan for what you might want to do with me and an example of a fun task I have to perform for you.

I'd love to hear from you soon, master!

Last edited by darestraight; 06-21-2024 at 07:13 AM. Reason: Changing location
darestraight is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to darestraight for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk