Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 06-10-2024, 11:17 AM   #1936
socklover

Message me on kik to play.

Loser immediately admits they are a sissy and changes into panties. Winner can then
decide how they are going to feminize loser by choosing from the following. How many ships left determines how many the winner can choose:

1. Loser has to spend an entire day being winner's sissy slave.
2. Loser is locked in chastity to force them to pee and cum like a girl until they negotiate freedom from winner. Winner can decide how the keys are secured.
3. Loser has to do a sissy photo shoot for winner. Winner gets exposure rights.
4. Loser has to buy a new outfit that winner decides, max $100
5. Loser is forced to repost this bet offering to give anyone an advantage before they start.
6. Loser is given a new sissy name to go by until freedom in negotiated.
7. Winner gives the loser a rule they must convince the winner to set them free.
8. Loser has to post in any threads chosen by winner on their getDare profile for 1 month.
9. Loser must spend an entire day performing tasks chosen by winner in sissy attire

32 | Sissy Slut Roxy| femboy lover

Looking for a master in Florida.

Likes/limits and such
My Rules
PM Dares
Toys for my slutty clit~

Kik: sissysock
Discord: sockloverpet

BDSM Test
socklover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2024, 12:39 PM   #1937
maidboi1

Loser immediately admits they are a sissy and changes into panties. Winner can then
decide how they are going to feminize loser by choosing from the following. How many ships left determines how many the winner can choose:

1. Loser has to spend an entire day being winner's sissy slave.
2. Loser is locked in chastity to force them to pee and cum like a girl until they negotiate freedom from winner. Winner can decide how the keys are secured.
4. Loser has to buy a new outfit that winner decides, max $100
5. Loser is forced to repost this bet offering to give anyone an advantage before they start.
6. Loser is given a new sissy name to go by until freedom in negotiated.
7. Winner gives the loser a rule they must convince the winner to set them free.
8. Loser has to post in any threads chosen by winner on their getDare profile for 1 month.
9. Loser must spend an entire day performing tasks chosen by winner in sissy attire

Likes: Games of skill or chance. Betting a forfeit. Toys. Anal. Chastity. Spanking. Humiliation.

Dislikes: Cum play

Limits: Face. public, permanent.

Willing to discuss anything not listed. Ask for my toy list.

Kik: maidboi1
maidboi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2024, 09:07 PM   #1938
Clopen

Send a message via Yahoo to Clopen

Loser immediately admits they are a sissy and changes into panties.
Winner can then decide how they are going to feminize loser by choosing 3 of the following:

1. Loser has to spend $200 on sissy clothing and toys chosen by winner.
2. Loser is winner's sissy slave for 1 month.
4. Loser has to wear panties, shave their body hair, and paint their toenails until the negotiate freedom from winner.
5. Loser is locked in chastity to force them to pee and cum like a girl until they negotiate freedom from winner. Winner can decide how the keys are secured.
6. Winner can sissify loser's getDare profile. They get loser's login details for 1 month and can change anything and post in any threads they want.
7. Loser has to repost this bet offering to give anyone an advantage before they start.
8. Play one more game. If loser loses, then loser is winner's sissy slave indefinitely.
9. Winner gives the loser a rule they must convince the winner to set them free of.

https://battleship-game.org/en/id74671662

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys

PM Dares
Clopen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2024, 11:04 AM   #1939
maidboi1

I'm up for the above bet or a different forfeit. Dm or Kik <3

Likes: Games of skill or chance. Betting a forfeit. Toys. Anal. Chastity. Spanking. Humiliation.

Old 06-15-2024, 04:26 PM   #1940
Clopen

I just lost so you can claim an advantage on me.

Winner can then decide how they are going to feminize loser by choosing 3 of the following:

4. Loser has to wear panties, shave their body hair, and paint their toenails until the negotiate freedom from winner.
5. Loser is locked in chastity to force them to pee and cum like a girl until they negotiate freedom from winner. Winner can decide how the keys are secured.
6. Winner can sissify loser's getDare profile. They get loser's login details for 1 month and can change anything and post in any threads they want.
7. Loser has to repost this bet offering to give anyone an advantage before they start.
8. Play one more game. If loser loses, then loser is winner's sissy slave indefinitely.
9. Winner gives the loser a rule they must convince the winner to set them free of.

https://battleship-game.org/en/id13681733

PM Dares
Old 06-16-2024, 12:16 PM   #1941
Clopen

PM Dares
Old 06-16-2024, 02:23 PM   #1942
maidboi1

Old 06-16-2024, 11:03 PM   #1943
Clopen

PM Dares
Old 06-17-2024, 04:23 AM   #1944
Clopen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clopen View Post

Trying again. Same link.

PM Dares
Old 06-18-2024, 06:53 PM   #1945
Clopen

One more try while I'm trying to fall asleep.

Originally Posted by Clopen View Post

PM Dares
Old 06-18-2024, 07:06 PM   #1946
shadew21

I lost to clopen and am now his sissy slut for the month but other detail I wi discuss with him.

My Chess Dare:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139681

Chess username: shadowstrike13

Likes: bondage. control, insertion, anal. spanking, hypnosis, hidden public, pet play. baby play, and more...

Limits: family, friends, full public, permanent, illegal, animals
shadew21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 10:47 AM   #1947
shadew21

Since no one has responded yet ad to what my tasks are for losing on the battleship. I will then offer up what I offered on my chess dare. Except this will be for being a sissy slave specifically. It will only be one game instead of three. The sissy slave who loses will be permanently the others slave. The game will be chess of course. Let's see who my next slave will be. I already won one.

My Chess Dare:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139681

Chess username: shadowstrike13

Likes: bondage. control, insertion, anal. spanking, hypnosis, hidden public, pet play. baby play, and more...

Limits: family, friends, full public, permanent, illegal, animals
shadew21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 12:07 PM   #1948
LucyLou

I have an idea for a fun escalation game.

Before the game, the players must declare any tasks (in addition to their existing stated limits on GD) which are off-limits for this game. This is your only chance to do so - once the game starts, you can't modify the list (unless the other player agrees).

Players then take it in turns, starting with the challenger, to list dares that the other player must complete. These should start reasonably simple but progressively escalate to more difficult dares. Try to match each other's level.

The game continues until one player decides that they cannot complete the dare proposed by the other player. At that point, they declare "I can't do that".

The 'winner' then has a choice:
1) they can suggest a single alternative dare - if the loser agrees, the game continues. If the loser refuses, move to (2); or
2) they can declare themself the winner.

The loser must complete all dares given to them by the winner, save for the dare that they refused. The winner can choose up to three dares to refuse to undertake.
LucyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2024, 07:31 AM   #1949
socklover

Message me on here or kik to play:

32 | Sissy Slut Roxy| femboy lover

Looking for a master in Florida.

Likes/limits and such
My Rules
PM Dares
Toys for my slutty clit~

Kik: sissysock
Discord: sockloverpet

BDSM Test
socklover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2024, 08:11 PM   #1950
X8oNiDDaN5hn

Default lets try this

message me on my accounts below.
im most frequently looking into snap, but also checking the other ones.

kik: gjerman9898
telegram: m2a00k5b
snapchat: mk5b20

Limits: Family/Friends, Scat/Blood, Permanent, (unwanted Exposure/Blackmail)
X8oNiDDaN5hn is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk