Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-02-2011, 08:26 PM   #1
cona2k
Account Banned

Default help urgently needed

hi there me and my girlfriend have experimented recently after having amazing sex she decided to slide a finger in my ass and i unexpectedly enjoyed it. Then i ended up giving her really good anal sex so she came 4 times. After thatshe played with my ass again and ended up with 2 fingers in there. She then asked is that better and being horny i replied yes. So she started sayin if you love two fingers you will love cock. I came instantly and said she loved it.
anyway a week went on and she mentioned trying it again so i said yes it should be fun. But early this evening she text me saing i need to be dressed like a slut and waiting for her on the bed because she has a big surprise for me. She wouldn't tell me what so i looked online and noticed she has been typing the key word 'strap-on' into google and noticed she has made orders from sexshops online.
i really don't know what to expect. Is she coming home with a strap-on. What do i need to be wearing for her. Is she coming home alone.

advice needed asap lol

Advertisements
Kink Talk