Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-06-2016, 09:00 AM   #11
Sam72

Send a message via Yahoo to Sam72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz55 View Post
Wow great report once again Sam. Thanks for doing my dare so perfectly(aside from the unplanned events). Seems like you've become the campus exhibitionist with over 60 people seeing you! Sorry you didn't get to cum, guess we'll need to fix that on the next dare Would love to see you do more dares on campus.

Also what was your favorite part of this dare?
Oh trust me I came as soon as I got to my dorm room and made sure my roommate wasn't there XD My favorites was being separated from my clothes, and the percentile of loosing them, which was actually really low, but bitch mcsaggy titties for some reason had to check if stole anything I guess, the exact opposite, I left stuff XD

Limits: Pictures (i had a bad experience that almost went bad, so maybe), other people, poop, pee, and anything just gross

Toys: Pocket 2" travel vibrator, and my hairbrush lol

20/F/South/US
Sam72 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
caught, exhibisinism, nudity, public, streaking