Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 05-12-2024, 05:03 AM   #1
skypes_slave

Male 30/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

30/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

Hello Everyone, after long time of being out of this World here I am again. Inner sissy, fag, sub, slave has awaken in me for the purpose of becoming the one. Im strongly straight guy in my public life, chasing girls and stuff but always wanted to become the Real me, a submissive boy who knows his place.

[B]ABOUT ME:
Height: 188
Weight: 85
Dick size: 20cm
Ass/pussy: very easy to relax
Toys: 2 dildos, 3 butt plugs, beads, 2 vibrators, ropes, gag, nipple clamps, lubes, cock and balls ring and some other stuff
Likes: anal, edging, verbal, socks, cd, deep throat, cum eating, name-calling, honest talk and psychotherapy
Limits: public, blood, ball kicking, body writing, family, underage, face (at the beginning), blackmailing

I'm looking for someone who can become my friend and at the same time be my long term master. Help me reach my full potential and make me beg for more. My biggest kink is anal and fisting so if you are experienced in that hit me up. No to newbies who just wanna have fun.

You can contact me on telegram: @decko888 or on snap: boyboyos
Sending pics on those platforms. Living in Croatia if you wanna know the time zone.

Looking forward to all of your questions. Let's start with the amazing experience - obedient boy is waiting for you!
skypes_slave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk