Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Subthijm

Rate this Entry

Extreme truths.

Posted 06-22-2024 at 01:48 AM by Subthijm

1. List all your secret fetishes and give details about these
all? These are mostly secret because I can’t do them because of circumstances. ABDL sounds kinky, so do feminisation and bondage, I just don’t have the supplies or means to get the supplies. there are probably a lot more fetishes, but these are the ones I can think of.
2. Favorite fantasy?
I’ve already been dared to write about my kinkiest fantasy, and I think that qualifies. You can find it here.
3. Favorite real life experience sexually?
I don’t really have any real life sexual experience.
4. Favorite online experience sexually?
I remember sexting with this girl, playing would you rather, truth or dare, or just plain up talking about sex. Too bad we don’t chat anymore. Even just scrolling back up and reading the messages my heart starts racing.
5. What is the most painful thing you have done sexually?
I’ve tried sounding, didn’t like it.
6. What is the most public place you have masturbated or had sex?
The most public I’ve masturbated is when I had a sleepover with some friends, and while everyone was asleep I cranked one out under the covers.
7. Is there a dare you really want to be dared to do?
There are so many things I wan’t to be dared, but because I still live with my parents, I just don’t have the possibility. Feminisation or chastity sound fun. I am just afraid to order online because my parents might find out.
8. Do you prefer to be a sub or dom and why
I prefer to be a sub because I find it exhilarating for someone else to have control over me.
9. Do you have any toys?
no. (see 7)
10. Is there something someone could say to get complete control over you?
There probably is, I myself don’t know it
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 78 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments