Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 11-09-2007, 10:45 AM   #1
XxkingxX

Default 4 mins of pain

You will need to be naked and have strong legs, and a wall and a wet soaped up ass right around your asshole. You will also need a stick like a plunger or equivalent. Put your back to the wall with the plunger with that side down and stick part facing up. You will lower to a sitting position like you are on a chair, legs together 90 degrees straight out in front of you and down making a box-like opening. With your soap up wet ass. Position the plunger stick as the opening of your asshole with just the tip inside. Place your arms out straight in front with hands open as well. You have to stay in that position for 4 minutes. If you can't complete it staying in that EXACT position and start to slide down causing the stick to go deeper inside you, you have to continue to try, NOT REPOSITIONING YOURSELF, as you continue to slide down until your 4 min is up. After it is over you can fall over on your side and keep what part is in for another 30 seconds and then you can remove it.
XxkingxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 02:34 PM   #2
kabuto

Now if only I had a plunger...
kabuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 02:42 PM   #3
Dice7
getDare Addict

Very good dare....no way am i doing it though lol.

Out of curiosity if you slipped what would happen? Could you seriously hurt yourself or can the ass take any length up it?
Dice7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 03:27 PM   #4
kabuto

You would indeed seriously hurt yourself. Don't slip.
Old 11-09-2007, 04:46 PM   #5
analwhore1987

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabuto View Post
You would indeed seriously hurt yourself. Don't slip.
agreed - personally I think this needs to be moved the the 'what not to do' section. immediately. before someone is stupid enough to try.

AnalWhore

Likes: Ice, Double Penetration (Anal & Vaginal, not double anal or double vaginal), Light to Mild Pain, Anal (preferred)

Limits: Pee, Poo, Heavy Pain, Public, Family, Friends, Food, Orgasm Denial, Messy, Panties (I don't own any - I won't buy any for a dare), Shaving (I'm already shaved - that won't change!)

I can post pics of objects used but I will NOT post pictures of me.

I will NOT hand out any of my messnger names! So I dare you NOT to ask me
analwhore1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 05:02 PM   #6
Dice7
getDare Addict

I think it has potential as a very good dare, but there needs to be a way of limiting how far you can drop onto it, as a safety device....out of interest how big an object could slam up an ass safely?
Old 11-09-2007, 05:07 PM   #7
analwhore1987

out of experience.. i can take about 8 or 9 inches before it starts to get painful - it probably varies on the person, like girls have different pussy depths - if you are considering this dare, i'd insert the plunger up your ass to the point of discomfort/you reach a limit then pull it out about 2 inches to allow for a 'cushion'

maybe you can get a couple chairs set up, one on each side with the plunger setting (if not on the ground, on some blocks or something) and make sure your mark is below the edge of the chairs - I would test the position without the plunger and see if the chairs move when you 'fall' if you are going to attempt this

editted to add: oh and most plunger handles are wooden - I'd spend a nice chunk of time stroking it vigorously & seeing if it will splinter - and sanding and rough spots

AnalWhore

Likes: Ice, Double Penetration (Anal & Vaginal, not double anal or double vaginal), Light to Mild Pain, Anal (preferred)

Limits: Pee, Poo, Heavy Pain, Public, Family, Friends, Food, Orgasm Denial, Messy, Panties (I don't own any - I won't buy any for a dare), Shaving (I'm already shaved - that won't change!)

Last edited by analwhore1987; 11-09-2007 at 05:10 PM.
Old 11-09-2007, 05:09 PM   #8
Dice7
getDare Addict

Definatly not thinking of doing it myself. Just an interesting dare for someone else to do if I could make it safe lol

Also was just interested what kind of punishment an ass can take.
Old 11-09-2007, 05:09 PM   #9
Thatguy189

Possibly cut a hole in a chair or something, then put it through the hole, but leaving only the amount you can safely take sticking out the top, that way if you do fall, you're only taking the amount above the seat, which, if planned well, should be a safe amount.
Thatguy189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 05:12 PM   #10
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

i would say it depends on the person and the object... and the arc... an "hard" object... maybe 15-30cm... as long as it is not hurting the mucous membrane...
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 05:12 PM   #11
analwhore1987

also, I just wanted to point out - I still find this a bad idea - but the above are suggestions to make it safer.

AnalWhore

Old 11-09-2007, 07:27 PM   #12
Is Niet

other thought..

lay on your back with your legs up a wall so your ass is in the air.. lube it and insert just the tip of the plunger.. stay like that for four minutes and hope it doesnt slide in... ideas- try clenching, see how long u can hold it for by doing that
Is Niet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 08:33 AM   #13
kabuto

I do think therea re too many safety nazis here. Should we stop walking around in the kitchen holding knives, incase we slip and impale ourselves on them? Instead, we should set up a safe pulley system that will carry the knives by string to the part of the desk we want them, or maybe we have to always sit on a chair with wheels, and move ourselves along the floor with that, lest we fall onto our kitchen knives.

Every time someone posts a dare to do with ice, do we need to tell them to dry their hands before going near electricals?

Come on guys, everything is dangerous if you're unlucky, is what I'm trying to say.
Old 11-11-2007, 08:39 AM   #14
Dice7
getDare Addict

Yea your right theres some things that people get worked up about over nothing but this isn't one of them. Its a dare where your meant to slip down slowly but if someone slips too fast they would get very seriously hurt, so its not a pointless thing to point out. Getting 'unlucky' here is more likely than getting unlucky walking around your kitchen with a knife.

So while you make a good point, its not the right time or place to make it, this is diffrent.
Old 11-11-2007, 09:35 AM   #15
Looking4somename
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via ICQ to Looking4somename Send a message via AIM to Looking4somename Send a message via MSN to Looking4somename Send a message via Yahoo to Looking4somename

Definately dangarous.
If the stick goes too deep too fast, you will seriously damage you spinal cord.
Meaning - wheel chair for life.
Oh, and it will hurt like hell...

DO NOT ATTEMPT UNLESS YOU HAVE TAKEN SERCURITY MEASURES!

"You know, these clothes do not fancy you at all. It should be a dress or nothing... I happen to have no dress in my cabin." (Captain Jack Sparrow)

...Some of the want to get used by you
Looking4somename is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk