Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-02-2023, 10:57 PM   #1
VeronikaAnalSubSlut

What are some names you enjoy being called?
The normal ones, though I like being referenced with them. For example Slut, Whore, Cow

Why?
It reminds me of what I am or secretly want to be. At least the horny kinky me.

Are there any similar names in tone that don't work for you? And why?
An easy one would be Pig.
I connect ugly, fat and unclean with the name.
All things I am not. For something to humiliate me it needs a connection with me. Some truth. And this has none. It's even a turn off most of the time as it sent me the signal someone doesn't understand me well enough.

What's the difference to you between degradation and humiliation?
Degredation is the fall from a higher social standing to a lower for me. Humiliation is just a tool thst can be used to achieve degredation. And degredation can be humiliating.

Do you prefer one over the other?
Usually I want both. But sometimes I want one more than the other.

What's a time you were extremely humiliated by a kink?
First or I don't think having any kink should me humiliating. Just the act of doing it is. Even if it's just in your fantasy. So I also can't just name a kink which makes me feel the most humiliated as those situations are a combination of various kinks. If one is just the position your in which makes it special.
So jsut to name an example: walking back home with cum running down my leg.

What specifically about that instance stood out to you as making it more humiliating than others?
There is nothing which makes it very special besides it being kinda public and low key which is something that doesn't happen top often.

What are things that you've tried for humiliation that didn't actually embarrass you?
I don't know anything out of my head rn

What's a way that will definitely not humiliate you?
To humiliate me it needs a connection with me. Some truth. Or something. This is mostly important if you want to humiliate me without me doing something as that automatically has a connection with me. For example name calling or talking about some of my fantasies. I'd that connection is missing It's just like nothing to me, might even lead to me thinking your stupid.

What's a common pitfall when it comes to humiliating you?
I'm quite average I guess what humiliation goes so there mostly aren't any pitfalls als I match what most people expect. Just the missing connection sometimes.

kik: Anal.Sub.Slut or just PM

Wallclaimer: veronika
AMA
VeronikaAnalSubSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to VeronikaAnalSubSlut for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation, truth