Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 05-22-2011, 09:10 AM   #16
Anjelen
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Anjelen Send a message via Yahoo to Anjelen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjelen, some time ago
30/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (have webcam)
Hello. My name is Guus - though by lack of pronouncability for those english-speaking people, i have taken on the nôm-de-plume of Anjelen.

I am thirty years old, 1.76 meters tall, have blue eyes and darkblonde hair - though i tend to shave my head bald these days.

Being a Taoist, Agnostic and Hedonist i have a personal philosophy of accepting others as others are, taking life as it comes and making the best of it; rolling with the punches so to speak, and dealing with life with as little conflict as possible - this philosophy goes both ways.

As such i'm a friendly Dominant, if a perverted one in cases - though i understand my more-or-less full lack of Limits, not to mention some of my kinks, aren't for everyone.
I am adaptable to say the least, and will happilly spend hours discussing with you the ins and outs of your personality thereby to be able to make a possible D/s dynamic between you and i function to our mutual satisfaction.

As i am, i have some sixteen years of experience; first five years as an, admittedly ungrateful, submissive in order to learn the tricks of the trade from various Dominants and Dommes, and then eleven years as a Dominant on both a professional and at-home level, though i quit the pro-dom scene a number of years back for reasons of my own.

I am not perfect - but i seek to learn every day. I am somewhat set in my ways, but i at least endeavor to remain flexible.

What i seek - a female submissive aged 18-30, appearance of little to no importance.
- Well-groomed, well-mannered, capable of communication.
- Experience not a must nor a preference.
- You know that there are two sides to the word 'Slut' - yes, one of my major kinks is that for humilliation, though i'm capable of praise as well.
- Spelling a must - let's at least try and speak the english language, shall we?
- Wannabes need not apply.

Your likes and dislikes are important - though through your and my interaction i will seek to delve into the deeper and darker realms of your psyche, as well as to return you from there unscathed.

What i offer - Safety. Equality. Dominance. Sadism. Humilliation. Freedom. Knowledge and experience in a wide variety of subjects, ranging from an attempt-at-college-level psychology and sexuology to a headfull of trivia.

For instance, did you know that grasshoppers keep their ears on their knees?

Again, i'm not perfect. I'm not going to say i was born to do this - but i do know that as young as five years old i stole the barbies of the girl next door in order to tie them up in my room. Micro-shibari, anyone?

Key words;
- No permanent marks
- Safe, Sane & Consensual
- Form and Role
- Pleasure, pain, and romance in the name of decadence, hedonism, mutual indulgence and simple, plain fun.

As ordering you to message me would be highly pretentious of me, not to mention likely to have the opposite effect;
Consider this an invitation to get to know me, in stead.
- Your potential Master, Anjelen.
Just asking...Intrigueing enough? :P 'Cause at the time the responce was, as i'd expected, zero.

* How to not be a Dumbinant *
* Here's your chance to ask me anything! *

"It's better to try and fail than to fail to try."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-- Nunc Intellego --
Anjelen is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk