Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 05-17-2011, 05:32 PM   #1
MountainMan1
getDare Sweetheart

Question I may sound like an idiot but...

Well this is probroally a really stupid question but I don't want to be assuminng things so i'll ask it.

What exactly is a switch?

In my idea of a switch that came to me is this: someone who is both the sub and dom in a BDSM relationship.

Also if my assumtion is correct hoe would a serious switch relationship work? Would it be like the positions of subs and doms switch off? And if so, how often?

If anything else of importance comes along to you, please post it!

Also, if my assumption of a switch is correct it seems really great, if any female switches want to you can PM me and maybe we can work something out.

Again, any replys are helpful!

M/USA/Streight

Kik: SissyCrossdresser
Message me dares that involve Cross dressing, Masterbation, Humiliation, Pain, Bondage, Semi-Public!
MountainMan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 05:50 PM   #2
Counterfeit_Fantasy

Switch: A person who can play both the roles of a sub and a dom. A switch could either play the opposite role their partner prefers. Or, with another switch, they can alternate depending on mood, desire, coin flip, alignment of the moon and the sun, so on.

Passive Aggressive, Sarcastic, and Squishy, oh so Squishy
Message - Comment -
FetLife
Counterfeit_Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 02:54 AM   #3
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

exactly, as counterfiet says, you can obviously discuss and agree the terms of your 'switching' with your partner, i have a couple of friends who just do it on a weekly basis, 'as in i'm dom this week, you get to be dom next week' and so on, so they just end up wreaking ever mor devious vengence on each other for what the other did to them last week which probably isn't the moooosst ideal set up, but it's fun ^^

I started out as a dom, quickly decided i preferred being submissive and now i'd be full time submissive with no dominance whatsoever quite happily, however i do get flar ups of a sort of lustful dominance where i just wanna pin my master down and ravage him till he howls ^^ Which is fine and great, beacause my master loves that too He and I switch purley as and when needed based on our moods. Most of the time he's dominant but there are times when he just needs a bit of loving domination or, more often, wants to get pinned down and forcefully bred 'against his will' :P

We've gotten to the point where we don't need to talk about it anymore, we can just feel it in the other, or give well recognised hints. I'm able to come out of even the most submissive states to dominate him, even if i don't enjoy that as much as when i'm feeling dominant, he can't tell the difference, however i don't think most people can do that.. It's best when he responds to my natural flares of dominance or when my feelings of dominance co-incide with his feelings of wanting to be submissive (both of which are fairly infrequent) If i feel dominant and he doesn't feel submissive or like he wants to submit then i'll go to try and dominate him and suddenly be reminded of how much stronger and taller he is than me O.o *giggles and shivers* and i'll be shown my place O.O dun stop me trying tho

Heh, so anyway.. there's two looks at a 'switch' relationship for ya :3 hope that offers insight ^^

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 03:54 AM   #4
Jari

Switching does not have to be with the same person. I don't have much experience unfortunately, but I know someone who is purely submissive to his mistress, but his mistress does allow him to play the dominant part with other people and he loves that too.
Jari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 12:33 PM   #5
MountainMan1
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for the help guys, I guess i'll go out on a search for another switch and see what it's like first hand.

M/USA/Streight

Kik: SissyCrossdresser
Message me dares that involve Cross dressing, Masterbation, Humiliation, Pain, Bondage, Semi-Public!
MountainMan1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk