Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-17-2017, 06:55 PM   #1
Feminize Me

Default Diapers, marshmallows, and water

This is a dare for people with a day on their hands but don't want to be completely occupied. We are going to have fun in a diaper! If you have a problem with pooping in your diaper then don't do the marshmallow part

Roll 2 dice, and add the number up
This number will be the sum of how long you are in your diapers (in hours) how many marshmallows you will put in your butt and how many glasses of water you will drink (minimum 12 oz/350 ml glasses [the size of a soda can] )

You can decide the ratios between the 3 of them however you want, with one stipulation: you spend at least one hour in your diapers with one marshmallow tucked in your butt.

For example:

You roll a 6: you decide to drink 3 glasses of water and spend 2 hours in your diaper with 1 marshmallow

You roll a 2: congrats! all you have to do is spend an hour in your diaper with one marshmallow

Notes:
  • No changing diapers that defeats the whole purpose.
  • All you have to do to insert a marshmallow is run some water over it it will be slippery enough to pop right in
  • If you only have mini marshmallows multiply your marshmallow number by 4 if you have jumbos half your number.
  • Be careful with the marshmallows, they make your poop soft and very smelly. They also work very well so don't over do them.
Feminize Me is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Feminize Me for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diapers, dice dares, messy, pee