Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-09-2024, 07:40 AM   #1
BlackGryph0n99

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwedgie View Post
" best you finish the others off whilst I sort a few things" says Charlene.
I move to Lorraine , her pussy is trimmed into a triangle, it glistens , it continue my work, within a couple of minutes she cums, groaning loudly.
* me next bitch " says Jenny spreading her legs wide, " get right in there " she says grabbing the back of my head and pushing it in between her legs.
Obviously enjoying it she wiggles and squirms , suddenly she screams " yyyyeeeeesssssss" as she comes.
I have the biggest hard on ever , cock sticking out the side of the thong, dripping wet with precum, face covered in the girls juices.
" Stay there " say Charlene returning. " I think I may enjoy this " she says.
I look at her, she has changed, she is now wearing a pair of thigh high boots, shiney black PVC, and PVC thong backed body, and a large strap on . In her hand she has a ball gag and blind fold .
She moves behind me and puts the blind fold on me, followed by the ball gag.
" Take those panties off , spread those legs and bend over sissy* she instructs. I do as iam told , I am bent over in front of her ,vi feel her finger , lubing me up, suddenly I feel the strap on entering me, it's tight, painful, she pushes harder and I feel it enter, the pain eases. As she gently starts pumping my arse she squeezes my ball gently .
" I ll destroy that cute arse of yours" she whispers iny ear! .
Now I am used to a strap on for a short time as jenny has used one a few times in the past. But this was a larger one. After a bit, she gets rougher, longer harder thrusts , not paid ful , but not comfortable. She uses all the length on me , it turns me on , I feel myself wanting to cum I try to hold it but can not, 6 good large shots of cum explode from me as I am being arse fucked.
Lorraine shouts, " stop , you've made him cum"
Charlene stops, grabs my balls tightly , and says" you were not meant to cum, now we have to punish you more " whilst tightening her grip and twisting my balls
The pain is too much , my legs buckle and a land in a naked sweaty heap on the floor.
I need more of this
Limits :, scat,family, social sucide, blood ,vomit , totally depends on my current situation.

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97236
AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=433739
BlackGryph0n99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk