Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-29-2024, 05:09 PM   #1
DenialSlutForGrabs

Male Teach 26/ftm denial slut in chastity a lesson

Please torment my greedy hole and the rest of my needy body.

I’ve been in orgasm denial for over a month by now and still seem to crave one constantly, even though I know I shouldn’t as my body is not mine to enjoy. Clearly, I need a reminder that as a slave I am just a fucktoy for my superiors to use as they see fit. All the pleasure I can hope for comes from servitude and I request your help to drill this simple truth into my selfish mind.

Limits — see signature; balls torture isn’t possible for anatomical reasons.

I’ve spent the whole April in chastity and plan to remain this way for the foreseeable future, so I’m not allowed to touch my cock for any pleasure (including edging) but we can certainly make an exception for pain if necessary for the task. I can also reach the edge of orgasm through rough anal fairly easily at this point.

In addition to toys listed in the signature I can also use various household items such as clothespins, leather belt as a collar or spanking tool, a wooden spatula for spanking, charger cord for whipping, ropes of various length, mint oil, large vegetables/bottles etc.

I’m open to sending photo reports with no identifying details.
Kik lechat_adventurous
PMs open to all.
Spice up my denial here

Toys: nipple clamps, a vibrating butt plug, two dildos 4.5” and 8”
Likes: anal, large toys, pain, oral, orgasm denial, edging, breath play, nipple play, cock torture, spanking, whipping, restraints
Limits: vaginal penetration, piss/scat/vomit, ass to mouth, public, face pics, food play, permanent marks/damage

Last edited by DenialSlutForGrabs; 04-30-2024 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Added Kik
DenialSlutForGrabs is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal abuse, cock torture, edging, orgasm denial