Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-06-2014, 09:15 PM   #1
StrawberryEclair

Heart Dirty/Insult Talk?

Had a pretty rough day and I'm feeling both masochistic and turned on.. Would appreciate dirty talk/ sexual insults (preferably insults) to help ease me through an orgasm. Pm or reply to this thread, and thanks for helping ~

Dislikes: Any blood, scat, or public

Last edited by StrawberryEclair; 12-06-2014 at 09:37 PM.
StrawberryEclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 01:45 AM   #2
Looking for ..
getDare Sweetheart

Hey strawberry,
good to see you back again. And good to see you´re still in a aroused and masochistic condition
Did you find a way to release your horny pressure? Or you still searching for a way to do?
Old 12-07-2014, 03:08 PM   #3
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Are you looking for us to insult you and degrade you or just call you dirty names to get you further into the mood? Whichever, you should call yourself dirty things and tell us what you're doing while your in play. Make it loud enough that someone might hear you, but not really. Best to test how loud you can be without someone being curious if there are others around.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 12:53 AM   #4
StrawberryEclair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisune Karnon View Post
Are you looking for us to insult you and degrade you or just call you dirty names to get you further into the mood? Whichever, you should call yourself dirty things and tell us what you're doing while your in play. Make it loud enough that someone might hear you, but not really. Best to test how loud you can be without someone being curious if there are others around.
I'm looking for both... But mostly to help me masturbate. Right now I'm in bed touching myself, getting ready to sleep. But I don't want to be loud...

Old 12-11-2014, 08:59 PM   #5
StrawberryEclair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looking for .. View Post
Hey strawberry,
good to see you back again. And good to see you´re still in a aroused and masochistic condition
Did you find a way to release your horny pressure? Or you still searching for a way to do?
I'm still searching ~ good to hear from you too! But are you getting my pm's? I've sent about 2 but it seems like you haven't replied to them D:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dirty talk, insult, insults, sad