Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-04-2021, 05:06 PM   #1
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Female [20/f] Make me earn my orgasms...

The general consensus on the forums is that I have become too reliant on being able to cum whenever I please... in fact, until recently, I would cum almost daily... and have at least two or three back to back orgasms each time...

I have since flirted with some orgasm control on my dare thread... and now I want to put in place a points system so that I have to perform tasks in order to earn my orgasms...

The idea is to have standing tasks that each have a points value attached to them... I then have to perform one or more of these tasks to earn points... and I need to reach 20 points each time I want to orgasm... I want you to decide what the tasks should be and how many points they are worth...

I'll start the thread off with an example task:
  • Exposing my breasts for 15 straight minutes in one of the public areas of the house with more than one housemate at home gives me 5 points

Please suggest more standing tasks that I can draw from to earn my orgasms...

I will maintain an updated list of tasks in the following blog:
Task Repository

In addition to the set tasks, contributors can also suggest one-off tasks that are maybe more risky but worth more points, giving me extra opportunities to cum...

Sara

P.S. Thanks Danzy for coming up with this idea...!!

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage
Limits - pics, anal, scat, anything that could get me arrested

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Living arrangements - house share with 3 guys and another girl.

Orgasm Points - Daily Summary!

Last edited by SimplySara; 01-05-2021 at 04:27 AM.
SimplySara is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to SimplySara for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk