Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-08-2017, 10:02 PM   #1
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

BUTT and + 1

what is total count now? i saw a "305 + 1 = 206" post but not sure the reference

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (1 [3/4]/2)
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 01:34 AM   #2
Lemuricon
getDare Addict

+1 is always right

it should be past 350 now I think BUTT I'm not sure
Dislikes:
Limits: public, edges, longer term markings, blood, exposure, pictures, high repetition counts ( I do terrible with those)

PMDares(last update: 2020-08-21)
Lemuricon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 02:25 AM   #3
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

+1 more here, I'm sure lop won't BITCH about it

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 03:42 AM   #4
Lemuricon
getDare Addict

+1 because we go for that 900 BITCH
Dislikes:
Limits: public, edges, longer term markings, blood, exposure, pictures, high repetition counts ( I do terrible with those)

Old 12-12-2017, 02:28 PM   #5
lop747
getDare Succubus

Default Report: Current Status

Currently I have completed 17 of my around 500 ruins. If I keep this pace it will be about 4 months until I am complete. Due to not being around a computer for a few days I haven't been able to keep up with counting all of the extras but I will get to the soon.

I have completed a few of the spanks but plan on doing a long spanking session one day and getting them knocked out (possibly today). This should maximize time and efficiency at the cost of maximizing pain as well.

My will power is slowly fading ruin after ruin. It gets harder and harder to remove my hand and let myself dribble out. The previous ruin nearly broke me into tears (not an exaggeration). I will continue until all of my will is drained and I fear that I wont ruin. I have been searching for ruin joi videos in order to help encourage me but they aren't very many out there.

My next reduction tasks involves me freezing a bottle of water, cutting away the plastic, melting the water to the point it will fit and only cumming (ruining) from anal stimulation only from the dildo. The bottle of water is currently in the freezer and I will be beginning that this evening or tomorrow afternoon.

A warning to those that make bets with Cassandra... She is sweet but under that is a cruel lady with devious plans.

Likes/dislikes/limits

PM dares
lop747 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to lop747 for this post:
Old 12-12-2017, 11:21 PM   #6
Lemuricon
getDare Addict

Aww she isn't that evil. The users might be...

I hope someone bets with hwr soon so we have the next victim...
Dislikes:

Old 12-18-2017, 04:53 PM   #7
lop747
getDare Succubus

So I had to take a hiatus due to some Christmas travel and will be taking another soon. I haven't gotten to the ice dildo yet but it's in the freezer. The hiatus gave me a little rest and a recovery of will power. I could feel myself getting close to giving in. The little voice saying "just have 1 full. No one will know unless you tell them" was getting louder and louder in my head. I'm back to it again though! I still haven't added due to lack of computer access.

Likes/dislikes/limits

PM dares
The following user says Thank You to lop747 for this post:
Old 12-19-2017, 09:54 PM   #8
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

getting close indeed, careful! Thought you were going to add count in your signature....

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (1 [3/4]/2)
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 02:16 PM   #9
lop747
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
getting close indeed, careful! Thought you were going to add count in your signature....
I will add the link to my count in my signature.

Still haven't been able to update total because I left my computer at someone's house last weekend and I'll miss something on my phone. Ive been at it this week completing a ruined when I get home from work and another right before bed. It's been somewhat of motivation to work a little extra this week I still have to do the ice dildo challenge. I will post a picture as to what it comes out to be when I freeze it for a limited time. I will probably have to slow down next week as I will be at my parents for Christmas. Maybe 1 a day if I'm "lucky".

As for my ass, I started wednesday with 100 hard spanks and have been sore ever since. It's not so fun when you have to sit on a bruised ass for 8 hours a day.

Likes/dislikes/limits

PM dares
Old 01-15-2018, 07:15 PM   #10
lop747
getDare Succubus

Default This past weekend

So this past weekend was eventful You can read my report of the first night earlier in this thread.

Saturday was quite eventful. To begin, I went skiing with some friends. We used to play this "game" which basically consisted of pushing each other down when we had stopped. I proposed a change to this by adding the possibility to through snowballs at each other if someone stopped i nthe middle of the slope. All were onboard and so comes my first reduction I made sure to stop and act tired on a few runs and eventually got a snowball right to hte face. I turned and with a smile said thank you. I really was happy knowing what had just happened. (-2)

The day went on and eventually we ended up back at the house. Someone proposed a game of horse race (a card game where people place bets). Another opportunity. (IF your horse wins, you can give someone else your bet/forfeit. If your horse loses, you have to do you bet). So I bet to have to pee myself. I really didn't want to but I really wanted the reduction so I had mixed emotions whether or not I wanted to win or not... I didn't really have any control of the situation at the point though and lost. I went to the bathroom and a few of the guest followed me. Many were not interested in watching (thank goodness). I stood in the shower and eventually pissed myself. The guys laughed and then left so I could take a shower. (-5).

Sunday we again went skiing and it was a really nice day. The conditions were great and the sky was perfect. So Sunday evening was the greatest. So I had been flirting with this girl (lets call her A) all weekend. We were chilling on the couch last night and chatting and watching a movie. Our chat dwindled and we both were cuddling and watching the movie. As we were sitting there I hoped she would eventaully give me a kiss (for the reduction but I really wanted to kiss her). She never did make the first move but eventually I did kiss her and we wound up making out in the bed. We didn't go farther than that (we both were really tired honestly) and we ended up falling asleep next to each other. I didn't get a reduction last night but I still had an amazing time.

All together, I got -7 Saturday and Sunday but I wouldn't change anything about it.

Likes/dislikes/limits

PM dares
Old 01-16-2018, 01:00 AM   #11
CSasha
Oracle

Many thanks for the report. The most important is that you had a great time. And you still were brave with the reduction tasks.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 03:43 PM   #12
lop747
getDare Succubus

So It looks like I will be getting in shape. I started my workout routine for reductions, albeit sore, I finished them. 100 pushups, 50 leg raises, and 25 mule kicks Thank you (-3)

So, the girl from the trip that made out with me texted me and she is coming over tonight It could get interesting

Likes/dislikes/limits

PM dares
Old 01-16-2018, 04:14 PM   #13
CSasha
Oracle

Wish you the best with her.

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
Old 01-17-2018, 12:33 AM   #14
CSasha
Oracle

Since you are so industrious, have some more:

- Be naked in the presence of a fully clothed girl or woman while she is aware of you, for 10 ruins reduction. 5 more if she is standing or sitting on furniture while your are sitting or laying onthe ground. Another 3 more if you get to lay your head in her lap, and 3 more if she pets your head or hair. 10 more if she orders you around. 20 more if she uses any items on you. Only condition always met must be the CFNM for all of these.
- Post these numbers of keyphrases in Gonzalez' denial thread for given numbers of ruins reduction. Always do it legit:
12 JOY for 2 reduction
12 SHAVE for 2 reduction
30 PAIN for 4 reduction
72 THONG for 9 reduction
75 FIGGING for 10 reduction
120 PLUG for 15 reduction
1000 DEEPTHROAT for 100 reduction
2000 ANAL for 250 reduction

My pronouns are it/its

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cassandra, denial, lop747, loser thread, ruined orgasm