Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 05-01-2024, 02:28 PM   #3871
Demonrr

I am in for few hours
Mine is 36DD
Kik- demonrrr

Likes- orgasm control, tits play, nipple torture, pussy play, rules, humiliation, name calling, forcing, controlling, corner time, denial, ice, self bondage, self spanking, bodywriting
Dislikes- anal, insertions, wax, long-term, messy, mouth soaping, online exposure, toothpaste, ginger, clamps
Limits- family, scat, pee, permanent, blood,public, videos, extreme pain/marks, sound
Toys- vibrator wand, bullet vibrator, spatula, clothes pin, ropes, marker, rubber bands
Demonrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2024, 03:27 PM   #3872
MarkNDoubt
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonrr View Post
I am in for few hours
Mine is 36DD
Kik- demonrrr

Likes- orgasm control, tits play, nipple torture, pussy play, rules, humiliation, name calling, forcing, controlling, corner time, denial, ice, self bondage, self spanking, bodywriting
Dislikes- anal, insertions, wax, long-term, messy, mouth soaping, online exposure, toothpaste, ginger, clamps
Limits- family, scat, pee, permanent, blood,public, videos, extreme pain/marks, sound
Toys- vibrator wand, bullet vibrator, spatula, clothes pin, ropes, marker, rubber bands
So, little slut, follow the task I wrote some posts ago.

Mark

I'm in a very friendly and kinky discord server and looking for new people to join us so if you're interested -> contact me

Kik: lceppa
MarkNDoubt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2024, 04:03 PM   #3873
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNDoubt View Post
It seems again a lazy period for clitties here.

Have a nice Saturday with this task:

50 is the starting number. Subtract your best size. Get the result.

If it is odd, get a wooden spoon and hit your cunt, lying on back with legs well opened on air. Don't close legs or you will have to repeat it. No scream or whimper? Hit to repeat

If it is even, double the number, get a wooden spoon, keep each nipple so it will be well exposed and watch yourself in front of mirror. Hit enough hard and make that button very sensitive.

Enjoy and suffer for us

Mark
50 - 34 = 16

16x2 = 32

Your directions aren't very clear, so 32 hard hits to each nipple.

Likes: pain.... lots. Nipple torture, clit torture, clamps, wax, creative ways to brings tears to my eyes.

Limits: pictures, piss play, scat, a2m, wedgies, anything ddlg related, bodywriting, needles, drawing blood, permanent, public, blackmail.

Toys: tons. Clamps, plugs, dildos, household items.
PainSlutSylvir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 10:23 AM   #3874
Sluttysue

Quote:
For all painsluts still alive here, here two options to get the right dose of pain caused by your breast size (it will decide the related #) :

- use a tack bra and wear it for # minutes. each 3 mins, squeeze your boobs.

- if you have estim, apply estim clamps on each nipple and have # shocks (pace: 1 shock every 10 secs) to the max level manageable

- raise up each boob using nails or teeth clamps and, with the handle of a wooden spoon, hit # times your bottom side of the boob

Options, depending by limits and privacy: biggest plug you can shove up your shitter, gagged with used panties (peed too if inside limits), on knees with rice or broken pasta under them

Enjoy and report, fresh meat

Mark
This was interesting given how sore my tits already were. My large plug painfully inserted, peed panties locked in my mouth with a ball gag and kneeling on uncooked rice. Already no fun. 38 minutes with the tack bra. It is a size too small on purpose to ensure a nice tight fit. Squeezing them every 3 minutes was deliciously painful. I could feel the tack piercing me each time. 12 squeezes and each one brought a new scream and more pain. Equally painful in its own way was kneeling on the rice. This turned into torture. Taking the bra off was as bad, having to pull the tacks out left me sobbing.

No e stim, so i put on the sharp heavy duty clamps on my nipples and squeezed them hard every 10 seconds! 38 times. The pain got to the point of not being able to hold still. The wiggling around caused more pain in my knees. So about 6-1/2 minutes later on to the last part.

Lifting my tit by the clamp was hell. Felt like my nipple would be ripped off. That got much worse as i hit the underside the 38 times. Did one hit each second. Then repeated that on the other one. The hits themselves were not nearly as painful as the added pain to my nipples caused the movement induced with each hit.

Once done, i fell over on my side and brushed the rice off my knees. I needed the clamps off my nipples but didn’t want to because of the pain involved. Everything is sore, not sure how long it will all last.

Thank you for the task. 🥰🥰

50ish, bi FEMALE BIMBO whore 38DD

Locked in chastity until at least Mar 8, 2039
Wearing my largest plug until May 11

Hypnotic triggers to use on me

kik skankysue
Discord skankysue1

KIK PM Attack
KIK Ask a truth

Likes and Limits , Toys, Rules, PM Dares, Humiliation Survey
Sluttysue is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sluttysue for this post:
Old 05-03-2024, 10:37 AM   #3875
BlackGryph0n99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sluttysue View Post
This was interesting given how sore my tits already were. My large plug painfully inserted, peed panties locked in my mouth with a ball gag and kneeling on uncooked rice. Already no fun. 38 minutes with the tack bra. It is a size too small on purpose to ensure a nice tight fit. Squeezing them every 3 minutes was deliciously painful. I could feel the tack piercing me each time. 12 squeezes and each one brought a new scream and more pain. Equally painful in its own way was kneeling on the rice. This turned into torture. Taking the bra off was as bad, having to pull the tacks out left me sobbing.

No e stim, so i put on the sharp heavy duty clamps on my nipples and squeezed them hard every 10 seconds! 38 times. The pain got to the point of not being able to hold still. The wiggling around caused more pain in my knees. So about 6-1/2 minutes later on to the last part.

Lifting my tit by the clamp was hell. Felt like my nipple would be ripped off. That got much worse as i hit the underside the 38 times. Did one hit each second. Then repeated that on the other one. The hits themselves were not nearly as painful as the added pain to my nipples caused the movement induced with each hit.

Once done, i fell over on my side and brushed the rice off my knees. I needed the clamps off my nipples but didn’t want to because of the pain involved. Everything is sore, not sure how long it will all last.

Thank you for the task. 🥰🥰
Wear your cat-o-ninetails for 38 mins.
Wear your extreme nipple clams for d6 times 38 mins.
Have your mistress spank you with a leather paddle d12 times 38.
Have your mistress whip you with the long leather whip d12 times 38. And I want pics and vids of all this if possible
Limits :, scat,family, social sucide, blood ,vomit , totally depends on my current situation.

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97236
AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=433739
BlackGryph0n99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2024, 06:36 AM   #3876
Sluttysue

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackGryph0n99 View Post
Wear your cat-o-ninetails for 38 mins.
Wear your extreme nipple clams for d6 times 38 mins.
Have your mistress spank you with a leather paddle d12 times 38.
Have your mistress whip you with the long leather whip d12 times 38. And I want pics and vids of all this if possible
This got clarified to get whipped on my chest d12 times 38 times with the cat-o-nine, so my 4 rolls were
304 hits with the cat to my chest
228 minutes wearing the heavy duty clamps
342 hits with the paddle to my ass
418 hits with the long single tail

Because of how brutal this will be, mistress decided to tie me in a standing spread eagle. The cat hits first. Those can be done fairly quickly, she did do some in rapid succession, but also did some slowly, letting the pain linger. These left me moaning and my breasts very red and sore with a few new marks. Next was the long single tail. If done worst case, this whip can break my skin every hit. That many hits with that force is unreasonably brutal, but it is within limits. Mistress did do about 50 full force, the rest merely left a mark of some kind. These took over an hour to do and left me hanging limp. Every hit was a scream and every part of my body was marked. There were no tears left and i was not very coherent at the end. After about 15 minutes of recovery, the clamps went on and the 342 hits to my ass began. There was no mercy with these. My ass was already bruised and welted from various tasks, including this one, so these were excruciating. I was screaming , begging and sobbing. My ass is completely black and blue and i will not be sitting for a while. The clamps came off painfully, just one last reminder that i have asked for this kind of treatment and now i get to suffer through it.

Please keep in mind that i am a masochist, mistress is a sadistic and this task was extreme, but fantastic.

Thank you for the task sir. 🥰🥰

kik skankysue
Discord skankysue1

KIK PM Attack
KIK Ask a truth

Old 05-05-2024, 06:59 AM   #3877
BlackGryph0n99

Quote:
This got clarified to get whipped on my chest d12 times 38 times with the cat-o-nine, so my 4 rolls were
304 hits with the cat to my chest
228 minutes wearing the heavy duty clamps
342 hits with the paddle to my ass
418 hits with the long single tail

Because of how brutal this will be, mistress decided to tie me in a standing spread eagle. The cat hits first. Those can be done fairly quickly, she did do some in rapid succession, but also did some slowly, letting the pain linger. These left me moaning and my breasts very red and sore with a few new marks. Next was the long single tail. If done worst case, this whip can break my skin every hit. That many hits with that force is unreasonably brutal, but it is within limits. Mistress did do about 50 full force, the rest merely left a mark of some kind. These took over an hour to do and left me hanging limp. Every hit was a scream and every part of my body was marked. There were no tears left and i was not very coherent at the end. After about 15 minutes of recovery, the clamps went on and the 342 hits to my ass began. There was no mercy with these. My ass was already bruised and welted from various tasks, including this one, so these were excruciating. I was screaming , begging and sobbing. My ass is completely black and blue and i will not be sitting for a while. The clamps came off painfully, just one last reminder that i have asked for this kind of treatment and now i get to suffer through it.

Please keep in mind that i am a masochist, mistress is a sadistic and this task was extreme, but fantastic.

Thank you for the task sir. ����
I will want pics of the aftermath as I mentioned above
Limits :, scat,family, social sucide, blood ,vomit , totally depends on my current situation.

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97236
AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=433739
BlackGryph0n99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2024, 11:09 AM   #3878
Sky121

Anyone have one for 50D?

Limits :Public, Pics, Pain, Humiliation

Dislikes/won't do Family, Messy, Friends, Illegal, Anal, CBT, Blood, Social Suicide

List to be updated

kik: sissysky121

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...cf2d6.76846618
Sky121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2024, 11:53 AM   #3879
Sluttysue

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackGryph0n99 View Post
I will want pics of the aftermath as I mentioned above
Please read. https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90660

kik skankysue
Discord skankysue1

KIK PM Attack
KIK Ask a truth

Old Yesterday, 06:06 AM   #3880
Sluttysue

I have stayed beyond the 10 weeks i was required to stay and i have completed all the tasks given. May i have permission to leave the thread?

kik skankysue
Discord skankysue1

KIK PM Attack
KIK Ask a truth

Old Yesterday, 07:51 AM   #3881
MarkNDoubt
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
I have stayed beyond the 10 weeks i was required to stay and i have completed all the tasks given. May i have permission to leave the thread?
Sure, my "yes" after you will bust every nipple 38 times with your worst tool. On knees during hits

Mark

I'm in a very friendly and kinky discord server and looking for new people to join us so if you're interested -> contact me

Kik: lceppa
MarkNDoubt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:53 AM   #3882
Sluttysue

Quote:
Sure, my "yes" after you will bust every nipple 38 times with your worst tool. On knees during hits

Mark
Worst tool for nipples is difficult. I think a short cane. As usual, these started out not to bad. Did them in groups of 10 with just a short break to catch my breath! It is always difficult to keep up the intensity when each hit causes intense pain and a scream. Ended panting to catch ny breath.

kik skankysue
Discord skankysue1

KIK PM Attack
KIK Ask a truth

The following user says Thank You to Sluttysue for this post:
Old Today, 09:17 AM   #3883
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Worst tool for nipples is difficult. I think a short cane. As usual, these started out not to bad. Did them in groups of 10 with just a short break to catch my breath! It is always difficult to keep up the intensity when each hit causes intense pain and a scream. Ended panting to catch ny breath.

Didn't really play recently here but you get a yes for me is you hold a plank for 3 minutes 80 seconds (so 4m 20s) with 2 pounds weight Dangling on each nipple. If you fail early you not only will not get my permission but also get whipped by your mistress a number even to that of remaining seconds.

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
breast punishment, breast size