Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-06-2024, 07:53 AM   #1
bwimson12343

Male

34/male/dom seeks 21+/female/sub in any place (trust is import)

Hi all! Been a couple years since posting here, enjoyed some friendships and ready to post here again. Kik for questions!

Looking for females (19+)

Open to a long-term relationship, but if you want a quick one or a test run, I am happy to help.

If you are interested and serious about this, I'd love to talk about it. Kik is preferred but PMs are open. My kik is bwimson.

Limits may change to increase more, but definite limits right now are: harm, family, needles

Side note: when we communicate, we can discuss potential things you'll be doing. But some likes include: orgasm control, private humiliation, nipple play, Wedgies if you like that, public, etc.

Bonus if you have a webcam.

Kik: bwimson

Beginners welcome, of course, I have more than 10 years of experience which includes helping people who are curious and want to slowly try

Hey again!

Posting a reply to add a new point:

I'm fine if you want to try long term or short term, please just let me know what you are thinking. I've had a few cases of doing a session and getting ghosted. if that's what you want, I understand, but please let me know you are only here for a one off so I know what you are expecting ❤

Last edited by Butterfly; 05-13-2024 at 11:28 AM.
bwimson12343 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk