Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-26-2012, 06:19 PM   #1
outlaw2265

Default Dildo dares

Im looking for dares involving the use of a dildo. I also have a double ended dildo and a vibrator if that helps with dares.

Likes: anal, cross dressing, masturbation, semi-public, bondage, forced feminization

Dislikes: public, pain, friends

Limits: Scat, piss, family, messy, permanent, illegal, blood, wedgie, diaper, spanking

Toys: Large butt plug, medium butt plug, realistic dildo with balls, realistic dildo w/o balls, glass dildo, vibrator, bed restraint kit, rope, nipple suckers, chastity device
outlaw2265 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 06:24 PM   #2
subjamie777

I dare you to sleep all night with the dildo in your ass. Use tight underwaer to hold it in if you need to.

Dislikes: Scat, Family, Blackmail
subjamie777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 06:36 PM   #3
outlaw2265

Well tonight I'm sleeping with my vibrator in all night, so I will sleep with my dildo in tomorow night.

Likes: anal, cross dressing, masturbation, semi-public, bondage, forced feminization

Dislikes: public, pain, friends

Limits: Scat, piss, family, messy, permanent, illegal, blood, wedgie, diaper, spanking

Toys: Large butt plug, medium butt plug, realistic dildo with balls, realistic dildo w/o balls, glass dildo, vibrator, bed restraint kit, rope, nipple suckers, chastity device
outlaw2265 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk