Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-05-2024, 02:30 PM   #1
Paledescription0

Default Locked in a thong (22F)

Hi everyone, I've seen this kind of thread done by lucy22 before and thought it would be a good idea for me too.

Despite liking wedgies, I think thongs are really uncomfortable and irritating. And I always want to take them off after just a couple hours. So I want to start a locked in a thong thread.

Every reply will add another day that I have to wear a thong. I plan to wear them around the clock until I've completed all the days (meaning I will also sleep in them). If there are any specific requests or rules you'd like to add feel free and I will post updates on totals and rules.

I only have a couple thongs so far, but if this thread gets popular, Ill buy some more, so if you have any specific type of thong requests, feel free to add those as well.

*EDIT* Also people can reply to add days as much as they want, each day just has to be requested in it's own reply

Limits: messy, public

can PM me dares, I don't send pics or videos anymore. Will send reports of dares completed if requested

Lives on a college campus

Last edited by Paledescription0; 05-05-2024 at 03:27 PM.
Paledescription0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
thong, thongs, wedgie, wedgies