Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 05-03-2024, 04:44 PM   #1
Pardus

Male 34/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (tasks)

34/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (tasks)

I have mostly been an online dom so far. But I want to try offering myself as well. I feel it would help me understand my subs a little better, and I do want to please others myself, not only being pleased and listened to. I think everyone has both desires inside them, but for me it's much easier to explore the dom thing.

I am tall, little body hair, slim to medium build. Rather camera shy, mostly because I am not used to be the one in front of it. I have almost no experience as a sub, but I am willing to try my best.

The same limits I have for my subs apply:
Limits: illegal, anal/ass, crossdresing/feminization, scat/dirty/messy, cum eating, heavy or permanent damage, blood, involving other people, animals, shaving, body modifications, diapers, findom.

I don't really have likes or disliked. If the tasks are feasible, I will try my best to do anything not among the limits above. But please respect them. I am up for picture and maybe video tasks, but no live domination. I have no toys and am not willing to buy. I don't consent to have my pics or vids shared nor posted anywhere, as it could cause serious problems for my life. Keep them only for you.

I don't need to see you, nor do I care about your sex, age, appearance and sexual orientation. No underage people, of course. The only thing I require is that you are either single or open to your partner that you are doing sexual things online, as I don't want to be part of anything that your partner would consider cheating or disagree with. Otherwise, if I can give you pleasure or entertainment by doing tasks for you, it's enough for me; I think that's how a sub should think - that's what I expect my own subs to think, at least. Now let's see if I can really pull it off myself. I am not the horndog type and this is a bit of an experiment, but I promise I will be serious about it, as long as you are a decent human being. I can use skype, telegram or e-mail. Please contact me here first if you are interested. Thank you.

Last edited by Pardus; 05-03-2024 at 04:51 PM.
Pardus is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Pardus for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk