Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 05-02-2024, 05:26 AM   #1
Dr_Rob_

Male 25/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (time wasting)

25/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (time wasting)

Hello, I am Rob, 25 years old from Germany. I am student and very well trained.

Description of me: athletic, 187cm, 86kg, brown hair

I can use: kik: Dr_Rob_, Skype, Telegram

I already have a lot of experience as an slave and I am very motivated and obedient being a long term slave but of course it's also ok for me if you can't be online all the time.
I would love to be your worthless slaveboy in order to please and satisfy you.

Things I like: Nipple torture, cbt, humilation in general, spanking, female feet/shoes/socks, nettles, tasks, being a work slave and maybe a bunch other things I don't know if I like them..

Limits are: Blood, social suicide, full public, (blackmail), permanent damage and family (if too involved in tasks)

At this point I want to underline my main kink which is doing time wasting/ intensive tasks for a superior. I just love (and hate haha) to dedicate a lot of my free/ lifetime to another person even if I get no reward for it. My aim is to please, satisfy and amuse you with my suffering! E.g. I would love if you watch a movie while I stay in the corner for the same amount of time instead of enjoying my life. Or also you could just order me to write a lot of lines while you go out with friends. It is just so humiliating and painful as this time is wasted forever and will bot come back...
In the best case I can do work for you online. Then I dont have a benefit but you can exploit me how you want.

If you want further information about me just write me.

And that's it. I am really looking forward to your responses!
Dr_Rob_ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dr_Rob_ for this post:
Old 05-02-2024, 08:05 AM   #2
TieYouUp

...E.g. I would love if you watch a movie while I stay in the corner for the same amount of time ...

Or lay on the floor tied, gagged and blindfolded...
Bondage, tickling, CBT, wax, clamps, ice, spanking, edging/ jerking, knob polishing, forced shaving. Expansion of limits (or introduction if you are unexperienced). Let slave cum if performed well. Domination via cam, focus on (self) bondage and all of the above possible via cam.

Limits:
Fisting, blood (needles etc.), scat, permanent damage and health risks of any kind, Crossdressing.
TieYouUp is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to TieYouUp for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk